BANNED

Default Sailor Moon in the DC Universe

By popular demand, the DC counterpart to "Sailor Moon in the Marvel Universe." Basically serves the same function as the previous thread; how much would their presence effect the DC superheroes and events and such.

Spectacular Member

They'd be told to stay out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBT View Post
    By popular demand, the DC counterpart to "Sailor Moon in the Marvel Universe." Basically serves the same function as the previous thread; how much would their presence effect the DC superheroes and events and such.
    Superman and Usagi would get along great.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

1st off, Thanks for Making the Thread MCBT! =)

Honestly I like seeing it as more of a crossover then a Convergence of the brands, I think that would work best. Going with what Melab said yea, when the Sailors go into action for the 1st time I can see a few Justice League members coming across them and some being like step out of the way, both for concern about their safety but also cause they may not think they are skilled enough for the being so young. Heroes like Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Hawkman and espcially Batman would be this way towards them the most IMO.

Others however like Superman, Flash and especially Cyborg might be more kind and interested in who they are and what they could do.

More then likely I would see this mostly the Sailors banding up with Teams like the Teen Titans and Young Justice to try to get a grasp on the situation and world they are in. That be a Good Crossover story!

Also, I view this as more of Pre-New 52 DC Universe, it could work in the New 52 as well, but can't say about post Convergence since I don't know what is going on their.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Fantastic Member

As an aside, the Sailor Senshi are involved in the universe of Takamachi Nanoha of 2814, which is a heap of fun to read and I highly recommend.

How would DC Mars history and Moon Mars history mesh? There's the bizarre chance that makes Sailor Mars a Fire-using Green Martian somehow . . .