Page 166 of 198 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2966
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Who is in the car? Jason?
    Aquaman. It's filled with water like a fish bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by K Nikk View Post
    She was shown in a photo delivering gifts with Batman to the orphanage in the album.
    Really? I need to read it again. Maybe Alfred didn’t say anything?

Fantastic Member

I always like Selina when she is out of the batverse doing her thing as the queen of thieves that is why I am anti batcat the marriage would make things less interesting for both Bruce and Selina. Also to be honest I think Bruce should marry someone who is in the good side so he will not complain about her job. They may love each other but they will nitpick on things which will slowly burn out the love. Bruce believes in justice and selina she might help from time to time but she is a generally a selfish person who only helps friends and family for the most part and is not really into the hero thing. Funny that is how lois feels about clarks fighting crime thing too but at least she has a job that does not go counter to him that is why their marriage is stable

Fantastic Member

All of selinas best stories are always without batman that is why I do not like the idea of a bat cat marriage for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense man View Post
    Bruce believes in justice and selina she might help from time to time but she is a generally a selfish person who only helps friends and family for the most part and is not really into the hero thing.
    You're right, she is not really into the hero thing, that's what makes her an Anti-Hero. Anti-Heroes really don't want to be heroes but they end up being heroes anyway.

Selina has protected others in Gotham as well, especially the people like Women and Homeless Teens, etc. And I don't think she is as selfish as some people may say either. I mean, stealing diamonds and then throwing them off a roof or giving away trinkets to homeless people and less fortunate is not exactly a selfish person. And as far as Selina helping out her Family and Friends. Yes that's what a good person would do. A selfish person wouldn't. And she helps Batman when he needs it, whether it's to take down some local crooks OR to help him with some BIG event or supervillain. And she extends that help to other Batfamily members who need her as well. And THAT is something she has been doing for decades.

As far as the pairing, I won't speak on that BUT I will say that I don't think a normal woman could hack it long term in Bruce's world. Even if they know his secret. He needs somebody that's more "in the game". Even my girl Silver St. Cloud, who I adored him with, couldn't hack it too long, and she tried but it's just not going to work.

All of selinas best stories are always without batman that is why I do not like the idea of a bat cat marriage for the most part
    And this is the Catwoman Appreciation Thread so feel free to talk about Selina Kyle or Catwoman as much as you want!

Post your favorite Catwoman story as well! Any new Catwoman stuff that's coming up, we like to update it here!

BANNED

I always like Selina when she is out of the batverse doing her thing as the queen of thieves that is why I am anti batcat the marriage would make things less interesting for both Bruce and Selina. Also to be honest I think Bruce should marry someone who is in the good side so he will not complain about her job. They may love each other but they will nitpick on things which will slowly burn out the love. Bruce believes in justice and selina she might help from time to time but she is a generally a selfish person who only helps friends and family for the most part and is not really into the hero thing. Funny that is how lois feels about clarks fighting crime thing too but at least she has a job that does not go counter to him that is why their marriage is stable
    Not true. She's shown many times that she's ready and willing to help people in need, especially orphans and working girls.

First of all, I highly disagree. Second, just because she has good stories that don't involve Batman doesn't mean that's it's somehow a valid argument against her getting married. All that proves is that she's a good character that can stand on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by CryNotWolf View Post
    Not true. She's shown many times that she's ready and willing to help people in need, especially orphans and working girls.

First of all, I highly disagree. Second, just because she has good stories that don't involve Batman doesn't mean that's it's somehow a valid argument against her getting married. All that proves is that she's a good character that can stand on her own.
    I agree with ALL of this. I just chalked it up to people liking Catwoman differently.

By Minkyu Jung:

Screenshot_20180304-101448.jpg

Don't tie her up, Selina! She's into that!
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post

Don't tie her up, Selina! She's into that!
    It's canon that Kate is into BDSM?

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    It's canon that Kate is into BDSM?
    Her current series made it clear she's definitely into bondage of some sort. There have been prior hints that she's rather rough, as well.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Ultimate Member

Her love scene with Maggie in Williams III's run was, wow! You know if Selina wasn't engaged right now, her and Kate might a cool "casual" pairing for awhile come to think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Her love scene with Maggie in Williams III's run was, wow! You know if Selina wasn't engaged right now, her and Kate might a cool "casual" pairing for awhile come to think of it.
    A few issues after that first time, they had another session off-panel that happened basically on every surface in Kate's apartment.

And yeah, they wouldn't make for a good actual couple, but a fling? Sure.

Ultimate Member

More like a casual "colleagues with benefits" type of deal.

I personally love the Bat Cat engagement. Their banter with one another gives me a good chuckle.
    Last edited by gooch4011; 03-06-2018 at 08:10 PM.