Page 183 of 198 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 2966

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Cat. Woman. by Patrick Zircher.

Attachment 64712
    And in the BTAS costume! Awesome .

Attachment 64712
    Batman the Animated Series Catwoman is perhaps my favorite rendition of the character in terms of both costume and characterization, very nice.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Spectacular Member

Attachment 64712
    AWESOME!! That is how Catwoman should look.....IMO of course

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    The goggles are only bug eyes when Cooke drawn it. Many artist today draw it sleek and less bulky.

Whatever her new costume is it's going to be tough to beat the one she's wearing right now.
    The boring one that doesn’t sell? Anything with beat the mess she’s wearing now.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    AWESOME!! That is how Catwoman should look.....IMO of course
    I'd like to see a suit like that in purple.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Mighty Member

So if Bruce were to die who would inherit the vast Wayne estate/fortune? Would it to Selina(wife) or Damien(son), this is if Bruce did not have a will drawn up.

BANNED

Damian probably has greater personal wealth than his father from his mothers side LOL. The only thing he'll care about is the mantle of Batman, that's what he wants not the money.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    So if Bruce were to die who would inherit the vast Wayne estate/fortune? Would it to Selina(wife) or Damien(son), this is if Bruce did not have a will drawn up.
    Arent Adopted Children equally ranked in regards to wills? So whoever Bruce adopted would also get a share. Well atleast thats the law here, I guess American Law is different.

I think both a wife and child would inherit a share of it. Its not always 100% to one person.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Arent Adopted Children equally ranked in regards to wills? So whoever Bruce adopted would also get a share. Well atleast thats the law here, I guess American Law is different.

I think both a wife and child would inherit a share of it. Its not always 100% to one person.
    I think Dick and Tim would get a share too.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

If there was no will then I believe Selina would inherit everything (that is whatever is left after the IRS gets its share )
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    If there was no will then I believe Selina would inherit everything (that is whatever is left after the IRS gets its share )
    shrugs
    billionaires get nice tax cuts though

Ultimate Member

I'd imagine that Bruce would make sure that Selina, Dick, Tim, Damian, Jason, and Alfred would all get a share. Maybe Cassandra as well, and either Selina or Alfred would get Wayne Manor. And then the rest would go to various charities and humanitarian projects.

Attachment 64712
    Wow. That's a great rendition of the BTAS Catwoman. I like it and it's Siamese cat influence and it definitely played off of Selina's shades of grey morality in the series. This is the only time I've truly appreciated her wearing grey.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

He's gonna divide inheritance equally with everyone in the family. Selina, Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian, Alfred, and if this is Post Crisis, Cassandra. He's that type of guy who doesn't say anything to your face but suddenly buys you a house if he found out you're homeless. So I can't see him doing anything less.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Damian probably has greater personal wealth than his father from his mothers side LOL. The only thing he'll care about is the mantle of Batman, that's what he wants not the money.
    he spent it on nobody to saave her from deathroke