Page 39 of 114 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Dr. Terrence Thirteen fingered the heavy circlet he now wore around his neck. He wasn't sure he quite believed Altwaal's assurance that it would protect him from energy blasts, but at least it would shield his throat. And the gauntlet--another loan from Altwaal-- was already strengthening his arm; he'd actually managed to land some surprisingly effective punches.

A horrific being suddenly loomed before him, arms raised to send a deadly bolt. As Terrence instinctively took a protective stance, he was astonished to find the circlet expanding, forming armor around his entire torso. The bolts were deflected harmlessly away. So Altwaal wasn't kidding after all, he thought.

Meanwhile, Dex-Starr had changed his tactics to scratching all the enemies' eyes he could reach. And under Mr. Mxtptlk's tutelage, Terrencios Treiskadekos was displaying a remarkably inventive imagination for a devotee of logic, calling up an assortment of weird creatures that ran around doing all sorts of illogical things, sometimes to the confusion of friend and foe alike.
    [img]https://encrypted-tbn2.************/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtkGL7EOX60S8Frm6rNpnu5JlMiDZKg W2y01T6BRTPSEP-9Kg8dg[/img]
    [img]https://encrypted-tbn2.************/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNHGvUGXvzaQsxZ4SXo7FceAPhU9sPI 6SU3A-fsy--BLrQn8xUzw[/img]
    [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.************/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq0HfVKv620jgpmk693tOGBw8TM7fFM Eliheo5-S9hYOKEp_8Lcw[/img]
    Last edited by Anodyne; 01-19-2019 at 06:44 PM.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Default The battle rages onward! Injuries!

At the sight of Darth Jubba the Sith Hutt, Lotta Hart perked up.

"Yeeeha!" Lotta Hart proclaimed. "I dunno much about giant dough boys in scary armor tryin' to wipe out the universe, but I know ol' pudgy Hutt boy! He'll go down real nice and easy!"

Still clad in the green Iron Man armor, Lotta flew toward Darth Jubba, firing repulsor beams at him. "Yeah, we'll be servin' up Jabba Southern-fried!"

Darth Jubba raised his hand, repelling the repulsor beams with the Force. "Ho ho ho ho! She thinks I am my cousin! She is not prepared to deal with the Dark Side of the Force. Take that!"

Darth Jubba shot out Force lightning from his hand, aiming at Lotta. Though the armor shielded Lotta from the worst of the lightning, sparks still went off inside. The various sensors that allowed Lotta to target accurately and see her surroundings began to glitch out. Lotta suddenly found herself fighting to keep control of her suit.

Cursing and growling, Lotta managed to steady her descent. With most of the suit's armory temporarily offline, Lotta decided to try an old fashioned approach. Raising iron fists, she flew directly toward Darth Jubba's face, hoping that she'd be able to give the pudgy Hutt a punch he wouldn't soon forget.

Darth Jubba merely laughed. Lotta's suit was quickly diverted off course through use of the Force, only getting just close enough to be damaged by Jubba's lightsaber and more Force lightning. Lotta screamed and swore, as Jubba further used the Force against her. Lotta's Iron Man suit suddenly went tumbling through the air, in the opposite direction from Jubba. The armor's electromagnetic field completely disabled by the Force attacks, Lotta went hurtling out of control and then crashed into a wall not far from a unit of SHIELD agents.

Betty Brant saw this, and gaped in horror. But she could not be concerned too much for her journalist friend, for she was under attack by six Cybermen and seven Daleks. There were just too many of them. Even in the Iron Man armor, she would not last very long.

And then three of the Daleks in front of her exploded, followed by two of the Cybermen being hit by blasts of fire in their chests and falling to the ground. Betty turned to see Firebrand flying nearby. "Thank you..." Betty said.

"You're welcome. Those Daleks remind me of Nazis too much." Firebrand said, firing two blasts of fire that took out two more Daleks. "EX-TER-MIN ---"

The Dalek exploded. Betty Brant managed to activate her suit's defenses, and fire at three of the remaining Cybermen. The third took a flame blast from Firebrand to the face, and fell in a smoking mess.

Ukyo Kuonji, meanwhile, wished she could go against Darth Jubba, but knew the Sith Hutt was out of her league. However, the Battledroids the Sith Hutt had brought with him were another matter. She quickly prepared some tempura flakes mixed with gunpowder to create some blinding and disorienting flashes. These, combined with some flour bombs (which were similar in function to smoke bombs) would easily confuse and disorient the Battledroids, making them easy prey for a few swings of Ukyo's battle spatula.

As well as Sofia Mantega's wind attacks. Sofia appeared to have some injuries, as she was bleeding from a cut on her forehead. But she could still concentrate enough to send powerful gusts of wind at her enemies. Several Battledroids, and a few nearby Sandpeople, were sent flying far, far away.

Ukyo approached Sofia. "Are you all right?" she asked.

"I'm okay." Sofia said. "Just a few bruises and scratches. It's Laurie I'm worried about. Have you seen her?"

"Not since we got here." Ukyo said. "I hope she's okay."

Default The battle rages! Fatalities!

Laurie Collins, meanwhile, was now faced with a problem. Having found herself separated from Sofia, Laurie was now confronted by both Happosai and his demonic counterpart Sadosai (from the Belasco's Limbo Legion). She knew that Happosai would likely let her off with some unwanted copping of a feel and some stealing of her panties ... but Sadosai was demonic, in addition to perverted. She wanted him near her even less than she wanted Happosai.

