Page 38 of 114 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

"HaHaHaHa! The chaos! The destruction! The utter madness of it all! I love it!"

This was truly Dormammu's playground. Blasting creatures to the left of him. Incinerating monsters to the right of him.

"I haven't had this much fun since Spring Break at Mephisto's realm back when I was in college!"

A wave of his hands, and fiery meteors start raining down from the sky.

"I am getting famished! What does the Lord of the Dark Dimension have to do to get some sustenance around here?"

Suddenly...

"....."

"Uhh....Hi?"

In a blink of an eye, the Burger King presents Dormammu with an A-1 Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger!

"....Thank you. Don't take this the wrong way, but you are really creeping me out. I am going to cause more devastation over in the other side. Yes, that side is in dire need of pain and destruction from the Dread Dormammu!"

"And Umar."

"......And Umar."
    Last edited by The Purple Skull; 09-03-2015 at 08:40 PM.
    GLORIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    "Funny...I was saying the same thing about myself, Iron Man. HAHA! Thanks to the Anti-Monitor...Starscream will reign!"

"I don't think so, son."

"What?!"

"NOOOOO!!!!"

"Destroying that rust bucket....never gets old."
    Shannon Ford nodded in approval as Duke blasted Starscream with an extra powerful rocket launcher. "Good. The last thing we need is people like him and his schemes for power getting in our way."

"Do you know Starscream?" Linda asked.

"Only by reputation." Shannon replied. "He's a self-centered narcissist who thinks everything would be better if he were in charge. Don't trust him at all unless you're a Decepticon, and even then you should watch your back."

Linda nodded. She quickly went to work, using her speed powers to create mighty winds, adding to the wind created by Maxine Powell's supersonic hair dryer (cannon sized version). This sent even more Cylons and Cybermen flying. Several of those enemies collided with Shadow Demons, and then exploded.

Linda gasped. She knew that the horrible stories Wally had told her about the Shadow Demons were true, but actually seeing their deadly attacks was still very upsetting. However, she saw that the Green Lantern Mary Jane and the Tangent Flash Lia Nelson, among others, were still using various light-based attacks to dispel the Shadow Demons.

Ranma Saotome, meanwhile, fought back against the Sandpeople using a variety of moves from the Anything Goes School of Martial Arts. The Tenshin Amaguriken caused one of the Sandpeople on the ground to drop its Gaffi stick, and fall senseless.

Several others appeared angered by this attack. Ranma, however, knew what to do. This called for the move that the old ghoul (Cologne) taught him. A move he had seen Cologne use against the Sandpeople before during the Traitor Game on Tatooine. A move that required not great physical strength, but willpower and emotional discipline. Concentrating, Ranma was able to create the Soul of Ice, an icy, cold, emotionless aura.

This would hold just long enough to collide with the hot, angry aura of the approaching Sandpeople and their Banthas. And thus the Hiryu Shoten Ha was activated.

A huge whirlwind formed, catching Sandpeople, Banthas, nearby Cylons, Cybermen, and statues, and pieces of debris in its wind. All of these were tossed upwards in the sky, spinning around and around at rapid speed.

"Hey, that looks really neat!" Maxine Powell proclaimed, turning her cannon-sized hair dryer at the whirlwind. This sent the whirlwind backwards, toward more of the enemies and away from many of the forces allied against the Anti-Monitor. Eventually, the whirlwind's grip on the enemies loosened, and Sandpeople, Banthas, Cylons, Cybermen, and statues fell violently to the ground. Some landed on top of other enemies.

However, this was only a tiny dent. There were still hundreds of all of those creatures, and more, to take down. In addition to some of the more powerful enemies out there.

Cologne, meanwhile, faced off against a giant statue of a cyclops (the mythological kind, not the X-Men kind). She had already taken out the cyclops' eye ... which was the usual method one used when facing a cyclops. However, as this was an animate statue of a cyclops, it still kept swinging its club at her as if nothing had happened. Cologne, with speed surprising for one of her age, had leaped out of the way of the cyclops' attacks.

However, she knew one move that most likely would work against her opponent. It was a move that would not work against any organic lifeform. However, since her opponent was an animated statue, this move would likely be very effective indeed.

Cologne leaped toward the statue's chest and struck with her finger. "BAKUSAI TENKETSU!"

The Breaking Point technique did its work, causing cracks to appear all over the statue's torso. As Cologne landed on the ground, the statue's torso exploded into a thousand pieces. Its arms, legs, and head fell to the ground.

