Page 164 of 198 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 2966

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Tom King has really made start to appreciate her more and check out more of her past stories, what are some of your favorite?
    For me, anything by Jeph Loeb! When in Rome, HUSH and I really liked Golden Age Catwoman

BANNED

Tom King has really made start to appreciate her more and check out more of her past stories, what are some of your favorite?
    I must admit that for all of my comic buying experience I've been strictly Marvel. Most of my exposure to Catwoman came through the Batman cartoons and the video games growing up. I can't hang with you guys that know the ins and outs of her comic history.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    I must admit that for all of my comic buying experience I've been strictly Marvel. Most of my exposure to Catwoman came through the Batman cartoons and the video games growing up. I can't hang with you guys that know the ins and outs of her comic history.
    Hey don't worry about it! I am a HUGE Mainstream Batman fan and comics fan, including Marvel.

So what is your favorite Mainstream adaptation of her? You said you like the video games, are you playing Telltale right now?

Guys remember, Catwoman will be in the upcoming "Batman Ninja" which drops April 24th on Digital and May 8 on Blu-ray/DVD!

Batman-Ninja-post-1.jpg

Catwoman pic with Nightwing, Alfred, NinjaBat & Red Robin for the upcoming anime Batman Ninja out on Digital on 4/24 and Blu-ray/DVD on 5/8:

DV8BXjrUMAAUYRz.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    Hey don't worry about it! I am a HUGE Mainstream Batman fan and comics fan, including Marvel.

So what is your favorite Mainstream adaptation of her? You said you like the video games, are you playing Telltale right now?
    Oh, thanks for the warm welcome! I've always found something to like about her appearances in different animated series and video games. But my all time favorite adaptation of Queen Selina Kyle would have to be from Batman: Arkham City. I could play as her for hours. I felt that game got her down to a "T". And that only further solidified my love and passion for her character. She's forever etched a place in my heart.

Anyway, what's Telltale?

Mine is Selina's Big Score. It even had Slam Bradley in it, the original detective of Detective Comics, before that pointy eared guy took over the book.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Oh, thanks for the warm welcome! I've always found something to like about her appearances in different animated series and video games. But my all time favorite adaptation of Queen Selina Kyle would have to be from Batman: Arkham City. I could play as her for hours. I felt that game got her down to a "T". And that only further solidified my love and passion for her character. She's forever etched a place in my heart.

Anyway, what's Telltale?
    If you love Queen Selina, then you need to be playing Telltales, both Seasons 1 and 2.

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Batman:...elltale_Series

Also just type Telltale Batman on YouTube for a search. The latest episode is out and the walkthrough and stories are all on YouTube as well. They are in Season 2, Episode 4 is the latest.
    Last edited by WontonGirl; 02-14-2018 at 06:55 PM.

Spectacular Member

Screenshot (81).jpg

Under The Moon: A Catwoman Tale

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SelinaK12 View Post
    Selina is wearing pearls there. Just a stylistic choice or....? hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by K Nikk View Post
    Huh. Just noticed that...

Although she wears them well .

Quote Originally Posted by K Nikk View Post
    Probably stole them and decided to wear them for a while instead of stashing them in her loot bag.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Probably stole them and decided to wear them for a while instead of stashing them in her loot bag.
    I guess. Though pearls and batman are a thematic element. And this is a time travel arc... (I'm looking too far into it, but it's fun so I don't mind )