Page 37 of 114 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Ah, the frenzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturn Girl View Post
    "Lung! As we continue to tear through these Shadow Demons, make your way forth with the others" she told him.
    Tearing through, Lung charged forward, and then:

Quote Originally Posted by Escalation! View Post
    They every person, alien, animal, monster, machine, or god-like entity that ever participated in a Traitor Game, is now a player in this final fight for the Omniverse.
    Countless faces appeared, Tinker-made creations, strange aliens, animals, all onlookers, and Lung felt the surge immediately. At some point he removed his mask, it began to be cumbersome, his features had morphed to more cat-like than human. His nose and mouth had become a single x-shaped opening bristling with pointed teeth that stuck in every direction. He had reached 20 feet tall, with wings like the wings of a bat, only they had silvery scales where the bat had fur, and the flesh that stretched between the ‘fingers’ of the wings was the deep, dark red of blood. Stone golems stumbled as their limbs began to give way when they entered the aura of heat he was exuding. From his line of sight, he caught something...

Quote Originally Posted by Batmage View Post
    the Batmage on a nearby cliff, his hand pointed in Doctor Zoom's direction.

I must free the Mover,
    he thought.

He vaulted toward the occupied Batmage, blue and white flames extending from an outstretched arm, smashing a claw with strength approaching his Leviathan fight.

I have to dig deeper than in Kyushu

Two women, one a redhead in a flight suit and the other a blonde in medieval garb, stood side by side on a hilltop overlooking the chaos, hurling psionic bolts at the villains. Nearby a slightly overweight female vampire turned into mist and poured herself into the lungs of the gathered Rogues. A male vampire in a trenchcoat was using anything he could grab as a makeshift weapon. And Terrence Thirteen was startled to see another version of himself entering the fray. Grabbing the two mystical orbs the blue cat had abandoned, he tossed one to his counterpart, saying "Let's see if we can figure out how to work these!"
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Mirror Master View Post
    "Success! I've managed to use my mirrors to live stream this entire battle across worlds! You said I couldn't do it, but ol' Sam Scudder doesn't back down from any challenge! Think of all the views we'll have! The Rogues have truly hit the big time!"

SIGH "Let's just get back to work.

Alright, Rogues! Flash Formation A-7!"
    Carnelian nodded. "Ah, it's my old acquaintances and partners in crime. I suppose we must be allies against this common enemy."

"So we meet again." Princess Emerald said. "Mirror Master, your abilities with mirrors will likely be very useful in this situation."

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    "Good evening. My name is Gordon Allsworth, and welcome to a very special Traitor Game edition of Monsters, Myths, and Marvels! In today's episode, we're smack dab in the middle of the biggest war in the Multiverse....this year. And unlike other reporters who wouldn't have the cajones to cover this event, yours truly will be here to the very end!

Let's see if we can get a word with one of the current participants of this Traitor Game. You there, you're the Superior Iron Man, correct? I must say, for an AI, you're doing a bang up job trying to coordinate such a large scale attack. Tell me, how do you manage to do it so efficiently?"

"Are you nuts?! Unless you're here to fight, I would suggest you find a safe area...now!"

"You're mistaken. I'm here to lend a hand as well. Put me in, coach. Throw me some armor and let me prove myself!"

"....Fine. Fortunately for you, I have the the perfect armor for you. Heads up! It coming towards you."

"Well...this is certainly new. But I can work with this. Let's see who else we can speak to. Excuse me, may we have a w---"

"HA HA HA! AT LAST THE SKULLIES ARE FINALLY MINE! NO ONE WILL TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME THIS TIME!

I WILL NOT BE LAMED BY ANYONE HERE!

I AM ELEKTRA! I DO NOT CARE!"

"....Let's go to a commercial break."
    Lotta Hart and Betty Brant, now in Iron Armor suits (Lotta's being colored to match her green and tan outfit and reddish afro) moved close to Gordon. "That gal's as looney as a pet coon who drank too much moonshine." Lotta commented, referring to Elektra.

"What is THAT?" Betty Brant said, observing Elektra.

"You don't want to know." Anita Blake said simply, chiming in out of nowhere.

