Page 146 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2966

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    So.

5 days.

Get your bets in now!

(I'm going for "Yes.")
    I'm gonna be optimistic and say Yes!

Fantastic Member

I am going to be positive and say yes based on various solicitations in other books

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    So.

5 days.

Get your bets in now!

(I'm going for "Yes.")
    Yes, because I’m gonna be really angry if not!

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    I am going to be positive and say yes based on various solicitations in other books
    What other books??? Other than BoP, what other books?

So far, she hasn't popped up in Metal or a Metal Tie-In. But that could be because she doesn't have a book, now that I think about it. All the tie-ins got a book.

She's not in Tec or has been mentioned in Tec. Technically it was "Selina" in All-Star. Helping Bruce out of course, but still. Of course, no JL and now, not even JLA. No hints or pictures of her (except that one pic Joelle posted) for the next arc.

So I mean, I don't know. I needed or still need some more hints as to what will happen

According to Tom King on Twitter, he said that #32 will have a yes or no answer. No clones, quests or fake-outs.

So I don't know. I'm guessing he changed his mind and had Selina say NO. And because they still love each other, she still cares for him, hence why she is trying to help him in the BoP issue where everybody is trying to help the men.

She most likely will give him the "you need to find yourself or find out the real reason why you asked me to marry you". And then hence, he gets going on his quest. For whatever.

Somebody got to him. Probably Synder, LOL!
    Last edited by WontonGirl; 09-29-2017 at 06:19 PM.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

So far, that is -

Yes: 4

No: 1

Don't Care: 1

Something Tricky: 1
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Fantastic Member

There is a Super Sons book that comes out in November or December about Damian facing a big change based on a decision made by Batman. That gives me a little hope that she is going to say yes.

Fantastic Member

I sincerely hope she says yes and then we can finally get a version of Helena Wayne in the main dc universe so even if the marriage doesn't last something or rather someone permeant will come of this.

Spectacular Member Huntsman1117's Avatar

It would be very frustrating if she simply said, "No" or "I can't", even if she realizes Bruce isn't the man she thought he is. We've waited way to long for this and we have seen them deny their smaller proposals to each other too many times. All this for another denial? That would be stupid.

Catwoman likely is hidden from future projects right now because they are trying to keep tight-lipped.

If she does say "Yes", it isn't going to be a walk in the park. Hell, Catwoman could even get kidnapped by someone like the League of Assassins, forcing Bats to go on a journey to rescue her. Whatever happens, its not going to be easy because Dan Didio said that heroes should never be happy in relationships and that there will be no happy relationships in the DCU. Still, I'm very excited and can't wait to see what happens!

Spectacular Member Huntsman1117's Avatar

PLUS, Tom King has written a Batman Annual to come out soon that takes us back to when Bat & Cat first met and started talking interest in each other. Why make that book if Catwoman turns Batman down after he opened himself up completely to her?

Extraordinary Member

I hope it's "yes," since that would be new and entertaining, and I don't really have any interest in a "no" as an excuse for yet more introspection.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I hope it's "yes," since that would be new and entertaining, and I don't really have any interest in a "no" as an excuse for yet more introspection.
    Well, we're probably going to be getting a lot of introspection either way, since it's kind of the point of this plot development in the first place.

Extraordinary Member

I know. I'll just have more invested if there's a new status quo being teased for the introspection in comparison to just going for introspection without a change.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I know. I'll just have more invested if there's a new status quo being teased for the introspection in comparison to just going for introspection without a change.
    I mean, I'll be fine with either answer if it feels true to the characters and their relationship.

It's why I think it could go either way.

BANNED

She may not necessarily say "no", but she won't say "yes" either. I don't buy this build-up to a "yes", certainly not given the writer.