Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post

[COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Palatino Linotype]"I already agreed to help.

"...you and your compatriot are right. It's just, my summoning was so abrupt. Had I been given time to set up some additional failsafe spells, I'd be more confident in my kingdom's well-being.

As much as I detest the games of gods, I see this one is more than mere whim and hubris on this 'Monitor's' part.

Other than gathering energy for the upcoming trials, is there anything you would have me do? Do you suspect the members of this 'Suicide Squad' may be found through magickal means?"
    Clark placed a hand on Circe's. His touch was firm, but gentle and warm.

I understand your worry about your subjects, but with time being out of wack, if we succeed then you'll more than likely have been gone an instant. However the other possibility even if we succeed, that time moves on should not worry you. I don't judge you based off the Circe I know, but if you are truly a great leader, your subjects will thrive in your presence. As for locating the Suicide Squad members, I would advise against making contact. A comrade of mine did and well, they've just now recovered. That was several worlds ago. I would like for you and the others to get to know each other, and if you haven't mentally prepare yourself for this crisis"

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post

"That symbol...you are Kryptonian! But...but why do you have this much different form?"
    Clark smiled. "You're right, I am Kryptonian, half to be exact. The different form is due to my mother's genes and a certain period of time where my Father's powers were unstable. I'm guessing the crest of El is well known in your world, Hawkman?"

Quote Originally Posted by Masterbasset View Post

...AH AHA A FITTING LABEL THEY WHO HELP KILL AND TEAR AND DESTROY ALL AROUND THEM THIS SUICIDAL SQUADRON WILL FIT THEIR NAMESAKE AND BE MADE UNDONE BY THEIR ACTIONS SLOWLY SURELY DELIBERATELY THEY PROPEL TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN THE END OF THE LINE WHERE THEY CANNOT GO ON THEIR SUICIDE MISSION IS INDEED A CAUSE FOR SUICIDE THEY DO NOT KNOW IT YET BUT THEY SHALL BE BEFALLEN BY THEIR OWN DAGGERS INLAID BY THEIR OWN HANDS IT WILL BE SWEET SONOROUS WHEN THEY SING THEIR PITEOUS FINAL SONGS...

The Weaver moaned his song further, excitedly sketching with a finger on the floor images unknown, tufts of wispy ęther following in the wake of his touch.
    [B][/"I appreciate your enthusiasm and yes, their actions will be their undoing but I'd rather we focus on saving rather than taking lives"B] he told the Weaver
    Last edited by Froggy; 06-16-2015 at 07:10 PM.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie