Page 147 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2966

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman1117 View Post
    PLUS, Tom King has written a Batman Annual to come out soon that takes us back to when Bat & Cat first met and started talking interest in each other. Why make that book if Catwoman turns Batman down after he opened himself up completely to her?
    Well I mean Nightwing and Barbs just kissed and had an issue that took us back down memory lane with them. Does that mean that DC is planning on getting them back together?

Well he said on Twitter it's either Yes or No. So who knows? Maybe he is trying to fake off all of us.

I mean he was pretty tight lipped about the fact that he was doing upcoming issues about Bats/Supes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, I'll be fine with either answer if it feels true to the characters and their relationship.

It's why I think it could go either way.
    I'm with you. I think that if we got issues upon issues later where Bats and Cats where something happens and Bats and Cats almost lose each other, then she says YES, that would be good too. Sometimes people say Yes the second time around.

Look at Prince William and Princess Kate. They broke up and were even dating other people. But they got back together later and then got married.

Same on The Flash. Barry asked Iris to marry him out of fear. Then after a bit, she gave him back the ring. They all went through some drama and then later on, he asked her to marry him again and THIS TIME she accepted completely and it felt real.

Bruce and Selina, those two, they will be together either way.

Ultimate Member

For this story to have any real meaning, she should say yes. Otherwise, what's the point? It'd just be back to business as usual, and dragging it out for so long would be annoying to say the least.

While I don't expect it to be a permanent thing, Bruce and Selina getting to be married in the main continuity for at least awhile opens up more potentially fun and interesting stories with them. And not only them, but with the rest of the Batfamily (and even some of the other rogues) as well.

BANNED

USAToday's article on the outcome of this week's issue, plus an interview with Tom King

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ers/721024001/

Extraordinary Member

Its so werid becasue I dont belive in permanent its a comic book series, but then again why not.

Here one, but i gues thats not cannon anymore

I hope she and damian can find some common ground, if not the marrige wont work
    The son and the step mother

Fantastic Member

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10...ajor-spoilers/ major spoilers await do not read if you want to wait to hear catwomans answer in the comic again WARNING DO NOT READ if you want to wait read the comic to learn Salinas answer.

So she kissed Nightwing, big whoop! I mean, she didn't sleep with him.

But I do hope her and Damian finds common ground too. I would love to see a scene with Damian going on some kind of patrol with Catwoman, Harley and Ivy, LOL! Damian thinking his is keeping an eye on her while she is keeping an eye on him (because Bruce asked her too)

I'm just interested in Selina and Damian having any kind of interaction, considering that she is Bruce "True Love", you would think that somebody would have picth something already.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I'm just interested in Selina and Damian having any kind of interaction, considering that she is Bruce "True Love", you would think that somebody would have picth something already.
    It's coming. I think that it just takes that kind of writer to go for it and do it.

I mean Morrison's focus wasn't really on Selina being in Bruce's life. Hence why you didn't see it in his run. And he wouldn't seem like a good fit to guess star in the Catwoman books like the other Robins have. Then of course, Scott took Damian pretty much out the game those were years lost as well.

But King is a smart writer. Now that a big piece of his master plan has been put out there, I guarantee will start to see more interaction between Selina and Damian.

What did you all think of Selina in the last issue of Batman? Good? Bad?

Did you like her speech? Did you like the fact that in those moments, they seemed completely different than they have ever been with one another?

I personally loved seeing how raw she was with her own emotions. I loved that they had tears falling down her cheeks vs her "crying". And for me, she felt strong and capable at the same time, she didn't feel like she was disappearing in his sorrow or just his presence. Like I felt like she was her own woman and a compliment to him, not a weaker person.

And I loved how Catwoman looked in Issue #31!

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    It's coming. I think that it just takes that kind of writer to go for it and do it.

I mean Morrison's focus wasn't really on Selina being in Bruce's life. Hence why you didn't see it in his run. And he wouldn't seem like a good fit to guess star in the Catwoman books like the other Robins have. Then of course, Scott took Damian pretty much out the game those were years lost as well.

But King is a smart writer. Now that a big piece of his master plan has been put out there, I guarantee will start to see more interaction between Selina and Damian.
    In fairness Morrison's run had DickBats and Damian he barely wrote Damian and Bruce remember. Your thinking Tomasi.
    I would like to see Damian and Selina interact however King doesn't have a handle on Damian so I fear it wouldn't the gold we see in his banter.
    Last edited by Fergus; 10-04-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    In fairness Morrison's run had DickBats and Damian he barely wrote Damian and Bruce remember. Your thinking Tomasi
    Yeah I know that he had DickBats and Damian but again, Morrison's focus wasn't really Selina or Catwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    Yeah I know that he had DickBats and Damian but again, Morrison's focus wasn't really Selina or Catwoman.
    Morrison's run had a different focus. There wasn't any romance or anything of the sort so No one expected to see Catwoman it was about the Bat mythos.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Its so werid becasue I dont belive in permanent its a comic book series, but then again why not.

Here one, but i gues thats not cannon anymore

I hope she and damian can find some common ground, if not the marrige wont work
    The son and the step mother
    Where's the 1st set of scans from?