"Back off! She's mine!" Happosai proclaimed to his counterpart. "You won't lay a hand on her or her silky darlings!"

"No, her silky darlings belong to me!" Sadosai proclaimed. "As promised by N'astirh!" He began glowing a dark, smoky demonic aura that started to make Laurie physically ill.

Not knowing what to do, Laurie lashed out with her pheromone control power. She hit both perverts with the only pheromones she was capable of producing in great abundance at the moment: Fear pheromones.

At this, both Happosai and Sadosai suddenly looked at Laurie as if she were the most horrifying thing they had ever seen in their lives. Neither had seemed particularly afraid even when the Anti-Monitor showed up, but now their mouths were agape and their eyes wide open. They both screamed loud, high-pitched wails, and began leaping and running away in opposite directions trying to get as far away from Laurie as possible.

However, both were so full of fear pheromones that they now viewed everything that moved as horrifying. Happosai leaped directly in front of Shannon Ford and a group of her SHIELD Multiversal Initiative agents, and then, once surrounded, fainted dead away. The unconscious Master of Anything Goes Martial Arts was then immediately restrained with shackles made from adamantium and advanced Stark-level technology.

Sadosai, meanwhile, was so filled with fear that he was not even paying attention to where he was going. He leaped high into the air, and landed directly in front of Darth Jubba. Darth Jubba just grimaced with disgust at the demonic pervert, zapping him with Force Lightning. Sadosai screamed in pain and fear as the Force Lightning struck him, and leaped in the air again. This time, Sadosai landed in the middle of the confrontation between the Supers and the Anti-Monitor himself.

Before he could even touch the ground, the demonic pervert was struck by a blast. The blast sent Sadosai flying high into the air, anti-matter energy and the dark magic of Belasco's limbo intersecting to create a series of dark and light flashes. Sadosai gave out a loud, piercing scream ... and then exploded in a shower of black blood, smoke, and flaming pieces.

"SADOSAI!" Allebmoog screamed.

Tuscon Wrong was immediately at Allebmoog's side. "Hold it! You never liked Sadosai! Why are you upset about him dying?"

"Because that means all bets are totally off!" Allebmoog said. "Chris has never killed off any of his recurring characters before. Especially those who had pictures. Now we can't re-use the same Belasco's Limbo Legion intro pic any more! If one of the newer guys like Jimmy Prison had been killed, it'd be, like, all right. Since Chris never got around to putting them in a picture anyway, y'know?"

"Yeah, Chris is a real procrastinator." Tuscon agreed. "We'll just have to hope he gets around to doing a new pic with us. If we survive this, that is."

Laurie, meanwhile, gasped as she saw Sadosai's destruction. "I caused that..." she said, lowering her head.

Mystique now was standing near Laurie. "This is war, girl. Casualties are inevitable. It was him or you."

"That's easy for you to say!" Laurie said, glaring at Mystique. "How many people have you killed as an assassin?"

"It doesn't matter." Mystique said coldly. "You should be glad it was a demonic pervert who no one will miss, not even his teammates. Focus on the battle, and maybe you will survive this."

Laurie had heard the stories about Mystique, and hated the shapeshifter for all the terrible things she had done. But she knew that in this battle, they were allies against a common enemy. She turned to her enemies, lashing out with fear pheromones directed at some nearby Sandpeople.

Sheba, meanwhile, had now summoned her Colonial Viper with the help of the Multiversal alliance, and was firing at some of the airborne Daleks and Cylon raiders. She was joined by many of the heroes capable of both flight and energy blasts, to take down the flying enemies.

Sofia Mantega and Ukyo, meanwhile, were still elsewhere on the battlefield, looking for Laurie.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 09-15-2015 at 05:16 PM.

Default The battle rages! Tending to the injured

The elder Cologne noted the demise of Happosai's demonic counterpart. "For the best," she muttered aloud, before returning her attention to the battle.

She was sure that the regular Happosai would be safe in the custody of SHIELD. As for the others she knew, she had to trust they would be able to take care of themselves.

Linda, meanwhile, sped over to Shannon Ford's side. "Is everyone okay over here?" she asked. "I saw some people go flying over your way."

"We've got things under control." Shannon said. "Happosai has been placed under restraint so he won't cause any more trouble. As for Ms. Lotta Hart, she's being tended to right now."

A few SHIELD agents were helping Lotta Hart out of the remains of her Iron Man armor. They grabbed her arms and lifted her to her feet. She looked dazed, and confused.

Betty Brant, now clear of the Daleks and Cybermen, rushed to the scene. "Lotta?" she asked.

For a while, there was no response. Lotta's head was facing the ground, and she appeared to be concentrating on nothing but breathing.

"Is she going to be all right?" Linda asked.

Finally, Lotta's eyes opened and she looked at Betty, who had been her friend since the Shuma-Gorath incident, and at Linda and the SHIELD agents, who she didn't really know.

"I'm fine, y'all. It's just ... all these giant alien destroyers and stuff throwin' lightnin' at ya and tryin' to get ya ... it's just too much. Too much, I say."

