Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114
Results 1,696 to 1,703 of 1703

Default Some closing words

A voiceover speaks over a starry sky.

"I guess that's it, really. Nothing more to say. It looks like we've got all the epilogues we're likely to get. It's come full circle."

"So, here we are, at the end of the fiftieth Traitor Game. Has it really been nine years and fifty games? Where has the time gone?"

"The Traitor Games are now at a turning point. Usually at this point, there'd be another scenario on the way and we'd post a link to the signups for the next game ... but right now, we don't know when, where, or what the next game is going to be. The other Powers That Be and I have thrown a few ideas around, but nothing solid enough to be a scenario yet. None of us really know just what's going to happen."

"Still, a few of us have some ongoing subplots that have yet to be resolved. What's going to happen with Mystique? What will happen when/if Terry finds out the secret Shannon's been keeping? What's the 'something bigger' Vandal Savage was talking about? I have no idea when or if these questions are going to be answered."

"All I do know is that I've really enjoyed being a part of the Traitor Games for the past eight or nine years. I've laughed, cried, and shared adventures with a great group of people. The Games have supported me through some difficult times in my life. I'd go on in more detail, but that's a subject for the Bullpen."

"Anyway, what I'm trying to say is ... none of us really know what the future holds for the Traitor Games. But it's already been quite an incredible ride."

"I'd like to thank The Purple Skull, for starting it all, and a whole bunch of wonderful RPGers for being great to interact with. Purple Skull, Schornforce, Deadpooligan, tangent, Froggy, Indigo Al, Joe Acro, Anodyne, Cthulhudrew, Jeremi, Josh, Superheroic, and so many other people ... and of course newcomers of the past two years like Mari, Mighty Roman, Atomyk, Thuro Pendragon and more. All of you have been great to play off of and I hope to be able to game with all of you again in the future."

"So yes, this isn't a goodbye. This is more like ... 'Until we meet again.' And with that in mind, I think we should celebrate the 50th Traitor Game by closing with a montage of moments from previous Traitor Games. Owl City, play us out."

{Suggested music: "When Can I See You Again?" by Owl City}

Clip from Traitor Game 16: Phantom Girl, Doom 2099, Asuka and Rei, Awesome X, and others meet with Donna Troy for the first time at New Cronus

Clip from Traitor Game 7: Cologne and Darth Jubba speak with Willow, Emma Frost, Dick Dastardly, Martin, and others about the rules of the game.

Various clips of various meet and greets and introductions from Traitor Games.

Clip from Traitor Game 26: Lia Nelson, the Tangent Flash, shines and flies at the speed of light.

Clip from Traitor Game 10: Bob and Karl sing and dance with Thorpool.

Clip from Traitor Game 30: Chisame Hasegawa and Amethyst enter the final room with GLaDOS.

Clip from Traitor Game 10: Ares riding Grimlock marches forward.

(continued next note)

Clip from Traitor Game 24: Aquaman pals around with Mercer Drake.

Clip from Traitor Game 14: Ukyo meets Meowth and Wobbuffet, Team Rocket, and others in the Batcave.

Clip from Traitor Game 9: Kitty Pryde, Medusa, Catwoman, Adelheid Bernstein, Rock Howard, and Raven check out Madame Xanadu's movie collection.

Clip from Traitor Game 15: Duke Phillips explains television to Gabrielle.

(continued next note)

Clip from Traitor Game 19: A beach house in Honolulu Love Child turned to her guests, all seated on plush-yet-environmentally friendly sofas and, ahem, love seats. Several former players were there--Tyler Terrific, Sparks, Jamie, Garon, Ultra Squirrel, Zee D'Vell, SuperEgo*, and, of course, Terri Franklin. All are getting together sometime after the events of Traitor Game 19, during the epilogues.

Clip from Traitor Game 31: October Bantam and Fox Mulder bond while Moira MacTaggert talks to Frank West in the background.

Clip from Traitor Game 8: The Warner siblings meet with Goombella, Ms. Marvel, and the Chairman to perform an improv song in the epilogue.

Clip from Traitor Game 39: Volstagg assists Betty Brant in the fight with the Hobgoblin

Clip from Traitor Game 22: Booster Gold and Blue Beetle hang out with Beta Ray Bill and Sif in the epilogue.

(continued next note)
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 04-25-2016 at 09:06 PM.

Clip from Traitor Game 11: Morph, Rogue, and Jessica sit around exchanging lighthearted quips.

Clip from Traitor Game 21: Buffy hands out little 'ice breaker' survey sheets to all the players early in the game.

Clip from Traitor Game 49: Goombella and Kyle Hyde discuss the case as the game wraps up.

Clip from Traitor Tale 5: Spider-Girl, Cannonball, Panty and Stocking, Ben Grimm, and others rescue Santa Claus.

Clips from various Traitor Game epilogues showing various characters (including many seen in the previous clips) saying goodbye to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Owl City
    It's been fun but now I've got to go
    Life is way too short to take it slow
    But before I go and hit the road
    I gotta know, till then
    When can we do this again
    Oh oh oh oh
    When can I see you again?
    Oh oh oh oh
    When can we do this again?
    I gotta know
    When can I see you again?
    NEVER THE END!

OOC: And that's a wrap. If you're interested in the Traitor Games, past, present, and (hopefully) future, check out The Traitor Game Bullpen!
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 04-25-2016 at 09:05 PM.

All-New Member

Hey, do you guys still play this game?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
    Hey, do you guys still play this game?
    I guess that's a no? :/

Thingyman, as far as I know, we all just sorta dispersed and went on to different things. If you're interested, I think similar games are played on other message boards and stuff. I don't know which ones, though. Sorry!