Page 110 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1703

Default Traitor Game 10 repost: Epilogues and Post Climax Confrontation

Deadpooligan 07-11-2007 01:41 AM

THORPOOL EPILOGIRITHM - PART THE FIRST

Loki approached Odin and grumbled to himself about his lost funds to Bob & Karl. His frown turned to a beaming smile when he bowed before the All-Father.

"Father, I bring dire news. Our dear Thor has been turned insidious in a possession during a bout of Warrior's Madness..."

Odin rose, startled.

"What nonsense do you speak Loki? Thor can never be turned, he wields Mjolnir!"

"No nonsense, Father. Have a look at this, then."

Loki drew a magical frame with his hands, showing Thor standing over several dead D-list heroes and one-shot forgettable Avengers.

Odin slapped his forehead.

"If I had a dollar for every time I had to save him... Mjolnir! Return to the All-Father!"

Mjolnir left Venom-Thor's grasp and returned to Odin. He tapped it against his hand, closed his eyes, and sighed.

"Now, symbiote beast, leave my son!"

With a wave of his hand... nothing happened!

"Father, these things happen when I set them up... The symbiote has completely overtaken Thor. Mayhap you should just strip him of his power and find a replacement?"

Odin sighed heavily, and decided to leave Donald Blake's fate up to another God[s]. He pulled away Venom-Thor's power and sealed it in a ball of Odinforce (though Venom-Don Blake remained). The ball floated to Odin and affixed itself to his throne. Odin began speaking into Mjolnir like a walkie talkie.

"Chh. Come in Horseface. Repeat: come in Horseface. Over. Chh."

Beta Ray Bill picked up the other... line...?

"Chh. Roger, All-Pops. Bill here. Over. Chh."

Thorpool, Sif, and the Asgardians looked on confused and weirded out.

"Are they making the cutoff nois--"

Odin spoke up over him.

"Chh. Bill, Thor is dead. There is no time for sadness and I need an immediate replacement for him. Can thou make it? Over. Chh."

"Chh. I'm a little busy kicking the Wreking Crew's butts-eth in the mythical land of Canada right now... mayhap some other time...? Over. Chh."

The girly screams of the Wrecker could be heard over the... hammer/radio.

"Mythical land of... whaaaaaaat? Why I oughta--!"

Odin cut off TP again.

"Chh. Ah, I bet Wrecker didn't like that hit, eh? 'Twill teach him to mess with the Odinwarrior! Over. Chh."

"Chh. No sir, he DIDN'T like it! Ha ha ha. By the by, is Sif still on for our date this Woden's Day? Over. Chh."

Sif blushed and gestured 'don't put me on the phone'. Odin put her on the... hammer radio... anyway. Thorpool gave her a sharp look as she walked away with the hammer to talk in private. She brushed his arm and nodded as if to say 'I'll handle it'. Odin sat in his chair saddened and without a replacement for Thor. Thorpool stood up triumphantly and approached him.

"Odin... Grandpa... do you think maybe... I could kinda... sorta... mayhap... perchance..."

"Thorpool... if you are asking..."

"...possibly... conceivably... feasibly... perhaps... weather permitting..."

Odin slapped him upside the head.

"Out with it, son! What dost thou desire of Odin, All-Father of the Asgardians?"

Thorpool coughed and cringed after he finished his sentence.

"Can I... be the new Thor?"

OOC: TO BE CONTINUED! WITH PICTURES!
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 03-13-2016 at 03:26 PM.

Weirdopky 07-11-2007 08:50 AM

Last we saw of Santa, he just spoke to Bob & Karl about leaving to their realm. However, the two were sucked into a portal, and it closed just before Santa got in. God damnit, what the hell? Now I'm stuck in this damn place. Ok, Fatboy, get yourself together. You've got magical abilities. You can just rip open a hole to the Marvel universe and follow them back. Let's do it. Suddenly, he punches into thin air, creating a small hole. He then begins pulling at the hole, and jumps in. He pops out, and finds Bob & Karl turned around, looking at something. Ah, yes, Bob & Karl. Thanks for LEAVING ME IN ASGARD!!!!! No response. Bob?? Karl?? What's going on with you two? Turn around.

Just then, Bob and Karl turn around, but they don't look like themselves.Is it lunchtime already, Karl? we must feast on this fatso. He looks plump enough to last us until dinner, which is in five minutes.

Yes, Bob. Let us feast upon him, for he must feed the hunger... OF THE ZOMBIES!

Oh shit. I gotta get outta here. I must've gotten into the wrong universe. Sorry, dumbass duo, but you're gonna have to starve for a little while longer. Nobody eats Santa. , Just then Santa ripped open another hole in the air, and jumped through. He landed in a parking lot. The sign on the building nearby said "Sacred Heart Hospital."

Hmmm, so as I was saying, Turk, I had this fantasy where I was Robin, and you were Batma... OH MY GOD, IS THAT SANTA?? Gooooo!! is all that JD said before he jumped into Santa's arms.Hey Santa, what's with the new outfit? You decide to change it up, make yourself look cooler to the kids? I think you're cool either way. Still, I have to ask you something. Can I get a girlfriend for Christmas this year? I've been having some trouble in that department, what with my former girlfriend lying to me about a miscarriage, and the only other girl I love engaged to Todd Dudemeister, who's name is awful for nicknames, because I can't seem to figure one out, and also...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, SHUT THE HELL UP, KID!! I need to get the hell out of here. Sant dropped JD on his @$$, and punched the air for the third time. Then, he made sure he was going into the right universe. After he popped in, he created an AIM communicator on his wrist to speak to his new leader, MODOK. Hey there, bighead. Can I please get a teleport back to base? I would like to start as soon as possible, and I need a ride there since Karl left me stranded in Asgard. Whaddaya say?

Sure, fine whatever. Get your butt here so you can be given your information. Teleport commencing in five, four, three, two, one, done, you'll be here very soon. Then, Santa disappeared and reappeared in the AIM HQ. He was glad he wasn't in the wrong universe any longer.

OOC: I'm gonna be busy today, because I turned 18 at 12:20 this morning. It's been a weird game, but it was interesting. Also, with the Original Character thing, my Santa was sorta like that. I mean, he's based off of a very generalized character, but totally insane, so I tried to make it work. I mean, if someone were to host a game such as that, they'd need to put some rules down about God-Moding and stuff like that.

Superheroic 07-11-2007 09:05 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    "And Apocalypse, I can't imagine you being happy about being a pawn in someone else's plans like this, either. If everything I've heard about you is true, you'd rather be the manipulator rather than the manipulated. So unless you merged with a LOT of Apocalypses who actually feel the opposite way, I don't think you want to be just a tool for others to use."
    "That's it!" Ares yelled. "If this fool thinks killing one man will unmake the Universe, then this Organization is doomed to failure. In the grand scheme of things, Apocalypse is nothing. He is less than a mote in the Universe's eye. But I've had more than enough. Kill him if you must. With Grimlock gone there isn't another decent warrior among you, and none worth being in my presence. Since I'm no longer bound the rules of the Traitor Game, so long suckers!" Ares teleported away.

Eternal Torment 07-11-2007 10:55 AM

"I'm sorry." Dani said. "If this is your plan, it can't be right. I don't see how anything good can come out of damaging the fabric of reality like this. Millions would suffer, all because of some insane plan that could only benefit a few people at the most if it succeeded."

"And Apocalypse, I can't imagine you being happy about being a pawn in someone else's plans like this, either. If everything I've heard about you is true, you'd rather be the manipulator rather than the manipulated. So unless you merged with a LOT of Apocalypses who actually feel the opposite way, I don't think you want to be just a tool for others to use."
    "MINE? No, it is our Superior's Plan, and I intend to follow through with it. And as for the suffering of millions, we don't care about that either. If it helps us to reach the Goal, it will be done. Now step aside. Time is short, and we need to kill him before it runs out."