Lotta clearly had some bumps and bruises, and a few scrapes, but otherwise appeared to be physically fine, if clearly shaken.

"You need rest..." Betty said, with concern.

"Yeah, I think maybe I'm gonna sit this one out. I'm just not cut out for the worldsavin' stuff." Lotta said with a sigh. "I'm just gonna stick to takin' the photos and hope I can sell 'em to someone who pays a lot for 'em, like that Jameson guy. Dunno how that Parker fella does it, takin' pictures and riskin' his neck, but it ain't fer me, reckgiven."

Betty briefly turned to the battlefield. She saw several versions of Spider-Man in the battle. She did not know if any of them was the Spider-Man she knew, but she hoped they would be safe nonetheless.

"Don't worry." said Shannon. "She'll be all right. She'll be taken to the safe zone Belldandy and the others have set up for those who don't think they can get directly involved in the actual fighting."

"The problem is, unless we stop THAT..." Linda said, pointing at the looming figure of the Anti-Monitor on the other side of the battlefield fighting various Supermen. "...there won't be a safe place anywhere."

Shannon nodded. "We're bringing out everything we can. We were warned of this some time ago and made preparations for this. Thing is, the Wanderers and the Monitor probably have the best strategy for taking down the Anti-Monitor himself. All we can do is help them out. And the first thing we all have to do is take out the sub-bosses. Such as Darth Jubba the Sith Hutt."

Linda nodded. "So how are we going to do that?"

"This version of Darth Jubba doesn't have a Dimensional Device, unlike the seventh recorded Traitor Game." Shannon said. "So it'll mostly take some people on an equal power level to a Sith Lord to defeat him."

"Hmm..." Linda said, as she tried to think of likely candidates.

"Don't worry." Shannon said. "Terry's out scouting now. I'm sure he can find a few people."

She then spoke into her communicator. "Terry, we need to recruit a few people to help in defeating Darth Jubba. If you can find anyone capable of taking on a Sith Lord, it'll be greatly appreciated."

"Got it." Terry said, from his position on the battlefield. Still in his blue Iron Man armor, he quickly scouted around, looking for people who might be capable of holding their own against the Sith Hutt.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 09-15-2015 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Clarity

As the forces of good marshaled against the oncoming threat of the Anti-Monitor and his dark hordes, a squadron of supreme heroes caught his attention. A kaleidoscopic rainbow of energy emerged from a ripple in reality and blasted at the Anti-Monitor, leaving a blindingly bright flash on the battlefield. Those who looked to where the blast came from would see Clark Sparks flying in front of a group-no a legion-of Supermen! Supreme! Hyperion! Mon-El! Mr. Majestic! Val-Zod! Samaritan! Apollo! Sir Kent! Icon! Union! Superman One Million and even Big Blue himself among so many more men of steel! They flooded through the portal straight towards the Anti-Monitor, allowing the other heroes a reprieve from his assault and defense as some pulled back and blocked blasts, like Mon-El defending Phantom Girl as he blocked a stray blast from Henshaw the Cyborg Manhunter.

"Tinya you’re here? No matter, grab my hand and I think I know what we can do as Legionnaires. You have your flight ring right?" he asked, his heat vision matching Henshaw’s Martian Vision long enough for Captain Wonder to slam onto Henshaw’s back from behind

"Fly hard and faster than a speeding tachyon straight ahead!" he said. Clark did not need to tell them full force was needed, because they saw what it did, they knew what it was doing to their worlds and were determined to stop the monster. As the other heroic arrivals softened the Anti-Monitor, the Legion of Supermen occupied the Anti-Monitor, smashing moons and long dead worlds into its body! As the Anti-Monitor swung wildly, the Supermen evaded his blows, then found his hands being blocked by Majestic and Sir Kent.

"Abomination of creation, feel our might!" Majestic stated

"You will fall today villain!" Sir Kent added, when a purple blur bravely barreled into the Anti-Monitor’s chestplate, and it turned out to be Earth 2 Superman! He slammed his fists furiously into the Anti-Monitor, then dug into its chest, ripping away the armor

"I never wanted, hoped to never see you again. This is the last time, this will be the last time!" E2 Superman said as he ripped away the armor.

"NO MY ARMOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Anti-Monitor shouted as the antimatter his armor contained exploded out violently from his chest, sending the Supermen flying back. Earth 2 Superman fell back and was caught by Clark Sparks.

"Are you okay?" he asked the man that in another timeline, he would call father. Superman got up and flashed a smile at Clark.

"I’m okay son, a little burn won’t stop me or anyone else here!" he said as the now exposed Anti-Monitor was afflicted by heavy duty attacks, especially the Asgardian’s awesome assault. The Anti-Motor seemed to be fleeing.

"We have him on the run!" Captain Wonder would say, but as the Anti-Monitor fled, the Suicide Squad intervened! The Starro Swarm coordinated with Phoenix Grodd, swooping down on them. Captain Wonder flew up with Blue Skies, holding a lasso, specifically Amason’s! The Demon pulled it back and launched Amason towards the Swarm. reinforcements appeared! Saturn Girl engaged Phoenix Grodd, and was clearly struggling.

"Ah c’mon ya big ape, nos way I’m gonna lose to ya!" she said, on one knee, struggling to rise. Grodd was the thrown off by a massive thunderbolt striking Grodd, who was knocked back.

