Page 190 of 198 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 2966
    Spectacular Member

always preferred her over everyone else, close second would be Talia but yeah Catwoman alllll day
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

Batman Canon Read Through And Review

I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

Deffinition Patreon

BANNED

I haven't touch CW since Pheiffer left (yes that long). But on a whim I bought Batman volume 5. I was shocked! What happened to the Selina Kyle I was introduced to via Chuck Dixon? Dawyn Cooke, Ed Brubker, Will Pheiffer? The Selina Kyle---the bon-vivant, the good time Charlotte, the woman who had a "down with the man attitude" Who was the original starter of Occupy Wallstreet? The woman who had a zest for life? The woman who viewed men as her personal toys (or tools)? Who personified making yourself #1? Where is that Selina who inspired me to say "yes to life". Who is this silly woman who sounds like a contestant on the bachelor?
    Over the years I've gotten rid of all my long boxes. But I still have my Catwoman run from Brubaker to Pheiffer. This honestly is a travesty to one of the finest women in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Now this is the Selina I love and remember!!

Fantastic Member

agree with you on that is selina in a nutshell that is why this marriage makes no sense to me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I haven't touch CW since Pheiffer left (yes that long). But on a whim I bought Batman volume 5. I was shocked! What happened to the Selina Kyle I was introduced to via Chuck Dixon? Dawyn Cooke, Ed Brubker, Will Pheiffer? The Selina Kyle---the bon-vivant, the good time Charlotte, the woman who had a "down with the man attitude" Who was the original starter of Occupy Wallstreet? The woman who had a zest for life? The woman who viewed men as her personal toys (or tools)? Who personified making yourself #1? Where is that Selina who inspired me to say "yes to life". Who is this silly woman who sounds like a contestant on the bachelor?
    Umm...still the same Selina?

Quote Originally Posted by Deffinition View Post
    always preferred her over everyone else, close second would be Talia but yeah Catwoman alllll day
    I couldn't agree more, on both counts.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

Will catwoman get pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Will catwoman get pregnant?
    I doubt she will anytime soon marriage or no marriage.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

I think Tom said she'd be reconnecting with her daughter from Pre-Flashpoint at some point.

And we know she has a daughter who becomes Batwoman.

Fantastic Member

the only way that makes sense if something tragic happens to the baby adoptive parents that will be the only reason selina will interfere in her daughters life in the first place. So they are going to retcon that is was bruces after all as well. besides my first point is the only way I can see her even wanting to see her daughter she gave up for adoption that the childs adopted parents were killed or something. So they are going to do a the same they did for lois and clark and give them back their pre flashpoint memories to make this marriage make sense or something.

Spectacular Member

NY Times article has spoiled Batman #50 (SPOILERS)

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/07/0...be-batman.html

Mighty Member

Opinions on King is about to change in 3... 2... 1...

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Opinions on King is about to change in 3... 2... 1...
    Miaow

10 char

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Miaow

10 char
    Bat...

Cat...

Bat...

Cat...

*repeat 10 times

Bat... I'm...

THE END

Fantastic Member

of his run I only liked three issues the double date ones with lois and clark and the annual because that was an out of continuity happy ending story. That one made sense the rest of it did not. The wedding was just a ruse so people would not get mad at him for making batman incompetent and weak in his own book

Fantastic Member

I think the catwoman series will be pretty good but I will avoid batman until king is off it