The Monster's Mate and Fang stood nearby, observing. "Don't mind that Elektra gal. She's just mad cause mourning didn't really become her. Ahahaha!"

Fang just nodded.

Linda, aka Hummingbird, zipped past just in time to hear this exchange. "I didn't know Phyllis Diller made jokes about old plays."

"I'm not Phyllis Diller. People just say I sound like her." The Monster's Mate replied.

"No time for talk! Incoming Shadow Demons!" Firebrand shouted.

And indeed, a swarm of Shadow Demons approached the group. Firebrand shot out bursts of fire at the Demons, as did Firestar. The Shadow Demons fell back and weakened, and some appeared to be disintegrating.

Mary Jane, the Green Lantern of her world, continued sending emerald light constructions (giant nets, lighthouses, and so forth) at the Shadow Demons.

Lia Nelson, the Tangent Flash, observed the situation. "So, these things are, like, weak to light! Awesome! That means I can totally do them in!"

Lia then zipped around creating dozens of light beams, zapping dozens of Shadow Demons in the process.

Betty Brant and Lotta Hart also began firing Repulsor Rays at the Shadow Demons.

The battle was now clearly underway.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnelian & Princess Emerald View Post
    Carnelian nodded. "Ah, it's my old acquaintances and partners in crime. I suppose we must be allies against this common enemy."

"So we meet again." Princess Emerald said. "Mirror Master, your abilities with mirrors will likely be very useful in this situation."

"....You two are still alive?!"

"Well of course, they're still alive, mates. Besides, if this things go to hell, we know who to use for our fall guys."

"Oh like when you screwed us over back in Star City?"

"Or the time you screwed us over back in the Asylum?"

"Uhh...well...umm....oh look more hordes of living statues! This looks like a job for Captain Boomerang, mates!"
    GLORIOUS!

"These damn things are everywhere!"

Suddenly, a shadow demon manages to blindside Iron Man!

"Dammit, the systems are gonna drop if I don't get this off me!"

Just then...

A FLASH OF LIGHTNING!

THE THEME TO BEVERLY HILLS COP!

A portal opens and...

"KA-TAAAAAAAR!!!!!!"

THE SAVAGE HAWKMAN ENTERS THE FIELD!

Quickly, he utilizes his Nth-Metal infused mace to get the Shadow Demon off of Iron Man.

"Thanks for the assist there, buddy. Hey you're Hawkman, right? Lincoln mentioned you. You weren't with the Wanderers?"

"I died. Then, like the Phoenix, I rose from the ashes. Now I seek vengeance."

"Join the party then. We need to start clearing the pathways. Think you're pissed off enough to do that?"

"My rage will not be quenched until I crack open the Anti-Monitor with my mace. Fortunately, I brought another ally to assist us."

~RUMBLE! RUMBLE! RUMBLE!~

RAAAAAWWWWWRRRR!

THE INDOMINOUS REX HAS ARRIVED!

"Come Lyrator. Let us deal out some Thanagarian justice!"

"He's thinking big. Hmm...that gives me an idea."
    GLORIOUS!

Mini Venom appears! "All right! This paperboy has hit the Big Leagues!" Surveying the area around him, he second-guesses himself, saying, "...If this is the Big Leagues, I'm not sure I wanted it... It's all just so huge..." A Starro lands on his face. The symbiote around his body engulfs the Starro. "I wanna eat your brains." Then the Starro on Superstorm says, "I wanna eat your brains." Then the one on nearby Lenny the Fly Funk Snatcher says, "I wanna eat your brains." And so on and so forth, as it spirals outward like a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Saturn Girl and Phantom Girl stood near each other. "It might be that the future we come from DEPENDS on us winning this battle." Saturn Girl said.

"It doesn't matter. We have to save the Omniverse. Everything's depending on this." Phantom Girl replied.
    The Wanderers' Saturn Girl notes the arrival of this other version of herself. "Glad ta see a couple familiar faces," she tells them both.

Blok fights nearby, asking, "Should we say hello, Mysa? They look like our teammates."

