Page 44 of 114 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Default Re-presentation of Traitor Game 10 continues!

Kevin M. 06-05-2007 01:40 AM

I'm going to be 13th Divison Captian Kenpachi Zaraki from Bleach.

13th Divison Barricks: Soul Society

Kenpachi Zaraki sat alone within the barricks of his division. His Vice-Captian, Yachiru, was out eating a resturant out fooling around. Ikkaku was instructing some of the men on the finer art of martial arts. And Yumichika...god knows what that man was doing.

As time passed, his mind began to dirft back to the event of two weeks ago. To be more specific, his battle with Ichigo. He was defeated by the Ryoka, but that was not the only thing on his mind: he was trying to learn the name of his sword. He wanted to do it, but so far nothing came of it.

As sat back, he falied to notice a bright light surrounding him. And with a flash, he was gone out.

Zaraki looked around to see that he was in a strange area that was unfamilar to him.

"What now?" he said quietly as he got up from the floor.

KamenRaida 06-05-2007 05:31 AM

As I've already stated in the last Traitor Game thread, I'll be playing as Kamen Rider Odin.

Either way, here's the prologue:

Kamen Rider Odin Prologue:

12:00 AM

Tokyo, Japan

Kanzaki Household

Shiro Kanzaki stared, wide-eyed, at the sight of his younger sister gripping the mirror shard to her chest. Even one with only rudimentary knowledge could tell what Yui Kanzaki planned to do. The conviction was in her eyes, as was the fear in her brother's.

But Shiro had been one that had gone too much to simply panic in this sort of situation. Though his eyes told of the turmoil from within, it did not reflect in the regal manner in which he continued to carry himself in.

"Yui.... it doesn't have to be this way.... Put down the shard." Shiro spoke with authority, almost as if he were convinced that he would need to say nothing else to achieve his current goal.

"No, brother. It does have to be this way, because I know what will happen if I continue to live." Her gaze that had seem so filled with rage at her sibling before slipped into one which expressed sorrow, "All those people suffering because of me. People dying, and their loved ones not even knowing how! THEY DON'T DESERVE THIS---"

"YOU DIDN'T DESERVE THIS!" Shiro interrupted, his calm demeanor breaking apart, "YOU DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE SO YOUNG! I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU!" Shiro's expression then mirrored his younger sibling, "Why? Why do you continue to reject this? If I don't do this, you'll die again.... I don't want to lose you."

"That isn't for you to decide, brother...." Yui sighed for a moment, allowing a few seconds to pass between them, "I remember how we used to draw monsters in this room, brother. Because we wanted to feel protected." Laughing softly, Yui continued, "We didn't need them. Not really. We'd always be protected with each other. Brother.... if we could go back, I'd want to draw as happy. I want us to be happy."

"Yui."

"Please stop this, brother." It happened just before Shiro's representative in his own War appeared to disarm Yui. The young woman plunged the shard into her heart. She died instantly.

Loosing all manner of composure, Shiro was immediately by his sister's side. He cradled her cold body as he had done when they were children, weeping softly. His mind brought back painful memories so similar to this. His sister begging him to stop his the War he had created. And each time he refused.... only to end up seeing his sister die in one way or another.

And the conclusion to each of these memories were always the same. Him rewinding time so that he could ensure that his sister was saved. He had hoped that this timeline would be the one where his wish would be accomplished.

But there was nothing either he, or the omnipotent being he had created could do about the young girl he called 'sister' now. Except for one thing.

Raising his head to the golden-armored figure, Shiro spoke three words, "Use the card."

Kamen Rider Odin nodded at his creator's demand and slid a single card into the staff he wielded.

Time Vent

Time began to flow backwards, and only Shiro Kanzaki and his representative would hold any memory of what had happened during this timeline.

It did not too long for time to suddenly halt, and Shiro found himself in the very room where he had supposedly 'died' two years ago. And checking the date, he indeed had gone two years back in the past. Now, Shiro would have to start his plans all over again, taking into consideration variables that had led to his failure in past timelines.

Suddenly, Shiro frowned as he looked around the room. It was exactly as it was two years ago. Everything seemed in place.... except for one thing.

Kamen Rider Odin was not with him.

Shiro did not need to make any contact with his creation to know what had happened. He had in fact almost been expecting this. The 'Traitor Game' had just claimed another from his universe.

Weirdopky 06-05-2007 01:52 PM

Cyborg Santa was now on his way to find a friend of his, to suit up before he began his journey to the home of the Norse Gods. So, he flew to England.

Bond, it's been a while.

Santa, you old bastard. How's everything been? You look positively dreadful. What happened to your face?

Never trust the hired help, is all I gotta say. I've been given cybernetic implants. Now, I need your "people" to upgrade me with the latest equipment, so I can take down the traitor games.

Ah, yes. I remember those. I was in one once, but forgot most about it. I know that they're no good, and that's all I need to know. Here, let me show you the lab.

So 007/James Bond takes Santa to the underground lab that he uses to get gadgets. After hours and hours of preparation, Santa had more equipment on his body.

What you've been given is a full overhaul. You have retractable claws made from Vibranium, which you brought me from your home. You also have automatic machine guns that pop out of your shoulders whenever you think about it. You have an array of swords and other items in your bag that used to be filled with presents, and a mouth that has been fitted with a flamethrower/acid launcher. Oh, and a grenade launcher in your ass, but that's only for serious emergencies.

Damn, Bond, you're people are amazing. Now, anything else?

Ah yes, we've added some serious driving power to your sled, with 7000 horsepower, and 500 kilometers to the gallon Don't forget the hyperdrive and the thrusters.

Kilometers? Well, it still sounds good. Thanks for the help, now I'm off to take down the traitor games, no matter what the costs.

So yeah, I decided to use a former character of someone else, but it was just for the cool effect. I wanted to think of someone who would have cool gadgets, but add stuff to a cyborg instead of everyday items like pens. Can't wait to start the game.

tangentman 06-05-2007 02:53 PM

Epilogue: Madame Xanadu's Parlour

Madame Xanadu beckoned Angel and Faith into the place where she always met clients for readings. The heroic duo took seats across from her per the woman's invitation. "Your trials in the 'Traitor Games' are almost done. However, I have need of your services one final time." Xanadu's voice sounded grave as she locked eyes with Faith. "Faith, I will only need you for the task at hand."

Faith rolled her eyes at the cryptic cartomancer. "Aw, c'mon, Madame X! I know time runs all different in the Games, but I feel like I've spent the last year in Limbo!" She huffed and sank a little lower in her chair.

Angel frowned and shook his head. "I went to a lot of trouble to bust Faith out of Limbo. Now you want me to abandon her? Not happening, Nimue." Angel's eyes took a defiant cast as he stared at Xanadu.

Madame Xanadu sighed and gently touched his hand. "Liam...words cannot express what I owe you for your help against Neron. However...I need you to do as I ask. Faith must make this journey alone. Faith...and one other."

Madame Xanadu gestured at the former captive Angel and Faith rescued from the Mojoverse. "Let's dispense with the glamour Spiral placed on you. You'll have no further need for it where you're going." Xanadu picked up a staff and gently tapped the young woman who resembled Dawn Summers.

The young woman shimmered and her features changed. Where Dawn once stood, another now occupied her place. She was short, but voluptuous, with long honey-blonde hair and sad eyes. She wore a blue long-sleeved top over blue jeans, and was surprisingly barefoot. "Enter freely and unafraid, Tara Maclay."

Tara awkwardly hesitated before stepping inside. "Whu-what's going on? Why did that crazy lady with the Shiva arms take me away from Willow? Why am I with...with her, and what do you want...?" She stared accusingly at Faith, as her question trailed off.

Xanadu offered her newest guest a reassurring smile.
    "Mojo attempted to manipulate Glorificus by tempting her with what he believed she needed. Your former...experiences with the hellgod provided a unique path to her mind. Fortunately, my allies rescued you before his plans came to fruition."

"Now, your path takes you elsewhere Tara...and one who once tormented you will briefly accompany you as your guide. Now, you must both go...the game--and your destiny--awaits you..."

Deadpooligan 06-05-2007 08:10 PM

"Little Yellow Boxes? Engage!"

"So there I was, minding my own business (and helpin' out dear old dad a bit)."
    The mysterious figure paces, arms flailing flagrantly.

