Quote Originally Posted by CatBoy View Post
Some of my Favorite Catwoman Runs:

Catwoman (V2) #54-#71: Written by Devin Grayson and was also the last run of Jim Balent as the Artist on Catwoman. Pure fun. Grayson wrote 90's Catwoman at her greatest, and Balent at his most Balentest. From fun one-shots like #61's "Bank on It!" to one of my favorite 90's stories like #66-#71's "I'll take Manhattan." Unfortunately never collected in TPB, but easy to pick up the single issues.

Catwoman (V3) #1-#37: Written by Ed Brubaker and the Artists were Darwyn Cooke, Brad Rader, Cameron Stewart, Javier Pulido, and then Paul Gulacy. The revamp that Selina needed, creating a new status-quo but respecting all the history that has happened before - Brubaker is a true master in writing. He left to write Captain America - but his impression on Catwoman lasts till today. Collected in Catwoman Volume 1: Trail of the Catwoman, Volume 2: No Easy Way Down, and Volume 3: Under Pressure.

Catwoman: When in Rome #1-#6: Written by Jeph Loeb and Illustrated by Tim Sale. Classic Selina captured at her most fashionable. Ties in with TLH and DV. Collected in TPB.

Now on to some Good Catwoman Stories:

Detective Comics (V1) #569-570: Written by Mike W. Barr and Illustrated by Alan Davis. Classic Catwoman at her finest, along with a Classic Joker. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been collected... yet.

Batman (V1) #404-#407: Or otherwise known as Batman Year One. Frank Miller and David Mazzucchelli. I know it's one of those given must-reads, but it would be remiss to not be on the list of good Catwoman runs. This is the story that started Selina's journey in to the new age of comics. Not loved by all Catwoman fans, but a must nonetheless. Collected time and time again in TPB.

Batman: The Long Halloween and Batman: Dark Victory: Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale. See Catwoman: When in Rome. Another Comic-book Classic that always feels redundant when writing a list of good stories. Collected in TPB.

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #11-#15: Otherwise known as Batman: Prey. Written by Doug Moench and Illustrated by Paul Gulacy. One of the first great continuations of the Year One version of Catwoman. Great story that reads like a movie. Collected in TPB.
that was the one recomended to me the most. i liked what i read up until the slam/selina stuff popped up. i just felt like the only reason it happened was to keep the status quo of bruce and selina cant be going. i'll check out the other recomendations