The Chinese Amazon elder then addressed those around her. "We must be swift. Take down as many as possible. The greater enemies still lie ahead of us."
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 01-14-2016 at 08:32 PM.

"Do you require assistance, Sir?"

Terrence Thirteen looked up from the orb he was studying; the speaker was the blond woman who'd been casting psi-bolts.
    "Frankly, yes. My understanding of magic is still rather limited. Do you know how to use something like this orb?"

"The first step in mastering magic is learning mental concentration," she replied. Start by focusing on what you hope to achieve. Try to project you mind into the sphere. By the way, I am Lady Evaine Thuryn; and you?"

"Doctor Terrence Thirteen." Taking her advice, he gazed into the orb, picturing his thoughts entering it, communicating with whatever power lay within. Suddenly the sphere began to glow, emitting a dazzling burst of light; when Terrence could see again, a tall, powerful-looking man stood before him.

"WHO CALLS ME?"

"I--I do, Terrence replied, pulling himself together. "Dark forces seek to destroy all existence. My companions and I are gathered to oppose them, but my powers are only human. Can you help?"

"Just use your imagination!" another voice interjected. A small man wearing a derby hat had popped out of the other orb, which was in the hands of the other Terrence Thirteen(or Terrencios Treiskadeka, as he called himself).

"Mr. Mxyzptlk, at your service. In the 5th dimension, where i'm from, imagination can do whatever you want it to."

The tall man glared downed at the newcomer. "I do not require you, little manikin, to tell me what to do. Are all things yet again in peril? Then I, Altwaal of The First, will not shirk my duty." With that, he began laying about with his sword; unfortunately, he did not stop to ask who was on which side. Several of the heroes were forced to dive for cover until Hannibal King tackled Altwaal with vampiric strength, and Madelyne Pryor managed to send a message into his mind. Stop!! You're attacking the good guys!

Blushing with embarrassment, Altwaal paused. "Tell me then: who is the enemy?"

"I sssshhow youu!" said a voice near his feet. A blue cat began pouncing from one golem to another. "Rock thingss bad! Ssshhadow thingss bad! KILL!"
    Last edited by Anodyne; 09-04-2015 at 08:04 PM.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Hercules and Hrist Valkyrie charge into the fray. "Now the Lion of Olympus, King of Asgard, will show these creatures THE GIFT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Shannon Ford also spoke with Roy Lincoln. "The SHIELD Multiversal Initiative is bringing all its resources to this battle. We have state of the art advanced technology and weaponry. Several of our agents have joined the battle. We're personally endorsed by the original Howling Commandos Nick Fury, the Hasselhoff Fury, the Samuel L. Fury, many other Furys, and their counterparts from dozens of different worlds, as well as a number of Maria Hills and Sharon Carters. So don't worry -- in this war we definitely have a big army."
    Roy acknowledges her reply, thanking her for her assistance.

So far, Terry didn't see his acquaintances from the Traitor Game in this battle. Neither Harmony nor Eldozar nor the Teen Team nor Garon the dwarf nor Zee D'Vell had made their presence known so far, but if indeed every person that had ever been in a Traitor Game had been summoned, they were around somewhere. Terry could only hope they were all right. For now, Terry had to worry most about himself and those nearest to him.
    Elsewhere, Provident and Aerie move in perfect tandem, thwarting Starro, and defeating various threats that surround them.

Not too far from them, Fabian Grey is using the combined talents of Dracula and Merlin to fend off Shadow Demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    The Damsel of Bats (for proximity to the Batmage had caused her to change from Batgirl to the Damsel of Bats again) stared with Anna in relief. "It is good to see you again, though I barely knew you."

Goombella overheard Anna. "That tutorial was, like, best used BEFORE we got in this Omniversal Conflict. But still, it's good to see you, y'know? If you've got any advice when we get to the big bosses, you should totally feel free to let us know."
    "Always. Just make sure not to die before I get the chance," she says with a wink. As the girls fight, they notice other women joining in their fight: Stargirl, Cyclone, Power Girl, Ms. Marvel, Valkyrie, and Masquerade do what they can.

Nearby, the Bat-family works to save reality--all the Batmans who had ever died in the game, and their associates, like Nightwing, Huntress, and Robin (Tim Drake). Even Bat-mite works to help them.

Meanwhile, Dr. Strange, the Phantom Stranger, and the Spectre are working on countering Batmage and Gorilla Grodd. The Human Bomb and Arwyn the archer take to making sure zombies explode, the former with his power, the latter with her arrows. As Arwen fires explosive arrows into a group of zombies, she says, "I had enough of them last time."

