Page 198 of 198 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198
Results 2,956 to 2,966 of 2966
    Spectacular Member Huntsman1117's Avatar

Sorry for it being sideways, I'm not sure how to fix that on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman1117 View Post
    Sorry for it being sideways, I'm not sure how to fix that on this forum.

BANNED

Tom King teasing the Bat/Cat reunion on Twitter

https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status...2F%3Fpage%3D21

Spectacular Member

Please no.

Preview of Catwoman #6 and an interview with Joëlle Jones

In the beginning, I really wanted to have Selina by herself with new characters. I'm really excited about the second story because now I want to bring in some Gothamites, and other DC characters and let me play with these toys in my new city, as well out of the city. I think I can say it now but I'm bringing in the Penguin and oh my gosh, he really fun to write and I can't wait to draw him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FBarnhill View Post
    Please no.
    Please yes. A long-term relationship or a successful stab at the marriage is the only way I'll ever be interested in the character again

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Tom King teasing the Bat/Cat reunion on Twitter

https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status...2F%3Fpage%3D21
    Is this not just a Hush flashback? Selina looks like she's in an older costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is this not just a Hush flashback? Selina looks like she's in an older costume.
    It's most likely from #63 since Mikel Janin's doing that one, so yeah it probably is a flashback. I'll still take it, since it'll keep them relevant while this part of the story is going on. I'm still expecting them to be reunited in #75, and he's already said a crossover between the two books is happening.

BANNED

Yeah, but probably the extra heartbreak King throws in once he's "mended" Bruce is that Selina is enjoying life in her new city now so she won't come back to Gotham permanently over that stupid "your rage helps you save lives without me" philosophy she's adopted.

Selina would never have caved in to what Bane manipulated Holly to say under any competent writer, she knows Bruce too well to think the way she currently is, that was completely out of character and why I will never support Selina's ongoing. Hopefully someone can fix this mess and get them married eventually. Until then, ZERO interest in what she's currently doing.

Fantastic Member

Opposite for me I like bruce and selina as frenemies and ex's who have moved on because they just can not agree on things that leads to lack of trust at times or disrespecting each others values at worst.

Spectacular Member Huntsman1117's Avatar

I certainly hope that image is a flashback and that we get to see Mikel Janin draw Catwoman in her new costume. I can't wait for the reunion. And although Bat & Cat have a great dynamic as frenemies, it would be more interesting to have them in a serious relationship and to see that relationship go through its ups and downs, and continuously evolve in both subtle and dramatic ways.