White Witch is casting a spell beside him. "No, Blok. We need to concentrate. I need to concentrate. Powerful mystical forces are at work here."

"What fun!" Quislet exclaims, zipping past.

Elsewhere, floating above the battlefield (or perhaps within it, as the battle certainly isn't localized to one location), the Doctor opens his TARDIS doors. "Oh, this is brilliant! Positively brilliant! And I see two other TARDISes! We might be able to fight this thing yet!"

"Damn right. Let's show 'em why you don't mess with the Shootin' Star-Lord and Groot! Heck, if we play our cards right, them sheriffs might finally wipe our records clean."
    "What the flark? Look, Groot, another one of you!" Rocket Raccoon shouts, between firing guns larger than his arms.

"I AM GROOT?" Groot asks, approaching Groot.

"I AM GROOT."

"I AM GROOT."

"I AM GROOT!"

The stand back-to-back, proceeding to punch at various enemies.

"I AM GROOT!"

"Crystal Palace to Roy Lincoln, do you copy? This Heather Hudson of the Exiles. I've managed to link communications from the Crystal Palace to you all. I know a few of our newer recruits are already down in the trenches, and they'll help keep the odds in your favor. We'll take care of the doorways. Blink and the rest of the Exiles have joined up with the Captain Britain Corps, and they're hard at work trying contain those portals and ensure you don't get anymore unannounced guests from the Anti-Monitor's Rolodex of Evil. You just focus on taking down the Anti-Monitor for good. Lord knows we don't need another Thanos-level event."
    "I hear you loud and clear. We appreciate the help," Roy replies. "Since the Anti-Monitor has access to his own source of Traitor Game power, there's not telling who he could summon to fight against us..."

"Well of course, they're still alive, mates. Besides, if this things go to hell, we know who to use for our fall guys."

"Oh like when you screwed us over back in Star City?"

"Or the time you screwed us over back in the Asylum?"

"Uhh...well...umm....oh look more hordes of living statues! This looks like a job for Captain Boomerang, mates!"
    Ritchie Gilmore, in full Prodigy costume, flies above them. "Let's move it, Rogues. We don't have time for your grudges."

Anna calls out from below, cupping her mouth with her left hand to make sure he hears, "You mean like the one you have against me? Are you sure you don't a need a 'How to Fight in an Omniversal Conflict" tutorial?"

Suddenly, a bright pink light flashes, and a hologram appears!

"Crystal Palace to Roy Lincoln, do you copy? This Heather Hudson of the Exiles. I've managed to link communications from the Crystal Palace to you all. I know a few of our newer recruits are already down in the trenches, and they'll help keep the odds in your favor. We'll take care of the doorways. Blink and the rest of the Exiles have joined up with the Captain Britain Corps, and they're hard at work trying contain those portals and ensure you don't get anymore unannounced guests from the Anti-Monitor's Rolodex of Evil. You just focus on taking down the Anti-Monitor for good. Lord knows we don't need another Thanos-level event."
    Indeed, as Heather Hudson had stated, several of the new Exiles recruits were already on the scene. Storm was throwing lightning and wind and rain at several statues and Shadow Demons. She trusted that Grifter (Logan), Madelyne, Night Nurse, and the others would do their best.

Shannon Ford also spoke with Roy Lincoln. "The SHIELD Multiversal Initiative is bringing all its resources to this battle. We have state of the art advanced technology and weaponry. Several of our agents have joined the battle. We're personally endorsed by the original Howling Commandos Nick Fury, the Hasselhoff Fury, the Samuel L. Fury, many other Furys, and their counterparts from dozens of different worlds, as well as a number of Maria Hills and Sharon Carters. So don't worry -- in this war we definitely have a big army."

She turned to Terry Franklin, who was now suited up in one of the Iron Man armors.

"I felt it best to take no chances." Terry said. "Good thing these things are so easy to use."

He quickly took off flying, firing Repulsor Rays at Shadow Demons and statues. If Terry had to be honest, though, he didn't exactly enjoy this sort of thing. But the Shadow Demons were largely constructs of the Anti-Monitor that couldn't be reasoned with or taken down in a non-violent way. He doubted even Harmony (Love Child) would be able to soothe and pacify the Shadow Demons. The Shadow Demons, unlike humans, Klingons, Romulans, orcs, or even Doombots, could not be dissuaded from their path. They were merely tools of destruction used by the Anti-Monitor.