"Hey Magilla! Keep your monkeypaws off my girl!" Garth “Lightning Lad” Ranzzz said. He had on a dark blue letterman’s jacket with thunderbolts on the sides and a small yellow M on the left.

"Monkeys have tails Garth, we have been over this!" a young man in a purple jumpsuit, green skin and blond hair said, emerging from a time bubble that came out of the same ripple the Legion of Supermen.

"Ah whatever, let’s just box their ears in!" he said, electricity arcing up his arms as he blasted at Grodd. Grodd deflected the shots and tried to invade his mind, but could not!

"What? I can’t get into your brain?"

"Surprised big ugly? Must be a real shock huh? My powers make my brain unreadable. You can’t touch me, but you can get touched! You and your goons!" he said, firing at the Starro Swarm and making it scream collectively. As the Anti-Monitor fled, Princess Kori’andr was hot on his tail, with others following, like Starfire. She then stopped and clasped her hands together, a green aura covering her body.

"By the godly graces of Tamasoom, I call forth the allies we have made through the rift! The spirit of Hromneer and X’hal’s holy union!" she said, chanting and a large shadow began to show up, with a small one hunched over it as well.

"Pika!" it said, and then the King of Monsters greeted all gathered here, stomping in the direction of the Suicide Squad, Grodd in particular, who was horrified to find this creature’s mind was so… raw. "So monstrous!"

"Oh yeah big green get em!" Garth cheered as Godzilla stalked towards the fleeing Anti-Monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    "By the godly graces of Tamasoom, I call forth the allies we have made through the rift! The spirit of Hromneer and X’hal’s holy union!" she said, chanting and a large shadow began to show up, with a small one hunched over it as well.

"Pika!" it said, and then the King of Monsters greeted all gathered here, stomping in the direction of the Suicide Squad, Grodd in particular, who was horrified to find this creature’s mind was so… raw. "So monstrous!"

"Oh yeah big green get em!" Garth cheered as Godzilla stalked towards the fleeing Anti-Monitor.
    "Looks like we really HAVE crossed the Godzilla Threshold." Terry Franklin quipped.

Shannon's voice spoke over Terry's communicator. "Let the most powerful people here deal with the Anti-Monitor. It's the sub-bosses we need to worry about. We saw a lot of it coming, and we're prepared to provide backup. But you need to find some people to help against Darth Jubba and the Suicide Squad."

"Got it." Terry said.

As Terry roamed through the battlefield looking for people to help against the sub-bosses, he spotted Harmony. Love Child had apparently done her work on a large group of Sandpeople, transforming their gaffi sticks into bouquets of flowers. Now, the Sandpeople were on the ground, in each others' arms, and ...

It appeared that Harmony had successfully taught those Sandpeople the principle of 'make love, not war'. Those particular Sandpeople would no longer be a problem.

It also appeared that Harmony and several others behind her were singing songs and joining hands, and sending vibes of peace and love toward the Sandpeople and parts of the Starro Squadron. Some of the Starro possessed people were shaking off their possession as the Starros themselves relaxed.

Terry could only give Harmony a knowing smile and a wave before heading off to find others he knew. Harmony was doing fine in her section of the field, supported by Prez Rickard, Zee D'Vell and a few others Terry didn't recognize. Perhaps there would be time for catching up later.

For now, Terry needed to find the Teen Team and others that he knew would be good against the bosses as well as the 'mooks'.

He soon spotted Tyler, Sparks, and Jamie. Even though the Teen Trio were probably more familiar with the face of his other form, he removed the Iron Man helmet anyway so that they would still recognize him from the Traitor Game in Darth Mall.

"Hi." he said. "Remember me? It's been a while. We need your help in taking on at least one of the sub-bosses. You up to it?"

----------

Phantom Girl, meanwhile, quickly caught on to Mon-El's strategy. Henshaw could turn intangible -- so could Phantom Girl. Mon-El could not normally turn intangible, but with Phantom Girl's help he would be able to do so, and thus face Henshaw on equal terms.. Holding on to Mon-El, she flew behind, approaching Henshaw. Mon-El, now in an intangible state, was now able to attack Henshaw with his own abilities.

However, Phantom Girl knew she had best prepare some offense of her own as well.

---------

Pirate Kitty and the crew of the Shady Cat, meanwhile, battled against Sandpeople, Battledroids, and a few Starro-possessed people. "You can use all the force you want against most of the enemies, but keep in mind the Starro-possessed ones aren't responsible for their actions!" Pirate Kitty declared.

Belinda Bullington scowled. "But do what it takes to defend yerself anyway! This is war!"

Old 16th to 18th century cannons were fired by various pirates from Pirate Kitty's crew and Captain Hook's crew. In the Traitor Game on the Multiversal Sea, they had been enemies, but here they were allies against a common enemy.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 06-11-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla! View Post

Jetting ahead of the King of the Monsters were a fleet of Iron Men, laying a barrage of repulsor blasts at the Anti-Monitor. Soon, Godzilla would be joined by the Superior Iron Man."

"I'll hit him high, you hit him....anywhere you darn well please!"

And with that, the two charge towards the Anti-Monitor!
    GLORIOUS!

The Anti-Monitor escapes, lost in a frenzy of action. A few moments later, he bursts forth through the rock, blasting Iron Men out of the air.