"Issue 37 of way back when I had a solo book (right after Kelly left, so readership was runnin' slim). I did the tango with good ol' Uncle Donny. Actually, I think he was Uncle Jake at this point. Whatever, he's the good ol' blitzkreig God of the vikings... The Mightyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Thoooooooooor!! (Trademarked, copyrighted, restricted property of Marvel publishing, yadda yadda yadda, all that jazz, et-cet-er-a)"
    The figure stood still, arms in pondering motions.

"So what do I do? Uncle T's saving people from an exploding building, and he drops his good ol' deuce ex machine, Mujeebur the Hammer. Now, don't get me wrong, it was all in good fun; being the nubile young merc you know me to be, I slammed it on the ground in childish jest."
    The figure spins a large mallet around his wrist, hitting himself in the head with it once.

"But y'see, turns out that I was one worthy guy. I get all the super godly endowment of my favorite Uncle, plus a schwifty new whack-a-mole mallet. Whatever, anyway, dad cursed me and Uncle Jake picks up his invisible Me-jolly-noir and tries to take out my classy dame o' daritude, Death herself! So we go at it, then fwoosh!

I'm whisked away by a blinding light and stuck at some place called Asgard, which I s'pose sounds a lot like Midgard, which is actually Earth, which is like one of nine other places connected to A-Town... which... ah, forget it.

Lemme show ya something cool, kids. (And hey! Don't try this at home!)"
    The figure whirled the hammer around his head, slamming it to the ground.

"So now, verily, rightforth, and duodenumly noted, bow down!"

"THORPOOL hath taken the stage! ...Or shalst I calleth myself 'Beta Ray Wade'... hmm... I ponder..."
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 03-09-2016 at 03:18 PM.

Donald M. 06-05-2007 11:25 PM

Prelude: Dwight Schrute

It’s just another day in the Scranton, PA. offices of Dunder-Mifflin, Inc. a mid-level paper and office supply distributor catering to small-business clients.

Dwight Schrute, assistant to regional manager Michael Scott arrives at his desk as he always does, highly alert, highly energetic and ready for anything.

On this day, one thing differs from the norm. One very major thing. A large box is sitting next to Dwight’s desk. It bears the logo of MPS, a parcel delivery service no one in the office is familiar with.

Dwight is instantly suspicious, as he always becomes on those occasions when his prank playing co-worker Jim Halpert has nothing to do with what’s going on.

“Is this your doing, Jim?”

“No Dwight, I swear. I had nothing to do with this.”

“Sure. I’m calling in the bomb squad.”

Creed, another of Dwight’s co-workers, spoke up. “I’d make sure it isn’t a dead body before calling the cops. Believe me, you don’t want to have to explain that.”

Several of the other office workers sitting near Creed’s desk quietly get to their feet and edge away from him.

Dwight noticed an envelope taped to the side of the box and gingerly peeled it off, careful not to jostle the box.

“If this explodes you are in so much trouble Jim.”

Jim shrugged.

Jim, In the Interview Room: “You notice he only suspects me when I’m not pulling a prank. That's why I’ll never stop.”

Dwight opened the envelope, “It says ‘Open the box, place the contents on your desk and prepare for the ultimate test – M’. M? Michael. Where’s Michael? Michael!?!?

“It’s Michael’s week off,” spoke up Pam, the office receptionist. “Did you forget?”

“Of course I haven’t forgotten,” replied Dwight, “Michael left me in charge. That is an immense responsibility. The level of trust is truly breathtaking. You think I could ever forget something like that?”

“No Dwight,” replied Jim, “Nobody thinks you could ever forget something like that. Trust me.”

“Well, I’m opening the box,” said Dwight. “I suggest taking cover on the off chance you might be hit with debris, some of which may be me.”

Everyone in the office began to edge away from Dwight and the box.

Dwight opened up one of his desk drawers and pulled out a box-cutter which he, very gingerly, ran along the tape on top of the box.

With a sudden spasm of movement he ripped open the top of the box and dived for cover in the next instant, landing with a crash on the opposite side of his and Jim’s desks.

Nothing happened.

“Heh.” Dwight laughed a little at his overt display of nervousness as he stepped back to the box and opened it all the way.

Jim in the Interview Room: “And then the box exploded. No, not really. That would have been cool though. Not really.”