Apocalypse rose up. "I won't let you kill me, Scourge. The Organization will never get their hands on me! Danielle, we will just have to work together in order to stop these psychos from damaging reality."

Superheroic 07-11-2007 11:43 AM

Epilogue: Ares - God of War

Ares appeared in his living room. "Alex," he called. "ALEX!" Ares whirled around looking for his son. He bolted towards the bedrooms when Alex stepped out from the kitchen.

"Whoa, Dad" Alex said. "Why are you dressed all Metal Gear Solidy?"

Ares grabbed Alex and hugged him tightly. "Need...oxygen...Dad..." Alex managed to gasp.

"Sorry, Alex." Ares release his son. "I just...I just missed you. How was school?"

"Borin'. The same as usual. Hey, you wanna do somethin'? Shoot some hoops maybe?"

"Sure. Just let me get changed. I'll meet you outside." As Alex left the house Ares turned to his visitors. "Moirae," was all he said.

The air shimmered as Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos appeared in Ares' home once again. "Hail, Ares," Clotho began.

"God of War," Lachesis continued.

"Odin's Berserker, slayer of the Balrog, tamer of Grimlock." Atropos finished.

"Yeah, yeah," Ares said impatiently. "What is it now? I've been sliced in half. Blown up. Poisoned. Nearly frozen solid. What more could you want of me?"

"First, you have our thanks for performing this duty for us." Clotho said.

"Second," Lachesis began. A warning. Do not look to forsake your Godhood."

"There are forces at work against the Universe and we may require you again," Atropos said.

"Fine," Ares sighed. "If that time comes then make the Call. But never, threaten my son again. Are we clear?"

The Moirae eyed Ares cooly. "Very well," Clotho began.

"The deal is struck," Lachesis stated.

"Until the Spinning Wheel turns this way again," Atropos finished. The Moriae vanished.

Ares stared at the empty space, lost in thought. Something turned cold within him. He would--

"Dad!" Alex called. "C'mon already! What are you scared or something?"

Ares broke from his thoughts. There was nothing to be done about it now. "Oh it's on," he called back to his son. "It's on!"

Chris Lang 07-11-2007 01:58 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "MINE? No, it is our Superior's Plan, and I intend to follow through with it. And as for the suffering of millions, we don't care about that either. If it helps us to reach the Goal, it will be done. Now step aside. Time is short, and we need to kill him before it runs out."

Apocalypse rose up. "I won't let you kill me, Scourge. The Organization will never get their hands on me! Danielle, we will just have to work together in order to stop these psychos from damaging reality."
    Dani paused for a moment, then spoke. "Scourge, I think maybe you might have some doubts about killing Apocalypse. But I don't think those doubts are strong enough to keep you from doing it."

"This Apocalypse is the amalgamation of maybe hundreds of Apocalypses. This means he's probably guilty of more atrocities than all the Nazis we just fought put together. But in this case, he might be the lesser evil. I can't pretend to know what the Superior's Goal is, but whatever it is, it can't be worth unravelling the fabric of reality for."

Just as Dani was about to say something, she noticed Thialfi standing behind Apocalypse with a glowing axe. He raised the axe, and seemed ready to strike. "You FOOL! What are you DOING?!?" Dani cried out, leaping at Thialfi and tackling him to the ground.

Dani and Apocalypse now stood over Thialfi, whose axe now lay some feet away. "I was trying to SAVE him!" Thialfi exclaimed. "That axe is an enchanted one, like Skurge the Executioner's bloodaxe. If I cut him with it, he would have split back into all the Apocalypses he's composed of."

"Are you SURE that's what would have happened?" Dani said, looking Thialfi in the eye. "Suppose your blow had merely killed him! Then you would have done the Organization's job for them. You were gambling with the fate of the universe!"

Thialfi seemed about to argue, but then he seemd to notice something. "Look! At Apocalypse!" he called out, and pointed.

