Page 138 of 198 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2966

Some Kitty Kat news:

Aubrey Plaza's interest in playing DCEU Catwoman
    http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1682...-wants-to-play

Halle Berry, who played Catwoman onscreen, shares her thoughts on Gal Gagot
    https://www.yahoo.com/movies/catwoma...221955535.html

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Having watched The Handmaiden... Chan-wook Park would make a great director for a Catwoman movie (or Gotham City Sirens) if only he were interested. The Handmaiden features a catwomanesque character, kinda undercover in a mansion she plans to rob. Sets and costumes are beautiful photographed. A pipe dream, I know.
    David Ayer is directing Gotham City Sirens.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    David Ayer is directing Gotham City Sirens.
    I wish he weren't and as I said: I know!

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Gah! Frontier beat me to posting Part 3!

Oh well! Here's Part 2 for those of you who want to see the entire story. Selina doesn't appear in this one, but at least you can see how everything unfolded.

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Seriously, is this just about the perfect Catwoman or what? She's fun, sassy, and even her kleptomania manages to be almost charming. Take notes, DC writers!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Yeah, I really enjoyed what we got with Catwoman in this, and that she managed to come around in the end to help save the day (which is probably what netted her 6-7 months in detention rather then a stay at Belle Reve) .

I hope we see more of her in future Webisodes, since she makes for a fun contrast with the other girls .

I also really like her character design in this. The purple highlights and detailing on really adds some character and color into the normal catsuit look which I think really works (as well as getting to see more of her eyes). I wouldn't mind some of that being incorporated into the comics...

BANNED

Any design is better than the Miss(black)Fury rip-off suit that got ingrained in the character since Miller`s Year One.

Spectacular Member Huntsman1117's Avatar

Nice new statue coming soon.

Screenshot_20170809-025117.jpg

There really needs to be a groundbreaking scene where Bat & Cat have been in a tense relationship, they've come to a highly critical fight (ex: either Bat or Cat wants to killer Joker, Riddler, or Penguin, and the other has to stop them) and Catwoman demands Batman fight her without his toys & armor...and after a brutal fight, she actually knocks him out and barely escapes being killed by Damian, with Dick present to fight Damian off from killing her as she barely escapes. Dick umderstands the love between Bat & Cat because he has been in love a few times himself and he is familiar with these emotions and heartbreak. Damian just thinks Selina is a whore. Dick then had to counsel Bruce, who loses is mind with grief and heartache knowing that he and Selina can't be together...a realization she also admits with shouts and tears as she begrudgingly slinks away the broken victor.

And I mean a bare-knuckle brawl between Bruce and Selina where she infuriates him to give it his all without armor & weapons tp defeat her; only she defeats him using her cat-like reflexes, agility, and finesse to actually knock him out cold...not without sustaining physical and emotional injury.

Well... I'm curious as to what brought up that line of thought.

I mean, I like fight scenes too, but I'm not seeing the rationale here.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman1117 View Post
    There really needs to be a groundbreaking scene where Bat & Cat have been in a tense relationship, they've come to a highly critical fight (ex: either Bat or Cat wants to killer Joker, Riddler, or Penguin, and the other has to stop them) and Catwoman demands Batman fight her without his toys & armor...and after a brutal fight, she actually knocks him out and barely escapes being killed by Damian, with Dick present to fight Damian off from killing her as she barely escapes. Dick umderstands the love between Bat & Cat because he has been in love a few times himself and he is familiar with these emotions and heartbreak. Damian just thinks Selina is a whore. Dick then had to counsel Bruce, who loses is mind with grief and heartache knowing that he and Selina can't be together...a realization she also admits with shouts and tears as she begrudgingly slinks away the broken victor.
    As fun as that sounds I really don't want Damian thinking of Selina like that. He hasn't been that sexist since pre 52

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Well... I'm curious as to what brought up that line of thought.

I mean, I like fight scenes too, but I'm not seeing the rationale here.
    I know! Why would these two have that type of fight? Bruce and Selina have no anger toward each other and they are past fighting each other.

Plus they did that decades ago when Bat and Cat were fighting almost to the death over their issues and jealousy and Vicki Vale. They collapsed in each other's arms and forgave each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Seriously, is this just about the perfect Catwoman or what? She's fun, sassy, and even her kleptomania manages to be almost charming. Take notes, DC writers!
    I agree, this is the best rendition of the character yet IMO.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."