Dwight’s face lit up with delight at the contents of the box.

Bobble heads! A whole incredible menagerie of them! Some of them he recognized: Miss Piggy, Deadpool, Apocalypse, Rocky Balboa, a double-bobble represnting agents of the fictional terrorist organizations A.I.M. and HYDRA, Santa Claus who was, for some reason, part robot. Some of the others were unfamiliar to him.

With great enthusiasm Dwight began to pull the bobbles from the box and place them on his desk.

Jim in the Interview Room: “What the hell?”

When he had finally finished putting all of the bobble heads on his desk, Dwight sat in his chair with a palpable sense of satisfaction, even accomplishment.

With a pop, Dwight and his desk disappeared from existence.

Jim in the Interview Room: “Okay, I wasn’t expecting that.

Crimson King 06-05-2007 11:39 PM

3 years after the Crimson King's defeat

Hotaru finally made it back to Japan. After nearly traveling to every country in the world searching for Kyo. After he arrived in Japan, he ran into Yuya, who pointed him to where Kyo was. Hotaru nods in thanks and goes the other way, while Yuya frantically points to the opposite direction Hotaru was going. After walking for several hours, Hotaru thought of something. I guess Yuya was mistaken. She must have thought I wanted to explore the woods. I guess I better go the other way.

Hotaru turns 180 degrees and heads back towards Yuya. When he got there, he say Kyo outside a small house.

Hotaru:" Hey Kyo, where have you been? Weren't you in that one jar I didn't look in?

Kyo: Hotaru, random as always.

Hotaru: "Yuya pointed that way. I guess she thought I wanted to go somewhere else."

just then, Yuya comes out of the house and yells at him.

Yuya: I pointed this way! you're the one that ran the other way!

Hotaru: "Oh, I thought you pointed this was to tell me to not go this way. Well, nice seeing you Kyo. I got something to do."

Yuya: What do you have to do?

Hotaru: . . what was it again?

just then, there was the sound of displacing air and the world disappeared.

Hotaru: Hey, why did everyone leave?

The Purple Skull 06-06-2007 12:10 AM

Prologue - Bob: Agent of Hydra; Karl: Engineer of AIM

Part III

Setting - ???
    (At this point they don't know where they are)

After a few minutes of letting their new surroundings soak in, the dynamic duo finally break their silence.

“Karl! We've struck a gold mine! Ka-ching Ka-ching! We’re gonna be rich!”

“We? We? No way, Bob. I’m staying clear away from any schemes you have brewing in that sick head of yours.”

“Schemes? What schemes? C’mon Karl. As your best friend—”

“You’re not my best friend.”

“AS YOUR BEST FRIEND….we can accomplish anything! Climb any mountain! Swim any ocean! Reach that unreachable star!”

“NO! This is exactly why I stopped talking to you and joined AIM instead of Hydra.”

“I thought you joined them cuz of their dental plan.”

“Well that too. I was also hoping for a 401K as well.”

“That’s why I joined Hydra. Hail Hydra!”

“And another thing. You’re always getting me into these wild ideas, and I always end up on the short end of the stick. So I think it would be wise if we just went our separate ways.”

As Karl begins walking away, he immediately gets teleported right back next to Bob.

“Oh no! No! Nonononononono! This can’t be happening!”

Karl runs away but the same result happens.

“Great. Just great. It seems I can’t stray too far away from you.”

“See Karl? Even the universe thinks we’re destined to be best friends.”

Groan “You’re not my best friend.”

“I wish you'd stop saying that. But anyway…..where the hell are we?”

“I don’t have the slightest of clues, but I hope I am nowhere near MODOK. He’s been on my case lately. Plus there was that really awkward time when his circuits were scrambled and he briefly referred to himself as a Mental Organism Designed Only for Karl’. Not exactly a good time in my life.” Shudders.

“Dude…that is really funny.”

“Shut up Bob. Just gimme some time to think. Maybe I’ll figure out where we are exactly.”

To Be Continued

OOC: One more prologue piece. I promise it will be the last one before the game officially starts. :p But as you can see, I'm already having a blast with these guys.

The Purple Skull 06-06-2007 12:42 AM

And here's the final part of the prologue (I swear!)

Prologue - Bob: Agent of Hydra; Karl: Engineer of AIM

Part IV

Setting: ???

“Bob! I figured where we are! We’re in Asgard, dude!”

“Oh word?”

“Yes…word. It’s a good thing I’ve been reading up on Norse mythology. Look at the statues around us. There’s Thor. His half-brother Loki. Balder. Hela.”

“Hela…RRROWR! I’d like to Ragna-rock her world if you know what I mean.”

“You have no chance, buddy.”

“How do you know? I’m like the James Bond of Hydra, dude.”

“Uh-huh. Yeah sure.”

“So how bout that statue? Who’s the dude with the beard?”

“Are you kidding me? Don’t you know who that is?!?!”

“Santa Claus?”

“San---That’s not Santa Claus! Oddly enough, Santa Claus is over there with some other people we don’t know. That’s Odin!”

“The All-Father? The Lord of Asgard?”

“Thor and Loki’s dad.”

“OHHHHH! So THAT’S Odin!”

Sigh

“Ok so that fine cutlet is Hela. And that’s Odin. So how bout those non-statues above us? The creepy ones in all black? Who are those who sit above in the shadows.”

“Those Who Sit Above In The Shadows.”

“Yes, I know that. But who are those who sit above in the shadows?”

“Those Who Sit Above In The Shadows.”

“Ok, joke’s over Karl. Seriously, dude. Who are they? Who are those who sit above in the shadows?”

(Getting agitated) “Bob…the guys up there. Those Who Sit Above In The Shadows!”

(Getting agitated as well) “Yes! That’s who I am asking you about! Who are those who sit above in the shadows?”

“Those Wh----That’s Peter, Mary, Paul, Jane, and Tom.”

“THANK YOU! Why couldn’t you have said that in the beginning!”

(Begins twitching a little bit) “I’m going to talk to the rest of the people here. Follow me and just shut up.”

Jeremi 06-06-2007 02:55 AM

“Hadn’t we agreed on a one on one match in mortal kombat?”

“I lied.”

“Thought as much…Seidan guardsmen appear and crush thy enemy!”

“That’s pretty sneaky for a Seidan, you heard the man show them the art of CHAOS!”

Both sides charged and the slaughter could commence. The rebels were lead by the Cleric of Chaos Havik and the Seidan guardsmen by Hotaru. Havik had slipped behind Hotaru and was about to deliver the finishing blow when he disappeared in a white flash.

Elsewhere…

“Abandon ship! They are to much for us”

The pirates started franticly dash for cover as Gan Ning came running after them

“You no good excuse for pirates! Come back here so I can bash your skulls in! In my day you wouldn’t run away from the enemy you hacked them up and threw them to the sea…pirating has gone to the idiots.”
    Gan Ning sighed.

Finally Ling Tong caught up with Gan Ning. “Ah don’t fell to bad buddy, if it makes you fell better I’ll pay for the wine this time.”

Gan Ning’s face lit up never the man to decline free alcohol. “Sure that sounds…” Was the only thing he managed to say before he disappeared in a flash of light.

“Gan Ning? Where did you go?” Ling Tong asked surprised.

Nowhere…

Havik had stood alone in the black space for a while when Gan Ning materialized near him. Both looked confused at each other when they heard a voice.

“Ah excellent both of my guests have arrived.” Before them appeared a man in a white robe.

“Who the hell are you? And be quick about it so I can beat you up.” Gan Ning launched himself towards the mystery figure that by waving his hand knocked Gan Ning to the floor.

“Now Gan Ning I expect you to behave yourself in my presence, hijacking you both here was quite tiresome even for a Plot God”

“Plot God?” Havik asked amazed. “So they really do exist.”

The man turned to Havik. “Yes we do, we don’t usually show ourselves that much, but today I have made an exception. Oh and were are my manners my name is Gerald.”

“Gerald the Plot God?” Gan Ning asked when he dusted himself of from the attack.

“Yes, is there something wrong with that?”

“No not at all.” Gan Ning replied

“Now you are probably both wondering why I brought you here.” Both nodded in approval. “You were supposed to be two separate competitors in a so called Traitor Game.” Both looked at Gerald with blank face. “Well…I’ll let the hostesses tell you what it is about. Anyhow I decided to put both of you together as a team.”