Dani turned. Apocalypse seemed to be shimmering with some sort of light. He appeared blurry and indistinct. What was happening? Was this the Organization's doing? Was it Apocalypse himself, preparing to attack those who wished him dead? Or was this something else entirely?

Eternal Torment 07-11-2007 02:11 PM

Dani turned. Apocalypse seemed to be shimmering with some sort of light. He appeared blurry and indistinct. What was happening? Was this the Organization's doing? Was it Apocalypse himself, preparing to attack those who wished him dead? Or was this something else entirely?
    "NO! Years of planning, ruined by these fools! Kira, STABILIZE IT!" A panic filled voice emanated from the wall. "I can't! The connection has been severed. All of them are being sent back to their realities!" The Scourge fell to his knees. "Oh...God. Our Superior......he will show no mercy to us. It's over."

Apocalypse stopped shimmering before collapsing to the ground. It was over. He was the only person in his body now. "You've failed. Checkmate, you bastard!" One of the walls disintegrated into a static void. Demonic screaming could be heard coming from it. As the two members of the Organization were being drawn towards it, Scourge looked at the three. "We 4 may die.....but you'll pay for this. This isn't over, not by a longshot." They disappeared into it, before the void faded away.

Apocalypse got to his feet. "We've stopped them....for now. Let's go celebrate our victory. I've got a feeling that we'll need this for the times to come."

Chris Lang 07-11-2007 03:08 PM

"NO! Years of planning, ruined by these fools! Kira, STABILIZE IT!" A panic filled voice emanated from the wall. "I can't! The connection has been severed. All of them are being sent back to their realities!" The Scourge fell to his knees. "Oh...God. Our Superior......he will show no mercy to us. It's over."

Apocalypse stopped shimmering before collapsing to the ground. It was over. He was the only person in his body now. "You've failed. Checkmate, you bastard!" One of the walls disintegrated into a static void. Demonic screaming could be heard coming from it. As the two members of the Organization were being drawn towards it, Scourge looked at the three. "We 4 may die.....but you'll pay for this. This isn't over, not by a longshot." They disappeared into it, before the void faded away.

Apocalypse got to his feet. "We've stopped them....for now. Let's go celebrate our victory. I've got a feeling that we'll need this for the times to come."
    Dani sighed. "I don't expect you to understand, but I feel a bit guilty right now. Scourge and the others -- if what I've heard about the Organization is right -- are probably going to be sent to some truly hellish place. The Dungeon of Endless Pain or something. I still think Scourge had some doubts deep down, which is why he gave us a chance to stop him. But he was still insane enough to go along with it."

Thialfi spoke up. "Tis better that four individuals should suffer rather than millions. Would thou not agree?"

Dani nodded. "I suppose you're right. But some of us here may feel we owe Scourge a favor."

"Whatever happens to him is the consequences of his own misguided actions." Thialfi told her. "He was foolish enough to go along with a plan that would have endangered millions of lives. I have no sympathy for him. You yourself owe him nothing, as you were elsewhere on the battlefield when the Balrog was being fought. If he is to be rescued from his fate, it will only be with the assistance of someone within the Organization. I do not believe he is worth losing sleep over."

"What about that threat? Saying that we'll pay for this? I stopped you from cutting Apocalypse with that enchanted axe. All we ended up doing was just talking." Dani replied.

"I, too, have heard things about this Organization. We shall probably hear from them in the future." Thialfi said grimly. "You and I, and Apocalypse, should best be ready."

Dani stood there for a while in thought. She had a strange feeling that her association with the Traitor Games was far from over. In fact, she had a feeling that this was only the beginning...

OOC: So this is Dani's epilogue. I didn't actually use her much this game, but I may very well play her in a future Traitor Game. I just need to find myself enough time to go and re-read as many of my old New Mutants issues as I can so I can feature her in more than just a small NPC part.

Other epilogue bits to come, and the 'curtain calls' as soon as I assemble all the avatars I can. As far as NPC guest stars goes, it'll have to be a 'judgement call' again. I don't know if I'll be able to get pics for a lot of the Nazi bad guys anyway, even if I only use those who lasted more than one note.

