Page 23 of 198 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightReturns View Post
    Still she did not find out or maybe she does not know who Bruce Wayne is.
    I would find it somewhat remarkable if Selina Kyle didn't know who Bruce Wayne was...

Amazing Member

Love the call back to the winnick days of catwoman in eternal today, hope she kicks bones ass next week.
    Books I'm reading: Batman Eternal, Red Hood, Black Widow, Elektra, Loki Agent of Asgard, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Catwoman.........

I've always loved the Catwoman character, great femme fatale, antihero/villain, and love interest. So I liked that (despite that whole dominatrix thing) how she was inspired by Batman in Year One, and while it's outside comics I really like how Gotham had her witness the Wayne murders. Just seems to connect Selina and Bruce that much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapparition View Post
    I think she found out who he was in Forever Evil. His mask was half torn off!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightReturns View Post
    Still she did not find out or maybe she does not know who Bruce Wayne is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Conductor View Post
    I would find it somewhat remarkable if Selina Kyle didn't know who Bruce Wayne was...
    I guess it's remarkable then because as of now she still doesn't know that Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Ultimate Member

It's a bad move on DC's part. NOTHING is gained by her NOT knowing. Actually, it just makes her look like a clueless idiot if she cannot recognize that it's Bruce freaking Wayne when he's missing half his mask/standing right in front of her.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    It's a bad move on DC's part. NOTHING is gained by her NOT knowing. Actually, it just makes her look like a clueless idiot if she cannot recognize that it's Bruce freaking Wayne when he's missing half his mask/standing right in front of her.
    I liked that part actually. Luthor knowing Batman's true identity is bad enough. The entire Justice League is COMPROMISED because of this. No need for another enemy to know this vital information that can destroy the Justice League and therefore the entire world. Catwoman is an enemy combatant and she cannot be underestimated like Batman underestimated Luthor.

Amazing Member

Catwoman did originally work it out in the new 52 after kissing Bruce and batman. It was in the Guillem March pages from an early issue that weren't used, editorial decided to go another way.
    Last edited by Smart; 10-19-2014 at 09:26 AM.
    Books I'm reading: Batman Eternal, Red Hood, Black Widow, Elektra, Loki Agent of Asgard, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Catwoman.........

BANNED

So, Catwoman's turning point in Eternal. I was expecting something a bit more ... weighty. Valentine better deliver otherwise I'm going to think nobody in DC can write this character at all.

Quote Originally Posted by chipsnopotatoes View Post
    So, Catwoman's turning point in Eternal. I was expecting something a bit more ... weighty. Valentine better deliver otherwise I'm going to think nobody in DC can write this character at all.
    What issue number is it? I'll have to go scrounge it up somewhere.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklefist View Post
    What issue number is it? I'll have to go scrounge it up somewhere.
    Eternal 27 & 28. Last week and this week.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

I've been rereading some Silver Age Catwoman stories, and man is her original costume underrated.

If Valentine and Brown wanted to, I think they could reinstate it. It's totally something I could see Calabrese!Selena wearing. I'd love a modern interpretation!
    Batgirl - ...BOP - Batman - 'Tec - Nightwing - Supergirl - Titans - Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BatGlamorous View Post
    I've been rereading some Silver Age Catwoman stories, and man is her original costume underrated.

If Valentine and Brown wanted to, I think they could reinstate it. It's totally something I could see Calabrese!Selena wearing. I'd love a modern interpretation!
    That would be extremely cool if they could work it into her character again somehow. Even if only to some kind of event. With a line like "what this old thing...found it in the back of my closet." Would be awesome! lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    That would be extremely cool if they could work it into her character again somehow. Even if only to some kind of event. With a line like "what this old thing...found it in the back of my closet." Would be awesome! lol
    This is what I've been saying. Purple slit skirts RULE.

Extraordinary Member

I could see some dress Catpin wears being based off the old costume.