So far, Terry didn't see his acquaintances from the Traitor Game in this battle. Neither Harmony nor Eldozar nor the Teen Team nor Garon the dwarf nor Zee D'Vell had made their presence known so far, but if indeed every person that had ever been in a Traitor Game had been summoned, they were around somewhere. Terry could only hope they were all right. For now, Terry had to worry most about himself and those nearest to him.

A huge statue, about the size of the SHIELD Helicarier, rose up to face the assembled SHIELD army. The creature greatly resembled one of the monsters from the Mole Man's Monster Island, the one that had been immortalized in a classic comic book cover. "Well, we've got several people with the power of the Human Torch here." Terry noted. "So let's take this one down!"

He motioned to Firestar, who was flying nearby. "You got it! One hot statue coming up!"

As Firestar fired with her flame beams, Terry added some more Repulsor blasts. Several of the SHIELD Agents on the ground fired their weapons at the giant statue. The statue, Terry was sure, would go down soon. But it was just one of many, many threats in this battle.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogues View Post

Princess Emerald stared at the group. "I don't see why you should be surprised. I have grown and changed in the years since we met."

As she spoke, she quickly put up a protective green shield that smashed a few boulders that were hurtling towards them. "And I am clearly going to need my greater powers in this battle."

Carnelian just grimaced. He was tired of people underestimating him. He had no magical powers, but he had become adept with guns and explosives. He raised a grenade launcher and fired it at several of the stone statues.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion of Super Heroes View Post
    The Wanderers' Saturn Girl notes the arrival of this other version of herself. "Glad ta see a couple familiar faces," she tells them both.

Blok fights nearby, asking, "Should we say hello, Mysa? They look like our teammates."

White Witch is casting a spell beside him. "No, Blok. We need to concentrate. I need to concentrate. Powerful mystical forces are at work here."

"What fun!" Quislet exclaims, zipping past.
    Saturn Girl nodded to her alternate universe counterpart. We can always use our telepathy to help coordinate attacks. This will come in handy against the stronger enemies, she thoughtcasted.

Phantom Girl, meanwhile, was intangible. She needed to figure out just what offensive moves she could use that would work against their enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
    Ritchie Gilmore, in full Prodigy costume, flies above them. "Let's move it, Rogues. We don't have time for your grudges."

Anna calls out from below, cupping her mouth with her left hand to make sure he hears, "You mean like the one you have against me? Are you sure you don't a need a 'How to Fight in an Omniversal Conflict" tutorial?"
    The Damsel of Bats (for proximity to the Batmage had caused her to change from Batgirl to the Damsel of Bats again) stared with Anna in relief. "It is good to see you again, though I barely knew you."

Goombella overheard Anna. "That tutorial was, like, best used BEFORE we got in this Omniversal Conflict. But still, it's good to see you, y'know? If you've got any advice when we get to the big bosses, you should totally feel free to let us know."

Princess Emerald saw Prodigy, but she could not let him distract her. She needed to keep up with both defensive moves (such as the magical shield) and offensive moves (such as magical elemental attacks) against the Shadow Demons and the statues.

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    Two women, one a redhead in a flight suit and the other a blonde in medieval garb, stood side by side on a hilltop overlooking the chaos, hurling psionic bolts at the villains. Nearby a slightly overweight female vampire turned into mist and poured herself into the lungs of the gathered Rogues. A male vampire in a trenchcoat was using anything he could grab as a makeshift weapon. And Terrence Thirteen was startled to see another version of himself entering the fray. Grabbing the two mystical orbs the blue cat had abandoned, he tossed one to his counterpart, saying "Let's see if we can figure out how to work these!"
    Grace Lessing's presence was noted by someone who had briefly met her in a mysterious underworld meeting some time ago.

"Well, I'll be! The clumsy girl's a vampire now!" Maxine Powell exclaimed. "Don't know how that happened. None of my business, though."