“Why? Why would you do something chaotic as that?”
    Havik asked rather admiring.

“Well I am also the Patron Saint of Dickery…and I was bored. Now good luck to both of you and remember there is no I in team. Ta ta ta.” And with that the white light surrounded them once again as they were transported to Valhalla.

OOC: Okay my prologue became rather long but I hope everyone can manage trough it.

Superheroic 06-06-2007 09:22 AM

Prologue: Ares - God of War

"I can't believe you're going to be on the Avengers, Dad," Alex said. "That is so. Freakin'. AWESOME." Alex lunged at his father and hugged him tightly.

"Well, we'll see about that," Ares replied while ruffling the top of Alexander's head. "Now get going to school, you're going to be late."

"Aw, Dad. Why do I have to go to school? I'm going to be the new God of War."

"Not today you aren't. Besides, you need to be around other kids your own age. Now, scoot," Ares said swatting Alex's backside. As the door closed behind his son, Ares turned around and scowled. "Moirae, show yourselves. I can feel your presence. Stop lurking about and state your business."

The air shimmered as Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos appeared.

"Hail, Ares," Clotho began.

"God of War," Lachesis continued.

"We have need of your services," Atropos finished.

"No. I am through with the Gods. My only wish is to raise my son free of their influence. Now, begone from my home." Ares sounded more confident than he felt. One could not so easily dissuade the Fates.

"You of all gods should know you cannot abandon your fate," Clotho said as she handled a blood red thread, passing it to Lachesis. Ares eyed the thread warily for he knew who's thread the Moirae handled.

"Yes," Lachesis agreed. "It is ever you're fate to heed the call of War." Lachesis measured the thread now. "Such a long life." Lachesis said to Atropos. Ares blood cooled as Atropos took the thread.

"Ares, we would not be here were you not needed," Atropos said. The Fate produced a pair of shears and held it to the thread. Atropos looked at Ares. Atropos' shears slowly closed around the thread she held.

"Hold Atropos," Ares barked with more emotion than he'd intended. "I will go with you. Tell me of your need."

Ares eyed the thread nervously. The Moirae stared at Ares for what seemed an eternity to the God of War. Atropos released the thread and put her shears away. Ares sighed in relief.

"There is a great Game about to commence upon Asgard," Clotho began.

"Asgard?" Ares said incredulously. "Asgard is gone. Destroyed. Ragnarök has taken the Norse Gods. You should know that for are you not the Norns also?"

"Asgard returns, War God," Lachesis stated flatly. "But strife has taken it once again before it would stand revealed to Midgard."

"Odin and Hela battle over Valhalla. There is a great calling for warriors to fight for Odin. It is for the All-Father for whom you would side with," Atropos finished.

"Very Well, Moirae," Ares said, "Just let me gather my arms. But should I fall, I expect you to keep my son--" Ares looked at the blood red thread Clotho held, "--from the arms of Olympus."

Eternal Torment 06-06-2007 04:24 PM

Prologue: Apocalypse

A heavy metal clanking could be heard as he ran. Normally, it would be impossible to even dream of the mighty Apocalypse running away, but this wasn't an ordinary situation. No, he had miscalculated. Apocalypse thought he, being a superior mutant, could defeat the XIII. He was wrong. Dead wrong. Not even a second after he had arrived in the Unknown Realm did an ambush occur. Before he could react, Shibumi had literally punched a hole through his stomach.

And it only got worse from there. Even as he pulled himself off the man's fist, he lost the entire left half of his torso to a simple flick of Zero's cape. "That wasn't smart, En Sabah Nur. Bow, for we shall humble you with our might."

Apocalypse had already regenerated from the attack, and impaled the two with a single strike. But it was to no avail. Another strike from the masked man broke the arm off and shattered the armour on the mutant's torso. The spike was tossed aside as the wound he had inflicted on the two disappeared. Healing from the attack, Apocalypse emitted a beam of energy which tore the ground it travelled over into gravel. The ray was deflected by Zero's cape, sending it far off into the sky. "You will only get one more chance to live."

A second later, the mutant was little more than a shattered torso on the floor. "We are going to give you a 10 minute head start. You better start regenerating, or we'll finish you off when the time ends."