Eternal Torment 07-11-2007 04:36 PM

Dani sighed. "I don't expect you to understand, but I feel a bit guilty right now. Scourge and the others -- if what I've heard about the Organization is right -- are probably going to be sent to some truly hellish place. The Dungeon of Endless Pain or something. I still think Scourge had some doubts deep down, which is why he gave us a chance to stop him. But he was still insane enough to go along with it."

Thialfi spoke up. "Tis better that four individuals should suffer rather than millions. Would thou not agree?"

Dani nodded. "I suppose you're right. But some of us here may feel we owe Scourge a favor."

"Whatever happens to him is the consequences of his own misguided actions." Thialfi told her. "He was foolish enough to go along with a plan that would have endangered millions of lives. I have no sympathy for him. You yourself owe him nothing, as you were elsewhere on the battlefield when the Balrog was being fought. If he is to be rescued from his fate, it will only be with the assistance of someone within the Organization. I do not believe he is worth losing sleep over."

"What about that threat? Saying that we'll pay for this? I stopped you from cutting Apocalypse with that enchanted axe. All we ended up doing was just talking." Dani replied.

"I, too, have heard things about this Organization. We shall probably hear from them in the future." Thialfi said grimly. "You and I, and Apocalypse, should best be ready."

Dani stood there for a while in thought. She had a strange feeling that her association with the Traitor Games was far from over. In fact, she had a feeling that this was only the beginning...
    OOC: Actually the Dungeon of Endless Pain is my gimmick in Rumbles. The Organization's torture chamber is the Eightfold Crucible, where the three traitors (Captain Cold, Zasalamel and Pyron) are held and tortured right now. It represents the Noble Eightfold Path in Buddhism.

"You are quite right, Danielle. However hard it is, I must put my philosophy aside just this once to defeat this new danger. The real threat is the Superior, or so they call him. He is the one manipulating the rest of the Organization. Just what is this plan, if it involves damaging reality and conquering places? This doesn't make sense." Apocalypse looked to them.

"This truly is shaping up to be an all-out war. If we want to stop them, we're going to need more help. Perhaps we could work with Goombella, Mayday, Ukyo and Cologne to find out both why these Traitor Games happen and to stop these madmen from harming us all."

-------------------------------------------------------------
    THRONE ROOM

Their fate was decided. The four had failed miserably. "You are sentenced to suffer in the Eightfold Crucible for all eternity. Your sins have now caused your downfall." An eerie silence filled the room. With a gesture, the 4 were whisked off, damned for their mistake. "This is the end."

Donald M. 07-11-2007 06:35 PM

Epilogue: Dwight Schrute Part II

“So this is the Ultimate Nullifier?” said Dwight, looking doubtfully at the unimpressive device in his hand. “Looks kind of like a dildo. A space dildo.”

“Well Dwight,” replied Mojo, “it’s not a dildo and it’s not the Ultimate Nullifier, it’s an Ultimate Nullifier.”

“What does that mean.”

“It’s from another dimension. It nullifies magic.”

“So with this I can destroy Neverland?”

“Yes Dwight. You’ll also be able to kill Peter Pan. Without magic he’ll just be an ordinary brat.”

Dwight smiled, lifting up his other hand and twisting his wrist so that a long, razor-sharp blade popped out.

“Cool.”

“Be careful with that thing, it cost me a fortune on eBay!”

A dimensional portal to Neverland opened and Dwight tried to step through, but something stopped him.”

“What? No, let me through! I have to kill that traitorous little jerk!”

Mojo stepped over to the controls of his dimensional gateway opener and punched some buttons.

“Neverland’s been sealed off, no one can get in or out.”

“Who would do that?” whined Dwight.

“I can guess,” replied Mojo. “I’m sorry Dwight, your revenge will have to wait until we’ve dealt with certain meddlers.”

“I don’t want to wait! I probably won’t even be mad at Peter Pan anymore if I have to wait.”