"I got some Shadow Demons to blow away with my new and improved supersonic hair dryer!"

Maxine had learned a great deal since the fruit pie debacle caused her to let go of her original dryer. She now had newer versions that could be used with one hand, or through remote control. For this occasion, however, she needed to bring out the big guns.

She hauled out a giant, cannon sized supersonic hair dryer, and turned it on, blasting gale-force gusts of hot air at approaching Shadow Demons, statues, zombies, and Starro-swarm possessed people.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    "I hear you loud and clear. We appreciate the help," Roy replies. "Since the Anti-Monitor has access to his own source of Traitor Game power, there's not telling who he could summon to fight against us..."
    And indeed, the Anti-Monitor's power source had summoned more beings to fight against them. First came the Sandpeople, who knew nothing of cosmic conflicts. All they knew was that they had been taken away from their desert home, and they blamed the beings in front of them for their displacement.

Then came hordes of zombies. Asgardian zombies, Marvel zombies, zombies created by the Umbrella Corporation (such as those that Moira MacTaggert, Frank West, Chuck Greene*, and the others faced on the island of San Serimo), and even more Nazi zombies.

Then came hordes of Daleks, Cylons, and Cybermen.

And then came a group of bizarre characters. A few of the characters looked like people who had participated in the Traitor Games ... except twisted and corrupted by demonic magic. Goombella gasped in shock when she saw them, for she had met them before.

"Yes, it's me!" Allebmoog proclaimed. "The Belasco's Limbo Legion is totally back in action!"

"Belasco's Limbo Legion?" Hummingbird asked.

"Who ARE those guys?" Mary Jane asked.

Laurie Collins shuddered, as she recognized one of Allebmoog's companions. She had had a nasty run-in with Tuscon Wrong during the Traitor Game at the Chocolate Factory, and didn't really want to look back on that incident.

"For those of you who, like, just joined the Traitor Games, I'm totally the evil counterpart to Goombella. If Chris would just get around to re-posting Traitor Game 8, you'd know that." Allebmoog said. She glared in the direction of the white-robed figure.

"Anyway, I totally wanted to get in on the whole Limbo Legion thing, but they, like, didn't return my phone calls. So I got my OWN Limbo Legion ... a Belasco's Limbo Legion. We're all, like, alternate timeline duplicates that came about due to how gnarly the time stuff is in Belasco's Limbo. We're the ones that took a wrong turn and got turned into bad guys. I'm Allebmoog, and this guy to my right is the team's lawyer, Tuscon Wrong."

Tuscon Wrong, an evil demonic parody of Phoenix Wright, smiled wickedly. "You know, now that Immortus' Limbo Legion has been disbanded for a while, we might be able to get the full rights to the name soon." he said.

Allebmoog continued. "Also with us are some bad versions of heroic Autobots. We've got Pessimus Prime and Cheerful Key."

A giant robot that looked like a warped, twisted version of Optimus Prime spoke in a low, hopeless voice. "You might as well face it. The world is depressingly mad."

"Me Cheerful Key gonna smash your face!"

Allebmoog went on. "Next we've got our version of Mahora Academy's youngest teacher, Posi Shelbyville!"

The demonic parody of Negi Springfield grimaced. "I couldn't get a class of attractive girls like my counterpart so I got the publishers to turn on the writer and make him cancel the series! Ha, ha, ha, ha!"

"You know that old pervert Happosai?" Allebmoog said. "Well, we've got our version, a demonically influenced and even more twisted Sadosai!"

Sadosai looked at the ladies, and gave a disgusting leering grin.

"And we've added some extra muscle. This guy LIVES for both the adoring spotlight and for mortal combat. Here's Jimmy Prison!" Allebmoog proclaimed.

The Johnny Cage evil counterpart smiled. "If my daughter were here, she'd take selfies with all your corpses! But I guess I'll just have to do it myself."

"And just so there's at least Two Girls To A Team, we've got the demonic version of O-Ren Ishii's henchgirl, StopStop Yubari!" Allebmoog said.

The demonic counterpart of Gogo Yubari gave an evil smile as she waved her meteor hammer.