Reed Gunther says to his bear friend, "Sterling, we fought all kinds of strange things! These giant rocks are no match for us!" As Tigger bounces from place to place, an energy burst flies by his shoulder. "Ya gotta be careful there, Pooh-bear!" Pooh replies, wearing Iron Man armor. "I'm sorry, Tigger. I just can't quite seem to make this work properly..."

Elsewhere still, Doom 2099 has reunited with Asuka and Rei, guiding their EVAs for maximum damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    "I sssshhow youu!" said a voice near his feet. A blue cat began pouncing from one golem to another. "Rock thingss bad! Ssshhadow thingss bad! KILL!"
    Harbinger says, "A greater threat is arriving."

Those cosmically aware, like Adam Warlock and the Silver Surfer; those magically-inclined, like Deadman and Amethyst; those who wield the Force, like Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker; those who have telepathy, like Professor Xavier or Emma Frost, all sense a great disturbance.

The Anti-Monitor has arrived.

"We have to stop him!" Harbinger shouts.

Earth-2 Superman rushes him, but is knocked aside.

"I will deal with you, girl, after I have destroyed this one. Your mission here cannot succeed! And none of you can survive!"

Danielle Moonstar, meanwhile, was doing what she could to fight off the attackers. But she wasn't sure what to do against some. Some didn't have any fears she could bring out, and with others, such as the Daleks, she wasn't sure bringing out their greatest fears would be a good idea. The Daleks would most likely end up firing wildly all over the place.

Soon, however, she noticed a familiar figure. An enemy she never wanted to see again. Donald Pierce.

Only, Donald Pierce was being confronted by ... another Danielle Moonstar. The second Dani was dressed in an outfit that was more fashionable in the days of the old West, where her people often came into conflict with the white settlers.

"I have found you, Pierce. You killed my grandfather, you desecrated his grave. Whatever you most fear..."

The second Dani did not finish her sentence before the first Dani (she of the universe designated MC-217) let loose with her powers on Pierce. A large manifestation appeared before Pierce. It was ... Danielle Moonstar herself, twisted into some sort of dark, demonic creature of vengeance. He stared at it, and the two Danis staring at him, with sudden fear. The fear that comes when you know there's nothing you can do to stop someone from getting their revenge on you.

The second Dani (she of the Marvelous West world) was surprised. It was only at this point that she noticed the presence of her other self.

"You ... you must die! All of you!" Pierce shouted, raising a metal arm to fire a deadly blast. The vengeance demon Dani manifestation swooped at him, causing him to fire wildly into the air. The Danielle Moonstar of MC-217 and her Western counterpart rushed at Pierce, but the Western Dani was a bit faster.

The Western Dani then jabbed her spear into Pierce's neck. Pierce staggered backwards, as sparks flew from his neck. The Western Dani then struck again with even more viciousness. Another cut was made. MC-217 Dani was surprised only a little, for this other Dani was not that much different than she herself was when the pain of loss was still fresh.

Pierce raised his metal arm again, but MC-217 Dani hit him from the side and spoiled his aim. Marvelous West Dani thrust with the spear again. The spear ripped through Pierce's skin like a knife through paper, exposing his cyborg parts in his neck and left shoulder. The spear, now broken, was stuck in the left shoulder.

"Damn you!" Pierce shouted. "You worthless little runt! I should have killed all of you!"

It was then that two Shadow Demons approached from behind Pierce. Pierce turned around, and at the sight of the Shadow Demons, his expression changed from anger back to his normal arrogance. "Ha! I know how your power works! Your illusion tricks no longer ---"

Those were Pierce's last words, for at the touch of the two Shadow Demons, he was blasted into two pieces, which then exploded. There was nothing left of him except dark, foul-smelling smoke.

Both Danis stared in shock at this. The Marvelous West Dani was even more stunned by this occurrence. "He ... he's dead. Just like that."

It was then that Green Lantern Mary Jane swooped in, creating more Power Ringed lighthouses that repelled and dispelled Shadow Demons. "Keep away from those things or you'll be next! I've heard those things are made of pure antimatter! Don't let them touch you!"

MC-217 Dani knew right away that her counterpart was less experienced. She turned to face her. "Stay with me," MC-217 Dani told her other self. "We will fight off Death together."

The Western Dani nodded. "You are me. My other self. I feel I can trust you."