He reached a dead end. "What? No....this can't be happening." A door of light formed on the wall. At this point, he was desperate to get away. Apocalypse stepped through....

Kevin M. 06-06-2007 06:21 PM

Grimlocks Prolog:

Lasers, and missiles flew over head as the Autobots, and Decepticons clashed once again over the earths resources. This time, they were at the Hoover Dame, fighting over the electrode that powered most a good part of the western united states.

"Destroy them" yelled Megatron as he, and his fellow Decepticons fried at the on coming Autobots.

On the other side of the fight, Optimus Prime and his Autobot soldiers returned fire at their Decepticon foes. "We must stop Megatron, no matter the cost" he yelled as he fired upon his enemies. As the two sides clash, five robots over looked the entire battle.

"Swoop want to fight Decepticons to" the smallest one said as it looked on.

"We see Decepticons for last time. After today, we not see again" Snarl spat.

"Me leader, and me say we fight when me give word" the called Grimelock said. After a few seconds of silence, he spoke again.

"Me give word: DINOBOTS ATTACKK....." before he could finish he vanished right before the rest of the Dinobots eyes.

"What happen to leader?"Sludge asked.

Grimelock found himself in a strange building were neither the Autobots, or the Decepticons were present. "Me not in battle anymore" Grimelock said as he looked around. "Grimelock lost"

Tommy 06-06-2007 10:51 PM

Bo: The Prologue

Bo sat, slumped over surrounded by broken glass. Outside he could hear the screams of people dying, horribly, violently. He tried to shift his position, but found a shard of glass had penetrated his buttocks. His cell phone kept making that annoying beep whenever someone sent him a text message, but it was currently under his leg and that was not moving anytime soon. He lifted a hand to his face to wipe the blood away.

His life had changed so much during the last few hours. He had been… really happy. Something that he never noticed he wasn’t until he realized what he was missing. He thought he had friends, he thought he was popular, he thought he as content to date the most attractive girl in school. But a few hours ago he found out what it was like to have a real friend. He found out what it meant to really feel romantic desire for someone one. A few hours ago his life was just a pale imitation of life. And then he had been attacked by a werewolf.

Okay, that last bit was a little on the weird side. But he possessed enough self awareness to know that death by werewolf was probably the most interesting way you could die. Granted all that really happened was the he had been pushed head first into a mirror by the wolf, who was dead set on killing Jimmy. So it wasn’t as great as it probably could have been.

At the thought of Jimmy a smile crept across Bo’s face. A smile which some how triggered a fit of coughing. A small trickle of blood flowed down the corner of his mouth. Further screams came from outside. Bo prayed to anyone who might have been listening that Jimmy got away. He might die here, cut up by a thousand shards of glass, but Jimmy deserved better. He closed his eyes. He felt his body seem to float and his atoms seem to expand.

So this is what it feels like to die

However everything resettled. He opened his eyes and he was someplace else. He coughed again. This time spitting up more blood. He realized he was probably just hallucinating from loss of blood.

OOC: So I decided to post it. But I hope everyone remembers he is in kind of critical condition here.

Schornforce 06-08-2007 06:15 PM

Pig Prologue:

"It's the Muppet Show! With our very special guest star--

BRUCE WAYNE!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!"

*the Muppet Show theme plays*

It's time to play the music,
    It's time to light the lights,
    It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight,

It's time to put on makeup,
    It's time to dress up right,
    It's time to raise the curtian on the Muppet Show tonight,

Waldorf- Why do we always come here?
    Statler- I guess we'll never know
    Waldorf- It's like a kind of torture
    Both- To have to watch the show

And now lets get things started
    Why don't you get things started
    It's time to get things started
    On the most sensational inspirational celebrational Muppetational this is what we call the Muppet Show!

*Gonzo blows his trumpet and bats fly out of it frightening him away*

"Hi-ho! And welcome again, to the Muppet Show! We have quite the exciting show for you tonight and (for some reason) we have famous millionaire Bruce Wayne as our guest.

But first! Let's hear it for our very own Miss Piggy in tonight's opening number! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!"

*The curtains part to reveal Miss Piggy dressed as Eva Peron, standing atop a balcony as music begins to swell from the Muppet Theater orchestra pit.*