Page 86 of 198 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2966

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Olivia Wilde for Catwoman!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Olivia Wilde for Catwoman!
    Would totally pass on that. Don't care for her at all.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing Selina in this and who they'll cast as her .

Was hoping for an older, veteran Selina to match Affleck's Batman and that probably won't happen if she's friends with Harley but I am still excited.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 16 Bit View Post
    Was hoping for an older, veteran Selina to match Affleck's Batman and that probably won't happen if she's friends with Harley but I am still excited.
    Think they could get Pfeiffer to come back?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

They should try for someone in her 40's like Charlize Theron or if she's interested, Angelina Jolie herself. Gotham has already proposed the idea to general audiences that Ivy is younger than Selina and Bruce. So even if Harley and Ivy are around the same age, Selina could be the "eldest, most experienced sister" of the trio.

Extraordinary Member

With old Batman thing in the DCEU, Harley seems way to young especially if you conciser that (at least according to an interview Zack Snyder gave) Robins death happened 10 years ago and that Harley is supposed to be doctor in psychiatry.

The old Batman premise anyway kind of screews up a lot of Bruce support cast. Jeremy Irons seems actually a little bit to young to be Alfred in this scenario, and Dick and Barbara would logically have to be roughly the same age as Superman.
    Last edited by Aahz; 12-14-2016 at 03:57 AM.

Spectacular Member

That'd be the worst idea ever.

In a movie where Catwoman has to compete with DC's "it-girl" Harley Quinn being played by Margot Robbie, making the mistake of casting an older actress like they did with Lois Lane would be the quickest way to cement Catwoman's postion as being the less attention-worthy character.

People need to realize that this movie could make or break Selina as a popular character. Even if that's being hyperbolic, which I don't think it is, the creators of this movie need to approach her casting with such an attitude.

Selina needs to be well-written AND sexy.
    Last edited by TsukiSentinel; 12-14-2016 at 07:14 AM.

They'll want to cast someone who's old enough to sell a relationship with BatAffleck. Someone like Charlize Theron.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiSentinel View Post
    That'd be the worst idea ever.

In a movie where Catwoman has to compete with DC's "it-girl" Harley Quinn being played by Margot Robbie, making the mistake of casting an older actress like they did with Lois Lane would be the quickest way to cement Catwoman's postion as being the less attention-worthy character.

People need to realize that this movie could make or break Selina as a popular character. Even if that's being hyperbolic, which I don't think it is, the creators of this movie need to approach her casting with such an attitude.

Selina needs to be well-written AND sexy.
    Viola Davis was one of the most beloved members of the SS cast despite being older. Even if Selina doesn't get as much love as Harley, if the actress is good and she's well-written, people will love her. Lois' age had nothing to do with her issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    With old Batman thing in the DCEU, Harley seems way to young especially if you conciser that (at least according to an interview Zack Snyder gave) Robins death happened 10 years ago and that Harley is supposed to be doctor in psychiatry.

The old Batman premise anyway kind of screews up a lot of Bruce support cast. Jeremy Irons seems actually a little bit to young to be Alfred in this scenario, and Dick and Barbara would logically have to be roughly the same age as Superman.
    Yeah, the DCEU ages don't necessarily match the actual character ages.

I think they'll cast someone who's old enough to fit as a love interest for Batfleck, but will probably be a bit younger. So mid-to-late 30's?

Ultimate Member

Eva Green as Catwoman. Or, should they want to go the "Earth Kitt" route, either Rosario Dawson or Ruth Negga.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Eva Green as Catwoman. Or, should they want to go the "Earth Kitt" route, either Rosario Dawson or Ruth Negga.
    UUUNNNNNNFFFFFFFHHHHHH. That would be beyond amazing, even with the accent.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

Yeah, the DCEU was planned by morons. There's going to be a lot of suspension of disbelief required in order to get certain characters right.