"And the demonic sumo street fighter, E. Suburu!" Allebmoog announced.

As E. Honda's demonic counterpart randomly tossed a Starro-possessed Ben Linus at a SHIELD agent, Allebmoog continued the introduction.

"And we've got some new members, too! First off, the Merc With a Mouth, Livegolfcourse!"

"I see you!" Livegolfcourse said. "You, reading this on your computer! You want a show, I'll give you a show!"

"And then there's his biggest fan..." Allebmoog said. "Presenting ... Livegolfcoursigan!"

"Hi, everyone. Sorry I'm late. But where's my good counterpart? Shouldn't Ultra Rogue be here, and a whole bunch of other people?"

"Wait a minute... " Tuscon Wrong said. "Livegolfcoursigan? OBJECTION! That has to be the dumbest evil counterpart name I've ever heard!"

"Yeah, he should have used Nagiloopdaed or something." Allebmoog said, making a face.

The rest of Belasco's Limbo Legion gazed at Livegolfcoursigan in disgust. "Lame!" "Me Cheerful Key think you have bad name!"

With one swift kick from Jimmy Prison, Livegolfcoursigan blasted off Team Rocket-style and was lost to sight.

"All right." Allebmoog said. "The rest of us are gonna wreak havoc! Posi, Sadosai, StopStop, Pessimus ... you go seek out your counterparts and keep them totally busy! You kinda need to seeing as how their players aren't in this Traitor Game! The rest of us will totally direct traffic and do mischief! He, he, he!"

"Are these guys for real?" Linda asked Goombella.

"Kinda, but they're like, totally inept. They're just a distraction. Focus on those other baddies." Goombella said. "You know, the zombies, the Sandpeople, the statues, the Shadow Demons, the Starros, and whatever other bad guys might show up."

* Not Jim Greene as reported in the early draft. I was kind of in a rush to get this note out there. - Chris Lang **
    ** Yeah, I could totally see that. But are you really doing the footnote gag here? This note's long enough already!*** - Goombella
    *** Okay, I'll stop. For now. - Chris Lang
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 01-14-2016 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
    Then came hordes of zombies. Asgardian zombies, Marvel zombies, zombies created by the Umbrella Corporation (such as those that Moira MacTaggert, Frank West, Jim Greene, and the others faced on the island of San Serimo), and even more Nazi zombies.

"Haha! Oh man. Even the narrator can't get your name right, Chucky!"

"........"
    GLORIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Groots! View Post
    "I AM GROOT?" Groot asks, approaching Groot.

"I AM GROOT."

"I AM GROOT."

"I AM GROOT!"

"Well tarnation! Talk about double vision. But hey, effective is effective!"
    GLORIOUS!

"Un-freakin'-believable! This final battle's been going on for days now, and Purps is just now starting to use us!"

"And to cap it all off, he's still using our older pics!"

"You know what? Screw it! I ain't fighting! Let's see how they do without Bob lending a hand!"

"Well that drastically changes...nothing."

"....Shut up, Karl. But there is a silver lining here. At least that Superheroic jerk ain't around much anymore due to his super busy schedule. That means none of his lame characters are gonna show up."

"Uh...Bob?"

Yup, its great not having to deal with his league of losers like Captain America, the Hulk, Thor, Ghost Rider, Drax..."

"Bob..."

"And of course Loser Numero Uno: Ares! Why, if he was here, I would totally smack the sh---"

"Bob! Turn around!"

"Huh?"

"Every time with these two...every time."

"Friends of yours, Ares?"

"...."

"So...what's the plan, Bob?"

"Do you even have to ask?"

"RUNNNNNN!!!!!!"
    "RUNNNNNN!!!!!!"

OOC: Lovingly dedicated to Superheroic and his awesome stable of Traitor Game characters
    GLORIOUS!

And so the battle raged. Ukyo Kuonji unleashed adhesive batter on the ground as Cylons approached, halting their march. She then leaped into the air, and swung her battle spatula in a wide arc, smashing many of the Cylons. Other Cylons who were stuck fell to Kitty Pryde phasing through them.

