Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
"Do you really know how to use that, girl? Do you really believe it will wipe me from ex--"

Sage successfully tackled him to the ground. I decided on a change of tactic.

We've acquired the Nullifier! Everyone who's free, help Sage! I'll get the Monitor to send us back while he can! Hit him with fire if you can! I informed them telepathically, while myself looking for something nearby I could burn.

Harbinger managed to break away from a group of Xenomorphs to assist. "Let's see how well his systems can handle a little light." She shined brighter than the sun, focusing that light in one direction. I hoped that if she fried his circuits, she didn't fry Sage's, too.
Linda, meanwhile, zoomed away from the Cyborg with the Nullifier. Keeping the Nullifier safe was her first priority. However, she knew she couldn't use the trick so many Flashes had used and run across the water to the other side of the world. If she left Monster Island, she might miss being taken back aboard the Monitor's satellite with the others.

So instead she zoomed across the island, knocking down a few Zygons, Stalfos, Bloopers, and Zoomers along the way. As she neared the other side of the island, however, there was a rumbling and another creature emerged from a hole in the ground.

Volvagia flew through the air, breathing out jets of flame. Linda, with her speed, was easily able to avoid the flames. However, she knew that she couldn't stay too far away from the rest of the group. She needed them and they needed her.

She ran toward the group, but still wished to keep the Nullifier away from the Cyborg.

Volvagia, meanwhile, flew after her. However, Linda was moving at such a speed that the dragon soon lagged behind her.