"You almost defeated me, but you failed! With this new armor, I am twice as powerful!"

---

Meanwhile, Roy begins approaching various speedsters. A few, he knocks unconscious. The rest, he simply talks to, including even Zoom, the Conqueror.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Monitor View Post
    The Anti-Monitor escapes, lost in a frenzy of action. A few moments later, he bursts forth through the rock, blasting Iron Men out of the air.

"You almost defeated me, but you failed! With this new armor, I am twice as powerful!"
    "Buddy, I'm not even half-way through my playbook. I still got some tricks up my armored sleeve. Like this for instance.

All drone armors, listen up. Disassemble and form up on the Anti-Monitor."

Quickly, the armors lock on to the Anti-Monitor, trapping him from within.

"Now for some fireworks.

Drone Armors--the whole lot of you---IMPLODE!"
    GLORIOUS!

Godzilla chased after the Anti-Monitor and fired his atomic breath, but the Anti-Monitor countered with a blast of his own energy, the two streams battling in midair. The Anti-Monitor stopped moving near the edge of his fortress and suddenly, a new set of armor came over him from the ground up and he pressed forward towards Godzilla, but the King of Monsters stood it’s ground, jabbing it’s right arm at the Anti-Monitor who slung it’s left at Godzilla. The force of the blows reverberated through the battlefield as others began to join them as well, Thors, Asgardians, Supermen, Iron Men and many more. Meanwhile, Pikachu hopped off his King’s shoulder and followed a trail of lightning to where Garth was battling with Phoenix Grodd. Pikachu used AGILITY, and blew past Garth, then leapt up high into the sky over Grodd who immediately looked up to see THUNDER rain down on him! Grodd managed to block this technique but that left him open to attack in the physical and the mental.
    “Gotcha!” Saturn Girl said, holding Garth’s hand as he passed a current through her body towards Grodd, stunning him. Pikachu landed on Grodd and used IRON TAIL several times to keep him down, then looked back at Garth, Imra and Brainy.

“Huh, thanks little fella!”

“Pika! Pikapi!” he said, then ran off.

“What did he say?” Garth asked and Imra was about to answer but Brainy interrupted her.

“He said you’re welcome but save the thanks for later. This is a battle and you must stay focused!”

“Howd you know Brainy?”

“I have studied pocket creature memetic dialogue. It is a hobby, now let’s go!” he said, getting the Time Bubble ready for something.

Through the same portal Princess Kori’andr made earlier, a blue blur and three teenagers came through, one with golden skin and body armor, whitish-blond hair and a long red cape. A girl with a red cloak, pants and red gloves and goggles. A darkskinned young man with braided hair, a blue racing suit that had a B emblazoned in white and yellow gloves. Tyler Terrific, WraithWoman and The Blur (III)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    For now, Terry needed to find the Teen Team and others that he knew would be good against the bosses as well as the 'mooks'.

He soon spotted Tyler, Sparks, and Jamie. Even though the Teen Trio were probably more familiar with the face of his other form, he removed the Iron Man helmet anyway so that they would still recognize him from the Traitor Game in Darth Mall.

"Hi." he said. "Remember me? It's been a while. We need your help in taking on at least one of the sub-bosses. You up to it?"

----------
    Phantom Girl, meanwhile, quickly caught on to Mon-El's strategy. Henshaw could turn intangible -- so could Phantom Girl. Mon-El could not normally turn intangible, but with Phantom Girl's help he would be able to do so, and thus face Henshaw on equal terms.. Holding on to Mon-El, she flew behind, approaching Henshaw. Mon-El, now in an intangible state, was now able to attack Henshaw with his own abilities.

However, Phantom Girl knew she had best prepare some offense of her own as well.

Tyler would greet Terry when Sparks (now Blur) ran off after his grandfather.

"Yea, J and I got this! Point us at 'em and let us work!" Tyler said, flexing a bicep. Jamie fixed her goggles and looked around the battlefield.

"Blur is preoccupied but we can help you, who do we hit and how hard?"

Thank you Tinya, now please cover your eyes" Mon-El said and unleashed his heat vision, locking eyes with Henshaw and while he was intangible, the side effect of Heshaw preoccupying himself with a physical fight allowed Saturn Girl to dive into his brain, freed up from having to fend off Grodd.

(I ain't yer Saturn Girl but a Legionnaires always helps out a Legionnaires! While I'm holding him off on the mental) she thought to Mon-El

"I will fight him off in the physical. Be gone wraith! Abomination of a dead culture!" Mmon-El said, ripping Henshaw's arms off and the uppercutting him away. He looked back at Tinya with a smile.

"Thank you Tanya. You should go to the aide of the Legionnaires who look rather retro. I think you could help them the most.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post

Jetting ahead of the King of the Monsters were a fleet of Iron Men, laying a barrage of repulsor blasts at the Anti-Monitor. Soon, Godzilla would be joined by the Superior Iron Man."

"I'll hit him high, you hit him....anywhere you darn well please!"

And with that, the two charge towards the Anti-Monitor!
    Godzilla roared out in agreement and charged fearlessly toward the newly empowered Anti-Monitor.
    "Aye Brainy, you want me to juice them up with the Time Bubble?" Garth asked, hand on the side of their craft. Brainy eyed the Anti-Monitor's clash with Godzilla and the Iron Men then put up a finger.

"waiiiit for iiit" he said, and overhead the Supermen flew to back up the Iron Men and the King of Monsters.

"Now Garth!" he told his friend and Garth charged up the bubble. Saturn Girl connected Brainy's mind to the Superior Iron Man and his crew

(You Iron Men! My friends and I have cannibalized our Time Bubble to gift you with temporal armor. This will allow you the ability to shunt off the Anti-Monitor's attacks for approximately two minutes to a different time and place as you charge in, giving you two more minutes of life than before. That is, long enough for all of you to collectively fore your high power arsenals and give Godzilla time to grapple with the Anti-Monitor. Use it wisely!) Brainiac urged.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    Meanwhile, Roy begins approaching various speedsters. A few, he knocks unconscious. The rest, he simply talks to, including even Zoom, the Conqueror.
    As Roy approached her, Zoom seemed lost. All this mayhem, all these people still fighting and it reminded her of him. Of her beloved who faced setbacks many times but kept fighting against his foes. He never gave up and what did she do? Went on a rampage and against his ideals. The realization hit her at lightspeed and the conflicted Suicide Squad member dropped to one knee, surprising the other speedsters Roy had gathered, two being a teenage boy nd his grandfather.

“I…I want to atone! I want to live!” she told Roy.

"We can stop this but we need to get to his main weapon!"
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Through the same portal Princess Kori’andr made earlier, a blue blur and three teenagers came through, one with golden skin and body armor, whitish-blond hair and a long red cape. A girl with a red cloak, pants and red gloves and goggles. A darkskinned young man with braided hair, a blue racing suit that had a B emblazoned in white and yellow gloves. Tyler Terrific, WraithWoman and The Blur (III)
    Tyler would greet Terry when Sparks (now Blur) ran off after his grandfather.

"Yea, J and I got this! Point us at 'em and let us work!" Tyler said, flexing a bicep. Jamie fixed her goggles and looked around the battlefield.

"Blur is preoccupied but we can help you, who do we hit and how hard?"
    Terry smiled at the Trio. The trio of teens he had met during the Traitor Game at Darth Maul had grown a bit, and become a bit more seasoned at the heroing game.

"Okay, our target is Darth Jubba. He's a cousin of Jabba the Hutt who's a Sith Lord." Terry replied. "He's got all the Force powers ... moving stuff, Force lightning, lightsabers. Don't let his size and mass fool you - that means nothing to a master of the Force. He's already taken out a few people who were wearing Iron Man armor by using those attacks to disable them."

"The thing is, if people with several different abilities attack him at once, he'll probably be overwhelmed. Tyler, you'll definitely be great at this. Jamie, you can turn other people intangible, too, right? What works with Mon-El and Phantom Girl might work with you, as well. A few SHIELD agents will be backing you up with blasters, and then I think I can call in one other person who might help. Right now, she's taking out whole squads of Battledroids, but she'll be ready soon enough."

"Don't worry about me. I'll be nearby supplying ground support." He turned in the direction of Darth Jubba, who had just used the Force to toss aside Effigy and a child version of the Punisher and send them flying to who-knows-where.

"Okay, let's do this thing."

Thank you Tinya, now please cover your eyes" Mon-El said and unleashed his heat vision, locking eyes with Henshaw and while he was intangible, the side effect of Heshaw preoccupying himself with a physical fight allowed Saturn Girl to dive into his brain, freed up from having to fend off Grodd.

(I ain't yer Saturn Girl but a Legionnaires always helps out a Legionnaires! While I'm holding him off on the mental) she thought to Mon-El

"I will fight him off in the physical. Be gone wraith! Abomination of a dead culture!" Mmon-El said, ripping Henshaw's arms off and the uppercutting him away. He looked back at Tinya with a smile.

"Thank you Tanya. You should go to the aide of the Legionnaires who look rather retro. I think you could help them the most.
    "Retro?" Tinya couldn't help thinking that was a strange phrase. Did this Mon-El come from a timeline that might be her future?

"It doesn't matter. I know there's some teammates who need my help." With that, Tinya rushed to the side of Saturn Girl (the Saturn Girl from Traitor Game 29), Bouncing Boy and Matter Eater Lad, all of whom were facing off against ten Daleks. Saturn Girl had managed to use her mind powers to confuse some of the Daleks while Matter Eater Lad ate at their exterior shells to expose the mutated creatures within.

Bouncing Boy's bouncing power helped him evade a few Dalek blasts, but it was a near thing. He was tiring and was soon to die unless someone rushed in to save him.

This Tinya did by grabbing Bouncing Boy just as several Daleks trained their blasts on him and bellowed 'EX-TER-MIN-ATE!" The blasts passed harmlessly through both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    As Roy approached her, Zoom seemed lost. All this mayhem, all these people still fighting and it reminded her of him. Of her beloved who faced setbacks many times but kept fighting against his foes. He never gave up and what did she do? Went on a rampage and against his ideals. The realization hit her at lightspeed and the conflicted Suicide Squad member dropped to one knee, surprising the other speedsters Roy had gathered, two being a teenage boy nd his grandfather.

“I…I want to atone! I want to live!” she told Roy.

"We can stop this but we need to get to his main weapon!"
    Linda stared at her former enemy in surprise. She wants to help us?

One look in the other woman's eyes told Linda that Zoom was serious. It was then that Linda decided to let bygones be bygones.

"The main weapon..." Linda said. "Good idea. This main weapon ... what do you know about it? Is it ... a cannon of some sort?"

Linda recalled the story she had heard. Barry Allen had given his life to destroy such a cannon. Crises such as these were dangerous to speedsters. It was possible that at least one of the speedsters present, if not more, would have to give their lives.

Barry had done so. Johnny Quick had done so. Wally had done so ... apparently.

However, she did not wish to jump to conclusions too quickly. Instead, she thought of everything she had heard about the Anti-Monitor's cannon. "This weapon ... is it a cannon capable of destroying whole worlds? If it's anything like the one I've heard about, we need to find it as fast as we can."

Gritting her teeth, she addressed her next words to all the speedsters present, including Roy and Zoom. "All right. We find the cannon. Now, how do we get to it?"

Forces converge against SuperPower. A being of godlike power on her home Earth, who reigns over a planet through fear and cruelty, she struggles against the might of the gods of Asgard; against those like Judge Death, Deadman, and Rangiku who cannot die; against those who wield death, such as Death the Kid and Light Yagami; or those still of great cosmic might, such as Silver Surfer and Evinlea.

The mystics begin to gather to form a plan against Batmage. While a few had been holding his might at bay, they yet need to form a plan to incapacitate him for good.

“Gotcha!” Saturn Girl said, holding Garth’s hand as he passed a current through her body towards Grodd, stunning him. Pikachu landed on Grodd and used IRON TAIL several times to keep him down, then looked back at Garth, Imra and Brainy.
    With other forces using their athleticism, strength, weapons, and energy-based abilities to thwart the Starros, a group of psychics and empaths, including Raven, Emma Frost, Willow-327, and Judge Anderson, work to keep Grodd's mind in check. A few others fend off the might of malicious psychic entities, such as the Shadow King.

Elsewhere, Mojo makes bets with the likes of Lobo, Ambush Bug, Dr. Orpheus, Dr. Psycho, the Joker, and others regarding various outcomes.

"waiiiit for iiit" he said, and overhead the Supermen flew to back up the Iron Men and the King of Monsters.

"Now Garth!" he told his friend and Garth charged up the bubble. Saturn Girl connected Brainy's mind to the Superior Iron Man and his crew

(You Iron Men! My friends and I have cannibalized our Time Bubble to gift you with temporal armor. This will allow you the ability to shunt off the Anti-Monitor's attacks for approximately two minutes to a different time and place as you charge in, giving you two more minutes of life than before. That is, long enough for all of you to collectively fore your high power arsenals and give Godzilla time to grapple with the Anti-Monitor. Use it wisely!) Brainiac urged.
    Against this new mounted assault, and seeing his attacks start to have little effect, The Anti-Monitor summons his ace-in-the-hole. Energy bursts through the ground. A behemoth of a figure rises into the battlefield. Where once there had been one Anti-Monitor, now there were two!

"Long ago, a counterpart of mine participated in these games! Now, we combine our might!"

A large force of energy pours outward, a powerful shockwave that halts The Anti-Monitor's foes and causes a massive earthquake. A blindingly bright light obscures everyone's view. As the light fades, everyone sees the outcome. The Anti-Monitors have joined. This new abomination has a head with two faces, one front and one behind like the Roman god Janus, and has four arms. The Bi-Anti-Monitor is born.

"We will not be defeated!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Gritting her teeth, she addressed her next words to all the speedsters present, including Roy and Zoom. "All right. We find the cannon. Now, how do we get to it?"
    "Right this way," Roy replies casually. He leads them away from the battlefield, riding the Mobius Treadmill.

Default The battle rages onward! A discussion, preparation, and a mini-boss goes down!

During a brief respite, Mary Jane had spoken with her fellow Green Lantern, Arisia. While Mary Jane found Arisia to be pleasant enough, she found the alien girl's story to be most confusing.

"So you don't know your own past?" Mary Jane asked.

"No." Arisia said. "The problem is, these Crisis events have happened before. And sometimes, Hypertime can do strange things. I think ... I'm the product of an attempt to merge two realities that didn't go quite right. I ended up confused and disoriented, and with loss of memory. I know I'm from Graxos and I know my relationship with Hal is ... complicated. But aside from that, it's all confusing."

"I was in a Traitor Game that was set underwater. One of the Traitors was a fish..."

"A fish?" Mary Jane said, incredulously. "How could THAT happen?"

"I don't know. The whole thing was just so ... strange. And at the end, this man got us to question our own reality. And that ... just brought everything home to me. I ... got confused. And then I faded out. The next thing I know, I was here. I don't know why, but I think I'm meant to do something here. I just don't know what."

The two of them soon had to rejoin the battle. A whole mass of Shadow Demons had emerged, and were attacking en masse. Plus, they had to face the Starro Squadron.

The Shadow Demons swooped down upon some of the SHIELD agents. Six SHIELD Agents were struck before they had a chance. Their bodies instantly disintegrated. However, the rest of the assembled Agents struck back, with giant beams of light.

Several versions of Wonder Woman and Donna Troy took note of the SHIELD Agent's actions. In particular, they noted that one of the beams used resembled the Amazons' Purple Healing Ray. When used against the Shadow Demons, instead of healing the Demons, it caused them to explode. This was due to their corrupt, anti-matter nature.