“Grow up, Dwight.”

The End, for now . . .

Chris Lang 07-11-2007 07:25 PM

"You are quite right, Danielle. However hard it is, I must put my philosophy aside just this once to defeat this new danger. The real threat is the Superior, or so they call him. He is the one manipulating the rest of the Organization. Just what is this plan, if it involves damaging reality and conquering places? This doesn't make sense." Apocalypse looked to them.

"This truly is shaping up to be an all-out war. If we want to stop them, we're going to need more help. Perhaps we could work with Goombella, Mayday, Ukyo and Cologne to find out both why these Traitor Games happen and to stop these madmen from harming us all."
    "I don't know how much help we'll get from them." Dani replied. "But I can ask them. I'm sure that they'll be willing to help if they feel they can contribute something."

"This Plan doesn't make sense to me, either. But I'm sure it probably makes perfect sense to the Superior, whoever he is."

"I guess we'll have to find the answers some other day, though."

Dani wondered just how much to tell Apocalypse. She thought about that strange Widget Kitty and her teammates in Excalibur had found just before Kitty was called to be part of Odin's secret mission. They still hadn't figured out just what it was, but it appeared to be capable of opening interdimensional warps. Such a thing could be useful in solving a mystery that spanned several dimensions, Dani supposed. But that was only if they figured out how to control its destinations.

Looks like my life has become even more complicated, Dani thought to herself. She wasn't sure she liked the idea of working together with Apocalypse, but it seemed like they were allies against a common threat now. She knew, however, that it would probably be a while before anyone outside the Organization found out just who the Superior was and just what was that mysterious 'Goal' he had.

There was also Mojo to consider. He also had an agenda involving the Traitor Games. Rumor had it he wanted to host one of his own someday.

"I guess I'm going to be involved in these Traitor Games for a while." Dani said, with a sigh. "I just hope I'm up to the challenge."

OOC: Well, I'll have an Ukyo and the Chinese Amazons epilogue soon, and eventually an epilogue with Kitty and Goombella (though I'll give people chances to ask for tattles before I have Goombella shut off the monitors and go home).

The Purple Skull 07-11-2007 11:24 PM

OOC: Hey you know, you really don't want the 30gb ipod, you could send it to me. I mean my birthday is a few days away. Haha just kidding .

Anyway, as I said before, another fun-filled game all around. Indigo really weaved an epic Norse story here. My hats off to you Al. Everyone who participated did a great job with their character(s). It was fun for me fighting with the likes of Ares and Dwight or just goofing around with Thorpool.

Before the beginning of the game, I was having some reservations over how I would play Bob & Karl. Bob has only been in a handful of comics, and Karl has only appeared once in a non-continuity book. For the most part, I just made it up as I went along. Luckily, it worked out well and I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

As a bit of "director's commentary", I had a few scenes in mind for Bob & Karl that weren't posted in the game due to lack of time on my part. Here were some of them:

1. Bob & Karl's attempts at trying to steal Asgardian treasure.
    2. More antics involving Strucker & MODOK.
    3. Bob & Karl playing Twister with Bo & Fandral.
    4. Prank war with Peter Pan. (I really wanted to do this one.)
    5. Bob & Karl kicking the crap out of Ares. (Or maybe not. )
    6. Personalized vehicles! The Karl Kopter & The Bob-Sled!

Once again, good game everybody and I'll definately be there for TG XI!

Tommy 07-11-2007 11:26 PM

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    3. Bob & Karl playing Twister with Bo & Fandral.
    OOC: Damn it! that would have been fun.

Chris Lang 07-12-2007 01:47 AM

Epilogue: Ukyo

Darth Jubba's palace, the office

Darth Jubba's office had been cleaned up and cleared of the debris, though most of the monitors had been destroyed. The imprisoned Nazi and the remains of the dead Nazis had vanished at the same time the Nazis in Valhalla had vanished. This left Goombella, Kitty, and Ukyo alone in Darth Jubba's palace with the cleaning droids. After the game had officially ended, portals had opened there, too.

