Thread: Regarding TRUTH

Mighty Member

Default Regarding TRUTH

When did Superman lose his powers? Also TRUTH isn't a reading order right. It said in Action to read Superman so its just the loss of his powers and that he is made public by Lois. And the how and why will be told in upcoming issues

There is no exact time given. I don't know if they will show the exact moment he began to experience the loss, but as for now its just sometime in between the events of Superman #40, and #41. Or maybe the cliffhanger of the Batman/Superman Annual plays a role. But again it hasn't been specified yet.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

There is no reading order. Each Superman book will be dealing with different aspects and characters of his current situation. Currently we don't know why he is powerless. I assume that will be a mystery throughout the story. Everything will be covered but probably just not at first or straightforward

Kinda like the Super Bike he will have in upcoming Action issues. You don't really need to know where he got the bike but Batman/Superman told us
    Last edited by Darth Kal-el; 06-11-2015 at 03:10 PM.

This all happened already right before Superman went electric. Are we sure this isn't set up for ElectroSupes Nu52?

And I never thought I'd miss Electric Superman.