A voiceover speaks over a starry sky.

"I guess that's it, really. Nothing more to say. It looks like we've got all the epilogues we're likely to get. It's come full circle."

"So, here we are, at the end of the fiftieth Traitor Game. Has it really been nine years and fifty games? Where has the time gone?"

"The Traitor Games are now at a turning point. Usually at this point, there'd be another scenario on the way and we'd post a link to the signups for the next game ... but right now, we don't know when, where, or what the next game is going to be. The other Powers That Be and I have thrown a few ideas around, but nothing solid enough to be a scenario yet. None of us really know just what's going to happen."

"Still, a few of us have some ongoing subplots that have yet to be resolved. What's going to happen with Mystique? What will happen when/if Terry finds out the secret Shannon's been keeping? What's the 'something bigger' Vandal Savage was talking about? I have no idea when or if these questions are going to be answered."

"All I do know is that I've really enjoyed being a part of the Traitor Games for the past eight or nine years. I've laughed, cried, and shared adventures with a great group of people. The Games have supported me through some difficult times in my life. I'd go on in more detail, but that's a subject for the Bullpen."

"Anyway, what I'm trying to say is ... none of us really know what the future holds for the Traitor Games. But it's already been quite an incredible ride."

"I'd like to thank The Purple Skull, for starting it all, and a whole bunch of wonderful RPGers for being great to interact with. Purple Skull, Schornforce, Deadpooligan, tangent, Froggy, Indigo Al, Joe Acro, Anodyne, Cthulhudrew, Jeremi, Josh, Superheroic, and so many other people ... and of course newcomers of the past two years like Mari, Mighty Roman, Atomyk, Thuro Pendragon and more. All of you have been great to play off of and I hope to be able to game with all of you again in the future."

"So yes, this isn't a goodbye. This is more like ... 'Until we meet again.' And with that in mind, I think we should celebrate the 50th Traitor Game by closing with a montage of moments from previous Traitor Games. Owl City, play us out."

{Suggested music: "When Can I See You Again?" by Owl City}