Through the monitors, they saw the Chinese Amazons, Havik, Gan Ning, and Spider-Girl head off for home.

"I guess we should be going soon." Goombella said. "I kinda hate to abandon this place, though. I'd love to come back here and research it."

"Speak for yourself." Ukyo replied. "I want to go home. The only thing that made me want to come to this place were the monitors, so I could look in and see what my friends from the other game were up to. Now that most of the monitors are gone and the game is over, I don't have any reason to be here. I'm sorry, but someone else is going to have to introduce Tatooine to okonomiyaki."

"Goodbye, Ukyo." Kitty said. "Thanks for helping in that fight."

Ukyo then handed Kitty and Goombella business cards for Ucchan's Okonomiyaki. "I don't know if we'll see each other again, but just in case." With that, Ukyo walked out of the office and walked into the dimensional portal leading home.

Ukyo found herself in Nerima Park. Nearby were the sisters Ling Ling and Lung Lung, and the other Chinese Amazons who had helped the players fight the Nazis in Asgard. "I guess we're back home." Ukyo said, after a while.

"It is good that you have all returned home safely." a familiar voice spoke. Ukyo turned to see Cologne, accompanied by Shampoo and Mousse.

"I was expecting you to show up either at Darth Jubba's or in Asgard." Ukyo replied. "Where were you?"

"I have been extremely busy." the Chinese Amazon elder replied. "First off, you have probably heard how I rescued Firebrand and the others from that secret place beneath Tokyo. It was run by criminals associated with the Yakuza, so just getting to them was quite a struggle. But we succeeded, and the Yakuza are now in custody. Firebrand did burn the Yakuza's building to the ground, though. I had to pay for a lot of the damage after she returned to her own dimension."

"But I did send a force of Joketsuzoku warriors to help with the battle in Asgard. How did it go?"

At once, a number of Chinese Amazons began telling of what they did in the battle. Cologne shushed them, saying "One at a time."

Ukyo decided to go first, as she felt she could be the most objective. She told of how Ling Ling and Lung Lung had performed what they called the 'Dance of the Weaselly Water Dragon' which resulted in several Nazis being turned into weasels.

Cologne's expression turned hard. She approached Ling Ling and Lung Lung intently. "You sprayed the enemy with water from the Spring of Drowned Weasel?" she asked them, in a tone that made it clear that dishonest answers would not be tolerated.

After the two sisters nodded, Cologne gazed at them with an icy glare. "I thought you knew better than that. Using Jusenkyo water as a weapon is strictly forbidden. We will discuss this at the next council meeting, but one thing is clear. You will face and accept your punishment."

"They said you gave them the idea." Ukyo interjected. "I guess they're guilty of lying, too."

"We no lie!" said Ling Ling.

"We hear about how Cologne drop evil Slider and Sith Hutt into Jusenkyo springs." continued Lung Lung.

Cologne paused. "Did you, now? Did you even stop to consider the circumstances in which I did so? Clearly, you did not. As soon as you return to the village, you will be forced to spend three months cleaning the elders' quarters. You will not be allowed to leave the village during that time, and you will be watched closely. Is that understood?"

Ling Ling and Lung Lung nodded.

Cologne turned to Ukyo. "I have heard that you were of great help on the mission, though you had doubts about your part in it. I hear you helped rescue two heroes from the Jawas."

"Yes." Ukyo replied. "Also, some of the Nazis showed up at Darth Jubba's. I helped fight them off." Ukyo didn't really want to talk about what happened, but she had to. "During the fight, most of those interdimensional monitors in Darth Jubba's office were destroyed. There's only a small number left that still work."

Cologne sighed. "Perhaps it is for the best. Granted, only a select few know the activation code, but it is probably best that those monitors not be left lying around anyway. We would not want the wrong people spying on dozens of realities all at once."

"I'm just glad it's over." Ukyo said. "I'd just like to return to my normal life and not have to deal with these Traitor Games for a long time. I've had enough of them for now."

