Page 7 of 198 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chipsnopotatoes View Post
    How gorgeous! Love Jae Lee. That's Earth 2 Clark, right?
    No, the book is back on regular earth after a one shot issue in #12 on Earth 2.

That's a really cool cover. Who knew Jae Lee could do whimsical?

by Norm Breyfogle

Classic.

My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Mighty Member

WOW, i loves that *love hearts*

Ok fellows which version of the costume on TAS was better?

Doesn't matter to me yet the later season's redesign costume is based on Tim Burton's Catwoman costume as much as Selina Kyle in the first 3 seasons was based on Pfeifer's Selina.

Say uh and speaking of different versions of Catwoman/Selina Kyle, any guys here thought this version of Selina Kyle was strangely hot?
    Last edited by TomServofan; 05-20-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomServofan View Post
    WOW, i loves that *love hearts*

Doesn't matter to me yet the later season's redesign costume is based on Tim Burton's Catwoman costume as much as Selina Kyle in the first 3 seasons was based on Pfeifer's Selina.
    Interestingly enough, I preferred the B:TAS Catwoman suit/design, but for Selina, I preferred the TNBA look/design.

I get that B:TAS Catwoman/Selina and Penguin were influenced (mandated?) by Burton's Batman Returns, but I've never liked the blonde look for Selina.

Say uh and speaking of different versions of Catwoman/Selina Kyle, any guys here thought this version of Selina Kyle was strangely hot?
    I do love that Tyger, Tyger B:TAS episode, but mainly for the Tygrus character.

Definitely the BTAS version for me. I didn't really care for most of the re-designs done for TNBA. Especially the ladies, whom I thought suffered the worst. They lost their figures and were essentially turned into just boney little pixie sticks.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    Interestingly enough, I preferred the B:TAS Catwoman suit/design, but for Selina, I preferred the TNBA look/design.

I get that B:TAS Catwoman/Selina and Penguin were influenced (mandated?) by Burton's Batman Returns, but I've never liked the blonde look for Selina.

I do love that Tyger, Tyger B:TAS episode, but mainly for the Tygrus character.
    Yes Batman TAS in the first 3 seasons were Burton influenced even if WB forced Timm to make Selina and Penguin look like the movie versions yet TNAB's version of Catwoman was Burton inspired on the costume don't you think?

I too love the Tyger Tyger episode ABH as it's one of my favorite episodes for good reasons and Tygrus was cool indeed but did you too thought Selina in mutated form was eye-poppingly *wolf whistle* when you first saw that episode? i remembered when i was 12 watching that episode on my birthday 21 years ago on a rerun on Fox with my friends and i remembered when Selina appeared out of the shadows with her new look i was saying "What the hell?" all surprised then after commercial break when she did that seductive pose in the exhibit i said "MY GOD she is HOT!" as i whistled and howled at her as my jaw was dropped during the entire episode staring at her and i was fantasizing about her, my best friend was teasing me, LOL. Brings back memories and i fantasized about Catwoman in any version whether it's blonde/brunette from TAS, Pfeifer/Newmar/Meriwether versions, comic versions minus Year One and even that version during puberty and teenhood. And do you agree mutated Selina is on par as other 80s/90s cartoon felines like Callie briggs from Swat Kats, M'ress from Star Trek TAS, Cleo from Heathcliff, Mirage on Aladdin, Kit Mambo from Animalypics, Pam and Polly from Eek The Cat, Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star, Felicia from Darkstalkers, Jenny from Bucky O'Hare, Pumarya and Cheetara from Thundercats ABH?

I've always been drawn to her TNBA costume. It's practical and sexy without being too hammy (plunging zippers, boob socks, etc.) and I think it could work well in the comics. Jae Lee's Catwoman is a pretty good example.

BANNED

This will always be my favorite.

image.jpg

From Alex Ross.