Page 185 of 198 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 2966

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Ah! LightHope! I haven't played it but I know about the ship XD
    Niether did i, but i watched the story on youtube . (althought to left things clear i only ship then when he is an adult, no shota for me ).

This past Wednesday, April 25th was the 78th Anniversary of the Batman comic and of course, the Catwoman character! She made her first appearance in Batman #1 (1940).

DbqUmYHU8AA-yGF.jpg

Dick Grayson received his "wedding invitation". And of course it's not the actual invitation, just a checklist of all the DC Wedding stories coming up.

DbofzkAW4AImI4E.jpg

This article contains an interesting bit:

A big part of that is delving into Catwoman's side of the story. Where's your head at with her?

I think I make a lot of mistakes when I write Catwoman. I think I write her too idealized, too perfect. [Writer/artist] Joelle Jones actually came to me and we started talking about Catwoman, and she said "Don't forget, she's a burglar. She robs people. She's dangerous." She's not just super-perfect, Batman's idealized version of a person. She's her own person, she makes horrible mistakes, and she makes incredible comebacks from those mistakes. And you have to keep that in mind. That this is a very broken person. She's a survivor, she didn't know her parents, she raised herself on the streets of Gotham—the worst city in the history of fictional cities—and she somehow rose up to become someone who could hang out with both the Joker and Batman, who could walk in both worlds. I love writing that character, but you always have to be careful that you don't perfection-ize her or something. You have to make her as flawed or as cool as a real person.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    This article contains an interesting bit:
    Well, I guess if anything this might give us a sense of Jones' take on Catwoman ahead of her run.

Fantastic Member

Well at least someone gets Selina I can see she will be in good hands with Joelle Jones. Wish some other writer will rescue the main bat book as well. I guess the batman in the JL is the one in character now

18DF7C3E-051A-40E5-B78C-EC5E98ED95D7.jpg

]. CATWOMAN/TWEETY AND SYLVESTER SPECIAL #1
    Written by GAIL SIMONE, with art by INAKI MIRANDA
    Backup story written by SHEA FONTANA, with art by WALTER CARZON
    Cover by EMANUELA LUPACCHINO
    In his relentless pursuit of Tweety, Sylvester suddenly finds himself with a new, human ally—Catwoman! Tweety then realizes that he’s going to need some help too, and recruits a super-hero of his own, Black Canary! It isn’t long before the scale of the conflict begins to get out of control and suddenly there’s a full-scale war between cats and birds that threatens to take over all of Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post

In his relentless pursuit of Tweety, Sylvester suddenly finds himself with a new, human ally—Catwoman! Tweety then realizes that he’s going to need some help too, and recruits a super-hero of his own, Black Canary! It isn’t long before the scale of the conflict begins to get out of control and suddenly there’s a full-scale war between cats and birds that threatens to take over all of Gotham.
    This is so random but I think I love it .

Selina. Dinah. Gail Simone. Okey doke, let's do this!
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

BANNED

Yeah I'm definitely on board for this.

Fantastic Member

Makes sense because granny was never on sylvesters side always stuck for tweety even when he was doing nothing. Would be halarious is if granny was black canary's real granny and ran the orphanage that selina grew up in as well. Either way let the war begin though we all know either selina is going to abandon sylvester in the end or Canary and Tweety takes this one

I wonder if they'll go for the obvious and label the story's title "The cat and the canary" ?

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense man View Post
    Makes sense because granny was never on sylvesters side always stuck for tweety even when he was doing nothing. Would be halarious is if granny was black canary's real granny and ran the orphanage that selina grew up in as well. Either way let the war begin though we all know either selina is going to abandon sylvester in the end or Canary and Tweety takes this one
    Selina will take Sylvester to Wayne Mansion

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh that sounds hilarious and awesome

Fantastic Member

Sylvester always loses even when he is right and tweety started the fight whether in the old warner bros shorts or the sylvester and tweety mysteries he always gets the blame even if he is innocent. I can see selina turning to the winning side which will be tweety's