Soon, the two Danielle Moonstars were working side by side to fight off zombies and Cybermen with renewed confidence.

Mary Jane, meanwhile, continued to use her Green Lantern ring against the Shadow Demons. Those with bright light based powers almost certainly were the most valuable players as far as defeating the Shadow Demons were concerned.

Elsewhere in the battlefield, Mystique was firing a laser weapon at various Cylons and Cybermen. "Once again, we are at war to save the Multiverse. At least now I am not stuck on that world of magical talking ponies." she said, mostly to herself.

Of course some of those ponies had followed her there. Twilight Sparkle was quickly casting magical spells to defend people against the attacks of various enemies. Rainbow Dash was zooming all over the battlefield, occasionally knocking down a few enemies merely by zipping past them fast enough. Pinkie Pie had loaded a few party cannons with cake and party decorations, firing them at Cybermen and coating them in icing and frosting (and thus impairing their vision and spoiling their aim).

These ponies had told Mystique they had some experience in world-saving matters. Here, it seemed, was where they would prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    Elsewhere, Provident and Aerie move in perfect tandem, thwarting Starro, and defeating various threats that surround them.

Not too far from them, Fabian Grey is using the combined talents of Dracula and Merlin to fend off Shadow Demons.

As Terry Franklin caught a glimpse of Provident and Aerie on the battle field, he winced. Provident was one person he never wanted to see again. But here, however, they were allies against a common enemy. Old differences needed to be put aside.

Terry also noticed Dover on the battlefield. Dover was accompanied by a giant reptile named Talon and a few others. They seemed to be facing a bunch of zombies, one of which seemed to be glowing.

However, Terry had problems of his own. He had to blast past a few more statues and a few Daleks.

"Always. Just make sure not to die before I get the chance," she says with a wink. As the girls fight, they notice other women joining in their fight: Stargirl, Cyclone, Power Girl, Ms. Marvel, Valkyrie, and Masquerade do what they can.
    Kitty Pryde noticed Madame Xanadu at one part of the battlefield, alongside Agatha Harkness and Willow Rosenberg, along with others from the mystical community. And she noted at least two versions of Wonder Woman.

Firebrand recognized the Golden Age Wonder Woman right away. It was her Wonder Woman, the one she knew. The other seemed a bit different, but no less dedicated to saving the world.

Elsewhere, Gabrielle had reunited with Xena, and the two of them were swatting aside dozens of Sandpeople during the battle. It was business as usual for the two of them, except that the stakes had never been as high as they were now.

Elsewhere still, Doom 2099 has reunited with Asuka and Rei, guiding their EVAs for maximum damage.
    Phantom Girl smiled. She was glad to see her allies from the sixteenth Traitor Game again. They had risen to the occasion in the battle against Trigon, and now they were facing an even bigger threat.

Harbinger says, "A greater threat is arriving."

Those cosmically aware, like Adam Warlock and the Silver Surfer; those magically-inclined, like Deadman and Amethyst; those who wield the Force, like Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker; those who have telepathy, like Professor Xavier or Emma Frost, all sense a great disturbance.

The Anti-Monitor has arrived.

"We have to stop him!" Harbinger shouts.

Earth-2 Superman rushes him, but is knocked aside.

"I will deal with you, girl, after I have destroyed this one. Your mission here cannot succeed! And none of you can survive!"
    Phantom Girl stared, and shuddered. The Anti-Monitor himself had appeared. She did not know what to do. In the sixteenth Traitor Game, she had managed to successfully take out the Anti-Monitor, but that depended on turning the Anti-Monitor's cannon against him. Here, she did not know if there even WAS a cannon, let alone a good means of turning it against him.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 07-08-2017 at 02:34 PM.

"Finally, Purps gave us a new picture! And we even got some sweet new weapons."

"Um...these weapons aren't actually new. They were in our respective boxes the whole time."

"What?! We had these damn blasters the whole time?! How come it was never taken out?!"

"It was held on by scotch tape."

"Oh. That makes sense. Cause if there's anything that can hold even the heaviest things in place, its good ol' Scotch Tape!"

Bob & Karl turn to the camera and give a thumbs up for that shameless plug.

"Well we better get going then. The Anti-Monitor finally revealed himself. Let's start shooting him down to size."

"Uh-uh. I don't think so!"

"Yeah! By order of Emperor Palpatine, you two are to be removed in the name of the Anti-Monitor!"

"....Glenn? Glenn, is that you?"

"....Bob?!"

"Dude, where the hell have you been?! I haven't seen you in the last 3 Hench Meetings!"

