Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post

"And to further assist you," The Monitor states, rising from his chair. "I'll bring someone from my force, my Wanderers, who currently have an equally important task. Clark Sparks! Heed my call! Always wanted to say that."

In a FWAAASH, he appears!

"Help prepare these... individuals for the job ahead."
    Clark looks back at The Monitor and gives him a polite nod of the head, then turns to face the group of beings assembled before him.

"Ullo, as you heard The Monitor say, my name is Clark Sparks, but I also go by Superman, though the 'S' makes that pretty obvious, don't it?" he asks, his voice tinted with a British accent.

"Like you all, I am working with The Wanderers to find artifacts of power that can help The Monitor stave off the progressing anti-matter force. Every single one of you were called forth due to The Wanderers and I encountering some people who aren't fans of existence, to put it lightly. They call themselves The Suicide Squad and have thrown in their lot with The Anti-Monitor. Now, I know a lot of you are still getting your bearings, or even feel wary about this whole situation, but I can tell from the look of this group that won't stop you. My mother told me that a hero acts in spite of their misgivings, their doubts about themselves. My father taught me that the concepts of truth and justice reach far and wide, and in this instance, justice prevailing is making sure all of existence lives" Clark told the assembled heroes, sounding like the Superman some of them might know, bold, inspiring and courageous.

Now, if any of you have further questions, I'll do my best to answer them" he said, flashing a smile to the group.
    Last edited by Froggy; 06-16-2015 at 03:02 AM.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie