Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Traitor Game 10 re-post continues: The epic battle begins

Indigo Al 07-04-2007 10:52 AM

Hela knocked Valhallen back with a Class 100 shove.

"As I have said, thou DOST SUCK. 'Tis Mr. Lordi who hath earned the right of consortship to the Goddess of Death!"

"If thou art finished with thine relationship idiocies, Goddess of Death," interrupted Odin, "I have also the unpleasant task of announcing the death of that sniveling sycophant, Dwight Schrute. His head, hands and limbs have been severed and sent to his mother, via Asgard Express. Further," Odin produced a slip, "a receipt from Asgard Express was found in Roy Lincoln's chambers!"

After all the shocked gasps and mumbling, Odin said: "Silence! Thou dost wish an answer to the question - was Peter Pan the last Agent of H.E.L.A.? Well, I shall tell thee...."

Before the All-Father could finish, the Great Hall was rocked by a massive explosion that sent debris and dust flying into the air …..

Chris Lang 07-04-2007 11:11 AM

"My spider-sense is going haywire here!" Mayday exclaimed. "I don't know what this means, but I've got a bad feeling about this."

darkkeeperjr 07-04-2007 11:32 AM

As the debris and dust settled, an unseen pan pushed over the tall stacks of dirty dishes. He was in the other corner of the room when they finally hit the floor and broke all to pieces.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 03-13-2016 at 06:49 AM.