"Bro, its been crazy the past few months. The Death Star blew up...again. So its been all hands on deck since. The Emperor's still racking up numerous bills and class action lawsuits since he hosted that Traitor Game back in the day."

(Coldly) "Craig..."

(Just as cold) "Hmph...Karl."

"Uh...you two know each other?"

"Yeah...he used to be my best bro for life."

GASP! "He was your BBFL?!"

"Ancient history, dude. We used to take part in an online fan-fiction rpg. But the douche never followed the rules and he always made his characters overpowered."

"Hey! Not my fault you were such a sore loser!"

"Okay. Okay. This is stupid. Let's focus on the here and now."

"Yeah, the here and now is us blasting you two goons to smithereens! (No offense, Bob. Just business.)"

"Sorry Glenn. You really should've been at the last meeting. There was a new tier list approved. Stormtroopers are now officially low-tier. You guys are even lower than the Putty Patrol."

"What?! Even lower than the putties?!"

"Yeah...Bye Felicia."

"Bye Felicia?"

SIGH "Just shoot them."

BLAMM!
    BLAMM!

"Sorry, Glenn."

"Well this is great. Juuuust great. Can we get some help here?!"

"Man...they don't make armor like they used too..."
    Last edited by The Purple Skull; 09-06-2015 at 07:56 PM.
    GLORIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Monitor View Post
    The Anti-Monitor has arrived."I will deal with you, girl, after I have destroyed this one. Your mission here cannot succeed! And none of you can survive!"

"The guest of honor has arrived. I say we bring the welcome wag--AARGH!"

The Superior Iron Man is blindsided by an energy blast!

"I believe I will have to derail your welcome wagon."

"Who..?"

"His name is Megatron."

"Megatron?"

"Yes. My name is Optimus Prime. During this battle, I too was blindsided by Megatron. My systems are depleting. I don't think I'm going to recover in time."

"Believe me, Optimus, I wanted nothing more than to witness your slow...painful death. Yessss."

"Well I'm not going to let that happen."
    GLORIOUS!

"Switch to Inter-change Armor!

Optimus, I need you to trust me here. This will help you recover faster, and we'll be able to take down Megatron."

"Do what you must."

"The scan's complete. Initiate Assimilation Mode!"

Soon, parts of Optimus Prime's arms and legs begin detach, and reattach onto Iron Man!

"Sorry Megatron, the welcome wagon's back on its route."

"Oh....nooo!"

KABLAMM!

When the smoke clears, Megatron was gone. Iron Man also returned the borrowed parts back to Optimus.

"You should back on your feet shortly, Optimus. And when you, do whatever you must to take down the Anti-Monitor."
    GLORIOUS!

Default What's a finale without a Bowser appearance?

As the battle continued, two more beings made their presence known.

Bowser, King of the Koopas, and his hench-witch Kammy Koopa appeared on the scene. "What's a finale without a Bowser ..."

Tetra interrupted. "Didn't he USE that line last time?"

Goombella nodded. "In the previous Traitor Game? Yeah, he totally did. And I'm not really surprised he's here. Just about everyone else is, y'know?"

Bowser glared. "Hey, don't talk about me as if I'm not here! We're here to pound you flat!"

"Excuse me, your Poundingness." Kammy Koopa said. "That's not what we should be doing."

"And just WHY NOT, Haggy?!?" Bowser bellowed.

"The Anti-Monitor intends to destroy everything. If he succeeds, you won't have a world to rule when this is over. No one will." Kammy said.

"Fine!" Bowser turned to the group, particularly those he recognized (Princess Peach, Goombella, Bobbery, Rosalina, and a few versions of Mario). "This is one of those times where we work together against a common enemy, such as against Smithy or Dimentio! But when this is over and we've beaten that guy, it's back to business as usual!"

Goombella nodded. "You got it!"

Bowser and Kammy then joined those fighting against the Anti-Monitor's forces. Bowser breathed fire that incinerated a few zombies and Sandpeople, while Kammy Koopa fired mystical lightning at a few Cylons. Kammy also summoned a few Koopatrols (armored Koopa troops with spiked armor) to back them up.

The battle continued.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 09-07-2015 at 06:23 AM.

"I don't know who you are, or how you know me, but you are wasting your time here! I am not your enemy!"

"You misunderstand, my Hawklord. You are destined to serve me!"

"I am not bound by fate! I choose my own destiny! KA-TA---ACK!"

"Hawklord...ever the hothead. I know not how this Anti-Monitor released me from my eternal prison in the Source Wall...but he has my gratitude. Of course, he too shall fall in line to my power! But I suppose I will have to make an example out of you."

BLINK!
    Last edited by The Purple Skull; 09-07-2015 at 06:52 PM.
    GLORIOUS!

"No monster, your escape will only be temporary."

BLINK!

Out of Blink's portal...

"You weren't the only one released from the Source Wall....MAKE WAY FOR NOVA: THE HUMAN ROCKET!"

"NO! Not again! Not for another eternity!"

"Sorry pal...its where you belong!"

BLINK!

Nova flies Thanos through the portal, and they were gone.

"I thank you for the assist."

"No problem, Hawkl--Hawkman. The Anti-Monitor awaits. Let's make his return short lived."
    GLORIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ant-Monitor View Post

"War Machines! Tag up with the Iron Patriots and lay some cover fire and get Superman clear."

Iron Man's gauntlet starts beeping.

"Now we're talking. Send in the 'Buster Brothers!"

RUMBLE! RUMBLE! RUMBLE!

The Hulkbusters have arrived! Quickly, "Big Bro" & "Little Bro" make an impact, knocking over enemy groups in their way. Iron Man eventually enters the Little Bro armor (which, ironically enough, is the bigger armor between the two).

"As I always like to say...go big or go home!"
    GLORIOUS!

At the sight of the Anti-Monitor, Mary Jane's body gave an involuntary shudder.

Calm down, Mary Jane! The ring chose you because you 'had the ability to overcome great fear'. But ... how do I face ... THAT?

She realized, however, that she was not the only Green Lantern present. Others soon swooped in to join her. "You must be from another Earth. I'm Hal Jordan, Earth's Green Lantern from my world."

"I'm Arisia of Graxos." said a blonde female alien Green Lantern. "I was in one of the other Traitor Games. But ... I think I might be some merger between two or three different versions of myself."

"What do you mean?" Mary Jane asked.

"I've got ... contradictory memories. That huge planet behind us is Mogo. He doesn't socialize much, so don't talk with him. But he's a Green Lantern too." Arisia said. "The problem is, I can't remember whether it was Hal or it was Tomar Re who first told me about Mogo. And the last thing I remember, all these contradictions got me so confused I collapsed ... and then I found myself here. In this battle."

"Focus on the battle." Hal said. "The rest you can work out later."

"He's right." Mary Jane said. "We can't let ourselves be distracted now."

Arisia merely nodded, and then joined Mary Jane, Hal, and the other Green Lanterns in combating the Shadow Demons with their Power Rings.

Elsewhere on the battle field, another menace made its presence known.

"Ho ho ho ho!" Darth Jubba the Sith Hutt laughed. "Such chaos! This situation provides all kinds of opportunities."

Ranma Saotome was the first to notice Darth Jubba. "It's that Sith Hutt! But ... he's dead! We saw him die!"

Cologne moved to Ranma's side. "This is not the same Darth Jubba. It is one of his counterparts from another world. We have had nothing to fear from any of his otherworld counterparts because they didn't have access to other dimensions. But this one might seize the opportunity provided here. So we must stop him and his forces."

Darth Jubba smiled. With a motion, an army of Battledroids under his command moved forward to battle against the assembled fighters.

Thor notices the arrival of The Anti-Monitor.

"All right," he says, knocking one of the shapeshifting rock monsters aside.

"Enough!" he shouts, punctuated by a bolt of lightning. "We must end this madness."

"I agree," a similar-looking Thor responds, landing next to the first one.

"Ah! Another version of myself! Just as well. I may have need of your assistance," says the first Thor. [FONT=Book Antiqua]"I sense a pathway to an Asgard. Perhaps not my own, but one with stronger ties to these games. Using Mjolnir, we can breach the wall between dimensions and open the path."

The other Thor nods and the two clasp their right hands together in a warrior's handshake. They put a few yards between each other. They spin their respective hammers, slow at first, building in speed. Lightning begins to strike around them. Wind pours forth seemingly from nowhere. Their shout, making themselves loud enough to be heard.

"With the power of thunder!"

"With the fury of the storm!"

"With the might..."

A gigantic portal rips open in the sky, shimmers of the Bifrost surrounding its edge.

"OF ASGARD!"

The denizens of the Asgard of the recorded Game X burst forth: Odin, Hela, Sif, Fandral, and so many others.

Odin cries out, "For Asgard! And Hostess Fruit Pies!"