Cologne looked grim. "I am afraid that you might be called in to help in matters related to the Traitor Game sooner or later. I just received a message from one Danielle Moonstar. You may have seen her on the monitors during the last game. If what she says is true, she was forced to oppose the Organization. Their Superior's latest plan endangered the very fabric of reality, and she had to delay their agents long enough for them to fail."

"She is asking us to be of help when and if the time comes." Cologne continued. "This turn of events is very disturbing. I have not opposed the Organization, as they have proven to be helpful under the right circumstances. But it was always clear that they had their own seperate agenda. This latest turn of events raises a number of questions. And I suspect there may be a few more Traitor Games before they are answered."

"So what are you going to do?" Ukyo asked.

"The right course of action is not clear right now." Cologne said. "But it is clear that we may be called upon to intervene in some way. We do not know when, or if, it will happen. But we must be ready for it."

Ukyo tried to take it in. "This is all so crazy." she said. "I'd ask more questions, but I know you're right. There just won't be any answers for a while."

"In the meantime, we should keep ourselves busy." Cologne said. "I will have to attend a council meeting in the Joketsuzoku village in China soon, discussing certain controversial techniques used in recent confrontations."

"And I need to get back to what I was doing. Also, I might want to tell Team Rocket's lawyers that Bob and Karl have been ripping off their material, but they might know that already." Ukyo replied.

Ukyo was uncertain of what the future would bring. She hoped that she would be allowed some time away from the Traitor Games and their associated craziness. But if and when she was called to help people in the games who were in need, she hoped she would be able to help them.

OOC: Well, this is Ukyo's epilogue. I'll probably use her again in some role in a later Traitor Game, but right now I'd like to give her some time off. Of course, if a certain ship sailing across strange seas needs an okonomiyaki cook for its voyage, Ukyo will probably be there. I still don't know when or if I'll host that idea, though.

Goombella and Kitty's epilogue will come later.

[Reposter's note: Once again, I will have to split this note into two parts due to the picture limit.]

Schornforce 07-12-2007 11:40 AM

PIGGY'S EPILOGUE PART 1

"Sheesh. What else can go wrong this show? First the guest gets blown up, a set gets destroyed, the pig disappears, Fozzie gets booed offstage, Gonzo's bowling ball juggling bit ended in disaster and tears, and now we're all out of coffee.

*sigh*

At least, said the frog, knowing full well he's setting himself up to be the butt of some joke or another-- nothing else can go wrong."

A portal opens up over the brooding amphibian and a familiar scream rings out.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUU UUGH!"

*WHUMP*

Schornforce 07-12-2007 11:40 AM

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUU UUGH!"

*WHUMP*

"Wow, Chief, you did it! You found Miss Piggy!"

"Where could Pork-O possibly hide? Behind the moon? Heh heh heh...."

"Gosh, Kermit sure looks... deflated."

"Man, if I was that close to ol' bacon-brains, I'd feel flatter than her singin' too."

Piggy recovers slightly, standing up off of poor, crushed Kermit.

"UGH! Wh-what happened? I... I remember chocolate cakes, a werewolf-- some Turkeys in green and yellow suits... er... and space hillbillies..."

"Wow. She's really delirious!"

"So what else is new? Heh heh heh..."

"Hoo boy. I'm glad everything's almost over... it's like a giant weight's been lifted off my shoulders... and everywhere else too."

"OH!!! KERMIE!!! It's so wonderful to see vous again!!!"

Piggy gives Kermit a bonecrushing hug.

"Urk. I feel somewhat constricted in this situation....

...but we're glad to have you back, Miss Piggy."

"Yeah, and you're here just in time for the closing number!"

"Right on. It can't be worse than what's on now..."

"What's on now?"

"Well, the Swedish Chef WAS cooking seafood-- until Lew Zealand recognized the dinner as half his act. Now they've broken out into an onstage brawl."

"A real fistfight, huh?"

"Nope. A fish fight!"

"I think I'm starting to miss that other place already..."