Page 111 of 198 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2966
    BANNED

I don't think he wants a more normal life, just a more stable life. He and Selina been fucking on rooms and in broken apartments for so long Bruce is just trying to make it official.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I do wonder if Catwomans upcoming apperances in birds of prey and batgirl will acknowledge what happens in batman 24, assuming some of you saw the spoiler.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I do wonder if Catwomans upcoming apperances in birds of prey and batgirl will acknowledge what happens in batman 24, assuming some of you saw the spoiler.
    It could be another reason why selina is showing up in those books, to try and say Hi to Bruce's extended family cause lets be honest. She is going to marry a Man With a Niece ( Barbara), 4 sons and a daughter( the Robins and Cassandra), A Cousin(Batwomen) who all hang around his house all the time. Also thats Not counting Duke who is crashing at The Mansion for the time being because he has superpowers he hasn't figured out yet and his parents aren't cured of the Joker gas.

When You marry Bruce wayne, you marry the family.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desean101101 View Post
    It could be another reason why selina is showing up in those books, to try and say Hi to Bruce's extended family cause lets be honest. She is going to marry a Man With a Niece ( Barbara), 4 sons and a daughter( the Robins and Cassandra), A Cousin(Batwomen) who all hang around his house all the time. Also thats Not counting Duke who is crashing at The Mansion for the time being because he has superpowers he hasn't figured out yet and his parents aren't cured of the Joker gas.

When You marry Bruce wayne, you marry the family.
    See, I don't count any of them as Bruce's actual kids besides Dick,Jason and Damian.

I mean, I think you can stretch the Batgirl's into surrogate daughters depending on the continuity or how you look at their relationships...

Though this does remind me that Selina is probably Bruce's most consistent and major love interest and yet she's hardly ever interacted with his biological son. Though I guess that could be awkward for Damian given the complicated relationship between his parents and Mom...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, I think you can stretch the Batgirl's into surrogate daughters depending on the continuity or how you look at their relationships...

Though this does remind me that Selina is probably Bruce's most consistent and major love interest and yet she's hardly ever interacted with his biological son. Though I guess that could be awkward for Damian given the complicated relationship between his parents and Mom...
    There was this one moment in Gotham City Sirens

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    There was this one moment in Gotham City Sirens
    Which issue was that?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Which issue was that?
    I don't know the issue number off-hand, but I know it was the holiday issue where all the Sirens go off on their own for the holidays.

Just started reading Catwoman Vol 1 by Brubaker and Cooke. Man, I'm a sucker for a good heist.
    Superhero shows are trash

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know the issue number off-hand, but I know it was the holiday issue where all the Sirens go off on their own for the holidays.
    I went back and looked, and it was #7. A very nice, if sad, look at why supervillains don't really change that much. Part of Dini's run, which was much better, though inconsistent.

Man, I miss Dini on Selina. Why haven't they every tried him on a run for her?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Bukdiah View Post
    Just started reading Catwoman Vol 1 by Brubaker and Cooke. Man, I'm a sucker for a good heist.
    Does that one have Selina's Big Score? If not, get that as it's a great heist.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Does that one have Selina's Big Score? If not, get that as it's a great heist.
    Yes. It collects Catwoman 1-9, Selina's Big Score & Detective Comics 759-762. I think the first story is Big Score and they separate it into "Book One" and such. Really long sections.
    Superhero shows are trash

Ultimate Member

I'd be ok with them going through with this. I mean I fully expect some writer to come along and get rid of it eventually. But it could be fun to explore for awhile at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Desean101101 View Post
    I don't think he wants a more normal life, just a more stable life. He and Selina been fucking on rooms and in broken apartments for so long Bruce is just trying to make it official.
    No they haven't! Prior to that scene in the Catwoman's N52, I don't think even think they had sex. Maybe it was inferred around 2009 but pre-2005, those two did not have sex.

With that being said, I completely agree with you that Bruce wants a more stable life. That I do agree with. And there have been hints of that ever since the mid 70's comics.

Remember, he saw himself starting a family with Silver so this is been something that Bruce has been thinking about for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    See, I don't count any of them as Bruce's actual kids besides Dick,Jason and Damian.
    Exactly! Since when did Barbara become his niece?