Terry Franklin also noticed what was going on. The SHIELD Agents had come prepared. And from the weapons they were using and the way the leaders were acting, it seemed they had had months to prepare. Terry knew that something was off, but he didn't have the time to think about it now. Whatever was going on was working in their favor, and he had to work with the Trio and their other allies against Darth Jubba, anyway.

Darth Jubba, meanwhile, laughed. "Ho ho ho ho! You think you have a chance against me? Vader and Palpatine tried to get rid of me by throwing me into the Sarlacc. But I will be the one who has the last laugh!"

So, this is the Darth Jubba from the Tatooine that Carmen Sandiego visited, Terry thought to himself. He did not say this out loud, since Tyler and Jamie weren't there during the meeting sessions where the Carmen Sandiego scenario was viewed. But he did turn to Tyler and Jamie, and to Rogue. (The Rogue from Traitor Game 11, not Ultra Rogue).

"We'll see about that, Jubba." Terry said. He then gave the signal to Tyler, Jamie, and Rogue.

----

Ranma Saotome, meanwhile, would have liked to have joined the fight against Darth Jubba, even though it was not the same Darth Jubba that had threatened Nerima back in the seventh recorded Traitor Game. But he and Ukyo were now involved in a fight of their own.

StopStop Yubari, the Belasco's Limbo Legion counterpart to O-Ren-Ishii's cohort Gogo Yubari, had turned out to be far more powerful than they had believed. Her counterpart, Gogo Yubari, had been knocked unconscious and taken by Shannon Ford's SHIELD cohorts to a place where the injured were being tended to. A bizarre twisted parody duo of Batman and Robin (that may or may not have been the same duo from Traitor Game 22: Sweet Revenge) were hit by StopStop's meteor hammer and sent hurtling toward an area of the battlefield swarming with Daleks and Shadow Demons, and had not been seen since.

Worse, now, it seemed that the demonic meteor hammer had the power to summon actual meteors. Ranma and Ukyo had used the 'Moko Takabisha' ki attack and a series of flour 'smoke' bombs to attack StopStop, only to have to dodge flaming rocks falling from the sky.

One of the crashed meteors upset a source of water nearby, splashing Ranma with cold water and triggering his Jusenkyo curse. Now in his/her girl form, Ranma turned to look for Ukyo.

"Ucchan!" Ranma shouted.

"I'm fine, Ranchan. But ... I'm scared. I thought we could take her." Ukyo said, trembling.

"I thought she'd go down quick, too." Ranma said. "She's tougher than she looks."

"Give up, fools." StopStop said. "I'm Allebmoog's unstoppable bodyguard. I am more powerful than all the Crazy 88 put together. You can't hope to prevail."

It was at this point, however, that help arrived, in the form of Goombella and Cologne. Goombella quickly activated a Dizzy Dial, causing StopStop to stumble wildly. This left the assassin open for Cologne's next move.

Cologne leaped directly in front of StopStop, and touched the ground. "BAKUSAI TENKETSU!" Cologne shouted, as the ground between them exploded. Pieces of rock flew in all directions. A small piece hit the already dizzy StopStop, causing her to drop her meteor hammer.

Cologne then moved forward, with the Tenshin Amaguriken (Chestnut Fist) attack. Several punches were thrown at once, and soon StopStop Yubari collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

"I'm totally sorry I couldn't get here sooner." Goombella said. "This whole thing's really gnarly, y'know?"

Ranma and Ukyo, meanwhile, sighed in relief. But they knew as well as anyone that this was only one sub-battle in the war that continued to rage around them.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 10-12-2015 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Corrected an embarrasing error

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Monitors! View Post
    Against this new mounted assault, and seeing his attacks start to have little effect, The Anti-Monitor summons his ace-in-the-hole. Energy bursts through the ground. A behemoth of a figure rises into the battlefield. Where once there had been one Anti-Monitor, now there were two!

"Long ago, a counterpart of mine participated in these games! Now, we combine our might!"

A large force of energy pours outward, a powerful shockwave that halts The Anti-Monitor's foes and causes a massive earthquake. A blindingly bright light obscures everyone's view. As the light fades, everyone sees the outcome. The Anti-Monitors have joined. This new abomination has a head with two faces, one front and one behind like the Roman god Janus, and has four arms. The Bi-Anti-Monitor is born.

"We will not be defeated!"
    Almost immediately, the Savage Hawkman swoops in, striking repeatedly at the Bi-Anti-Monitor with his mace. However, the Thanagarian warrior could hardly make a dent!

"So help me, I will break your armor open!"

"Step aside, boy. Let us handle this.

Took some time, but the rest of my team have arrived."

"Well, we could've gotten to this party faster, but SOMEBODY decided he wanted one last shot world domination!"

"It's the end of everything, my love! Now is the perfect time to ssssstrike!"
    GLORIOUS!

"Hmph...I forgot how idiotic some of you were. Thank your gods I agreed to this reunion."

"Believe me, we would love nothing more than to put your head on a pike. Alas, that will have to wait...for now."

"Consider this another of chance for redemption, Rugal. Clear your conscience before you meet your own demise.

Are you ready, beloved?"
    GLORIOUS!