Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default How would you feel about a Amadeus cho as the Hulk

A rumor is floating around that he might be the next hulk.How do fans feel about that?

I'd rather it was Jim Wilson, but Cho would be interesting. But would he keep his intelligence or become "savage"? What would be the rationale for him getting gamma power? Assuming that gamma rays were involved, anyway.

I love it! Anything that gives more attention to Amadeus is great in my view. I would definitely read that

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I'd rather it was Jim Wilson, but Cho would be interesting. But would he keep his intelligence or become "savage"? What would be the rationale for him getting gamma power? Assuming that gamma rays were involved, anyway.
    I ask that question too as Rick Jones has been exposed to Gamma rays and look what became of him.

I'd be ok with it, Amadeus is a good character and he certainly has ties with the hulk. Makes a lot more sense then the Ultimate Reed Richards rumor.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I would need to read a few books with Cho as Hulk before I could commit to an opinion on
    Cho being the All New, All Different Incredible Hulk

Fantastic Member

I think Cho would be a good choice that makes a lot of sense and I would be happy to see him with a bigger role.

Well they already set up a possible explanation in the first issue of Planet Hulk.

If true, then I'd be happy that it's not a female Hulk. As that would feel like absolute disrespect to the awesome She-Hulk.

As meanwhile we'll be seeing a lot of his Amadeus persona, then bring it! The rumor that is Pak the one writing just makes it better!

Jim Wilson's been dead since the early 90s in a VERY memorable issue, so bringing him back would be...odd.

Then again, a chunk of the internet was convinced that the Red Hulk was the long-dead Glenn Talbot.

that would be a very interesting and good read more than likely but I suspect Marvel to do something much more shocking wow that would be more expected in my opinion

Astonishing Member

I would much rather Cho just be Cho.

Besides, the last time he got exposed to a radiation cocktail (World War Hulks), he became more of a Leader-type than a Hulk-type. That should be consistent even if it's pure gamma radiation.

Fantastic Member

Don't think it would work. Cho's hypermind would likely still work in Hulk state, so the kind of story that would be told wouldn't be much different from those we already saw under the non Hulk version.

And let's be honest, Marvel will use this change as a flag for their "look how many token characters we have, proving we love diversity!" thing.

I'm expecting it to be a trans character. Maybe Teenage Abomination continues being a boy but learns to transform to a female abomination body.

BANNED

I'd rather Hulk was Bruce Banner and Amadeus Cho was Amadeus Cho, but hey. If they put Peter David on it, I'll buy no matter what.

So what if it ends up some kind of "Firestorm" merger of Banner and Cho? Uh-oh...