Quote Originally Posted by Masterbasset View Post
The Weaver ran his fingers around his new hat, feeling the power coursing within it. The ambient glow helped display the manic glee on his face.

weaver_by_lewdooze-d4ir8m3magic.jpg
...I AM BECOME COMPOSER THIS HAT THIS THAUMATURGIC MOTION-GIVER GIVE PAUSE GIVE LISTEN ALL TO MY CONCERTO RISE MY FANTASTIC FANTASIA OBJECTS EREWHILE BORING DANCE THE MAD DANCE MARCH TOY SOLDIERS MARCH...

To familiar music, Crystal balls rolled off their shelves, images of the Weaver's face cackling in their globes. Eyes of newt experienced newfound sentience and looked at the guests of Madame Xanadu's shop. They and other objects rolled into a discordant conga line, sashaying past Weaver for inspection on a musical conveyor belt.

"It is so pleasing to meet one who enjoys quality accessorizing, friend Weaver!" Circe watched the giant spider-thing gleefully conduct his bizarre choreography.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie616 View Post
"I am inclined to agree with you. With the exceptions of Dr. Strange and Brother Voodoo, all magicians I know are cunning and dangerous figures. Still, my Mjolnir is an enchanted object as well. Perhaps it can be of some use. Circe, what say you? What are we looking for?"
Interrupted from enjoying Weaver's show, Circe turned to the thunder god, "If I recall correctly, there are several mystic implements that the Monitor listed-- The Spear of Destiny, The Helm of Nabu, the bell, jar, and wheel, a rather unique bundt cake, the Darkhold, and a rather specific tarot deck. I admit, I was encompassed by a bit of... fervor in gathering items from the shelves, but I do not recall these specific items yet. They probably wouldn't be out in the open, but a simple tracking spell should be able to locate them... Hm... I did find the Spear of Density... perhaps that's close enough?"

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro
Just then, a WOOSH of wind rushes by Circe and the Weaver. Circe then notices that the Spear is gone.

A figure flies in the middle of the room, goading them. "Oh, thank you, witch. You saved us the effort of looking for this Spear," she says, twirling it in her hand.

"Power Woman," Blue Skies says coldly.

"Yes. Some of you know her as Power Girl," Harbinger informs them. "This one is not the virtuous hero you know, but rather a ruthless fighter who uses her immense strength and her sexuality to obtain anything she desires."

"Aw, isn't that sweet? You took the time to know everything about me," she says sarcastically.

Roy appears behind Amason and puts a hand on his shoulder. He tells the hero, "I know she's from your world and you hate her, but don't act rashly."
"Wait... did you say Spear of DENSITY?"

Mystical energy crackled all around Circe as she activated the Spear's properties. "Why don't you tell me, Woman of Power?"

Suddenly, the spear sends Power Woman crashing down into the floor of the shop, knocking over multiple shelves and creating a small crater in the floor.

"Duhhhhhhr.... wha happa?"

"Be cautious, friends. When active, the spear is known to become the heaviest thing in existence and also render the holder profoundly stupid. Of course, this particular wielder had a head start on the latter."

The crater cracks grew and before anyone could react, part of the floor gave way, sending Power Woman down to the catacombs below... where Xanadu keeps her most powerful relics hidden somewhere in the winding maze of tunnels.

"Hurry! The Spear may be just the distraction we need to get to the required objects before her! Grab any other mystic items you see! We can sort them out later!"

With a wave of her hand, Circe conjures up a hammerspace basket into the grasp of every member of the party. Whether they choose to enter the catacombs, face Power Woman, or keep mining the shelves of the store, they'll likely need them!