An entry from Roy Lincoln's Satellite Journal

Clark has become involved in a few conversations, including easing Circe's mind. He's been very good at addressing their concerns. So I have some time to peruse the crowd. I wonder if I have made the right decisions.

...And just as I finish writing that thought, wouldn't you know that Ultra Rogue asked the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post
"Gotcher big bads and big goods, that's normally enough, but you sure you grabbed the right girl from the right world?"
I put my hand on her shoulder. "I can assure you, Ultra Rogue, that you being here is no mistake. In at least one other Crisis, a Monitor chose fourteen individuals of various backgrounds and powers to fight the forces of the Anti-Monitor long enough for the Monitor himself to save two universes, and then later utilized just a few more to attack the Anti-Monitor directly. We had limited resources and time, so we chose who we could. That it happened to work out to be fourteen is one of those funny little cosmic coincidences. You're one of our fourteen. I'm sure you're the right person for the task ahead."

---

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
"Krpytonian, Avengers Squadron, whatever! I head the Justice Legion and defeated the Nine-Tailed Hulk with a kick, and took down Super Saiyaman with a goal shot! I even have the soccer ball to prove it!" Bat-Kudo said. Clark was thankful he could keep his face straight, because he definitely wanted to ask Roy or Harbinger what The Monitor was thinking by bringing this guy in
Suddenly, a voice comes from behind Batman. Or should it be Batboy? "I sense you have a question," Harbinger asks. She had approached without a sound, appearing as if like a phantom.