Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    It would be quite fascinating to have a space team, although you would need a good hook to make it work. I like the idea of including Bishop in it. Add Rachel, Cypher, Warlock, Cerise, Kid Gladiator, Lifeguard, T-Bird III, Darwin and I'm sold.
    Yeah! Use underused characters so it feels new at least and most of those have a reason for being there.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Hmmm...

Rachel - Omega-Level Mutant and Rising Leader who has a very strong space mythos. Such as how the Shi'ar fears yet respects Rachel while hailing her a Heroine for helping end Vulcan's tyranny.
    Bishop - Let him redeem himself by saving the Mutant Race.
    Doctor Nemesis - He can be comic relief and the resident smart guy.
    Forge - To act as a foil for Doctor Nemesis, offer a different perspective and because I love those two working together.
    Nightcrawler - Going into space may be good for him and it's a great cause he can get behind.
    Psylocke - To keep an eye on Rachel's mental state as she's been watching Rachel since End of Greys and was very been worried about Rachel during their all-female X-Men run before Secret Wars.

Naturally I want the team to run into Corsair and Kitty down the line. Heck, make it awkward by having Rachel meet her Ex-Lover Korvus as they're both still in love with each other.

Not too large a roster, just an initially one that may expand as the story unfolds.

I'm in favor of a general cosmic adventure exploration team of mutants. Kitty was with the Guardians, right?

Also, there could be a "mutant colonization" space barge like Battlestar Galactica.

My Space bounty hunter team:

Wolverine
    Kid Gladiator
    Sunfire
    Mimic
    Genesis (Kid Apocalypse)

Something totally different and give the Marvel to develop other characters.

Not necessarily on topic, but I've been toying with the idea of a team of Interdimensional Pirates pillaging across realities.

Bloody Bess
    Spiral
    Chimera

I really like the idea and the team from the OP!

I know we don't need any more AU, but I would make an exception for a sci-fi AU. I would read a story set in a future where the Earth doesn't exist anymore and the X-Men are among the survivors. Some of them are trying to explore peacefully and find a new habitable world (they live on a big ship with a Star Trek vibe) while others split up and became bounty hunters and pirates to survive.

Maybe Rogue leading the good guys?
    Trinary can pilot the ship
    Forge needs to be with them to build cool tech
    Iceman with a power up so he can go out in space in ice form with a diving oxygen tank
    And I'm thinking some of the New X-Men can be crew members

Imo Gambit and Nightcrawler would make really cool space bounty hunters. So would X-23 or Sabretooth. I don't think we need to really have a team of bounty hunters, more people who decided to be on their own and they can temporarily team up and back-stab each other to keep things interesting.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I would get something like this if Rogue, Gambit, Rachel and Nightcrawler would be the stars of this, including some space characters who were part of, or worked with the X-Men before.

I suggest Cerise, Korvus, Lifeguard, Kid Gladiator Brio and Lockheed.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Rogue
    Gambit
    Kitty
    Lifeguard
    Bishop
    Broo
    Rachel

For a more mainstream team.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 12-03-2018 at 09:02 AM.

My space team would be:

Wind Dancer
    Chamber
    Jubilee
    Widget
    Kid Omega
    Jimmy Hudson
    Kymri (if she's still alive)