Kitty Pryde smiled as she saw the Cylons fall. As she suspected, the Cylons had never encountered someone with her powers before. Nor could they guess that her powers had a side effect of disrupting machinery that she phased through. They thrashed about, firing a few shots that only hit other Cylons, before collapsing.

A few more shots were fired at the Cylons. Kitty turned to see Jake Marshall, the detective who patterned himself after the Wild West.

"Careful, bambina." Jake Marshall cautioned. "You should be sure to take out their weapons, too. You don't want them firin' all wildly."

One of the Sandpeople charged Jake with a Gaffi stick. Jake quickly drew his gun and shot the Sandperson in self defense. "Ya gotta be quick round here, or you'll be food for the vultures."

Kitty merely nodded. As much as she wanted to say hello to an acquaintance from the first Traitor Game she had been a part of, she had to concentrate on the battle. She and Ukyo continued their attacks.

Elsewhere in the battlefield, Nabiki noticed Ai Kaga, a schoolgirl she had seen in previous Traitor Games and Awards shows.

"I'm sorry all this happened." Ai Kaga was saying. "This is all my fault. I'm sorry I caused the Crisis."

"You can't be serious. There's no way you could have caused this." Nabiki said.

Nozumu Itoshiki, her despair-filled teacher, spoke. "Please excuse my pathetic pupil. It is her mania. Ai Kaga always takes the blame for everything around herself, even for imaginary disasters only happening within her warped mind."

"It's all true, it's my fault!" Ai Kaga sobbed. "It's my fault there are more characters here than the Traitor Gamers know what to do with. It's my fault Overmaster-sama isn't here! It's my fault Chris Lang doesn't know how to write my character as good as Overmaster-sama!"

"You had nothing to do with it, and you know it." her classmate Chiri Kitsu grumbled.

"It's my fault the original Crisis happened! I gave Marv Wolfman the idea for it!" Kaga proclaimed.

"You weren't even born then!" Chiri Kitsu scolded her.

Nozomu threw up his hands. "DESPAIR! Being reduced to a small pathetic cameo has left me in despair!"

Spider-Girl, observing the situation, shook her head. "Aren't there more important things they should be worrying about? Like the Omniverse being in danger and all?"

Nabiki shrugged. "A lot of people are going crazy. Take a look at Luke Atmey over there."

"Ahahahaha! Even I, the great Luke Atmey, Ace Detective, cannot find a way out of this one! Here I am, the tragic clown! Hahahahahahahaha!"

"These people aren't going to be any good to us." Spider-Girl said. "Someone better shield them."

The goddess Belldandy stepped forward, along with her sisters Urd and Skuld. "You have my word that no harm shall befall them. They and the students of Mahora Academy, and Nozomu Itoshiki's class, are under our protection." Belldandy said.

"That's good, because they're going to need it." Spider-Girl said. She shot out some webbing to ensnare a few statues.

A green suit of armor suddenly flew past them, firing rays that blasted six approaching Daleks to pieces.

"Yee-ha!" shouted a familiar Southern accented voice from the armor. "I'm just about gettin' the hang of that rich Yankee's armor! Look what I can do!"

The armor obscured everything about its wearer, including the gender. But the voice was unmistakable. It was Lotta Hart.

"I'll be shootin' down them robot fellers real good with this, reckoncourse!" she called out. She then fired a few blasts at three Cylons, and flew off letting out another war whoop.

"Are we SURE giving her an Iron Man suit was a good idea?" Spider-Girl asked.

"I don't know. Want to take any bets on it?" Nabiki asked.

"No, thank you." Spider-Girl then turned her energies back on the battle. There were many, many lives she needed to help save.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lotta View Post
    "Yee-ha!" shouted a familiar Southern accented voice from the armor. "I'm just about gettin' the hang of that rich Yankee's armor! Look what I can do!"
    "Well she's a crack shot, I'll give her that."

"Funny...I was saying the same thing about myself, Iron Man. HAHA! Thanks to the Anti-Monitor...Starscream will reign!"

"I don't think so, son."

"What?!"

"NOOOOO!!!!"

"Destroying that rust bucket....never gets old."
    GLORIOUS!