Page 49 of 114 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Kevin M. 06-11-2007 11:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "Wilybots are robots made by dr wily, a baaaaaaaaaaad man. He builds these robots to cause mayhem and havoc with various pltos that are aimed at world domination.......and i'm always there to stop him. But.....not anymore....cause.......I quit......

"Why little bot quit?" Grimlock asked. "Only weaklings quit" Grimlock said as he looked down at Megaman. "Grimlock no quit, that why Grimlock strong" he said in a triumphet voice.

Tommy 06-11-2007 11:42 PM

"You were the oen doing all the bullying? Why?
    "I was really, I guess, scared. I was different from all my friends. And I was afraid if they found out my secret, they would... I don't know what. But it would have been bad."

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    "I know what you mean. I'm in high school, too." Mayday stopped herself. "Oops, I shouldn't tell too much about myself... or should I?"

"Anyway, it's good you're not the king of the jerks anymore. It means maybe you've learned from your mistakes."

"What's your name, anyway? I never caught it."
    "Oh, I'm Bo. Yeah... I was a real jerk." Bo told them what had happened earlier that day. "I said a lot of things I really shouldn't have said. And I wish I could take it back. Jimmy turned out to be a really good guy, and like my best friend.

"Also I probably shouldn't have challenged the werewolf kid to a wrestling match. That was kinda dumb."

Chris Lang 06-11-2007 11:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    "Oh, I'm Bo. Yeah... I was a real jerk." Bo told them what had happened earlier that day. "I said a lot of things I really shouldn't have said. And I wish I could take it back. Jimmy turned out to be a really good guy, and like my best friend.

"Also I probably shouldn't have challenged the werewolf kid to a wrestling match. That was kinda dumb."
    "Werewolf kid?" Spider-Girl asked incredulously. "Do I want to know?"

KamenRaida 06-11-2007 11:46 PM

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi2 View Post
    "Why little bot quit?" Grimlock asked. "Only weaklings quit" Grimlock said as he looked down at Megaman. "Grimlock no quit, that why Grimlock strong" he said in a triumphet voice.
    Kamen Rider Odin could not help but be amused by Grimlock. He seemed to a warrior at heart, something which Kamen Rider Odin himself could certainly relate to, taking into account the main reason why he was created.

"I must concur with you on that point, Grimlock. The world has little use for those that try to pull out of their battles. If they cannot stand the destruction that must come, then they do not deserve to stand at all."

Tommy 06-11-2007 11:49 PM

"Werewolf kid?" Spider-Girl asked incredulously. "Do I want to know?"
    "It doesn't really make much sense to me. And I was the one thrown through a mirror by a deranged werewolf right before I got here."

kain5252 06-11-2007 11:59 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Al View Post
    Manning the taps behind the Player's Tavern bar, Volstagg overheard Greed's comment.

"Eh? Art thou saying Valhalla be not the most splendid place thou hast ever seen? Well met, friend! I am Volstagg, Lion of Asgard - peerless warrior of the Realm Eternal! Pray thee try some of this excellent honey mead - direct from Jotunheim. (Do not reveal this to Lord Odin, if you please - there be a trade embargo 'gainst the land of the Storm Giants.)"
    "Well thanks Volstagg" Greed smirked. "So I take it your not a big fan of Odin and his Valhalla then? Well thats fine with me. I may have been dragged here against my will, but that doesnt mean I wont take advantage of Odin's hospitality" Greed smirked. "And anything else I can get my greaddy little hands on as well" he whispered to himself.

Crimson King 06-12-2007 12:03 AM

After poking at hte "spider", Hotaru spots a man who seems familiar to him (greed). After a moment, Hotaru figured out who it was.

: My cousin Kira! How ugly you've grown. Are you still eating those lead balls?

Chris Lang 06-12-2007 12:07 AM

Mayday winced. "At least I haven't had to take on any werewolves ... yet. I suppose it's only a matter of time, though."

"Since I became Spider-Girl, I've had to face not only costumed criminals with fancy gimmicks, but I've also had to deal with alien symbiotes, hired assassins, and criminal cults like the Scriers and the Soldiers of the Serpent. I've had a few close calls myself."

"You don't look like you have any super-powers. Do you know anyone who knows anything about werewolves?"

"I'm not sure if Asgard has any werewolves, but it's got plenty of danger. We should be safe from the Frost Giants and trolls as long as we listen to the Asgardians. It's these agents Hela talked about that we should be worried about."

Kevin M. 06-12-2007 12:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by KamenRaida View Post
    Kamen Rider Odin could not help but be amused by Grimlock. He seemed to a warrior at heart, something which Kamen Rider Odin himself could certainly relate to, taking into account the main reason why he was created.

"I must concur with you on that point, Grimlock. The world has little use for those that try to pull out of their battles. If they cannot stand the destruction that must come, then they do not deserve to stand at all."

Grimlock turned to Kamen Rider Odin. "See, Grimlock not only think that quiter are weak" he pointed out. He then realized he had no idea who he was talking to. "What is your name?"

Froggy 06-12-2007 12:11 AM

"I quit cause i got TIRED of having to kill robots in the name of some weird sense of justice.........all cause they were programmed to fight me! I'm TIRED of fighting!....I dont see WHY I need to fight! Megaman is no more!......"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    "I was really, I guess, scared. I was different from all my friends. And I was afraid if they found out my secret, they would... I don't know what. But it would have been bad."

"That does seem dumb........a werewolf though? fascinating

kain5252 06-12-2007 12:14 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
    After poking at hte "spider", Hotaru spots a man who seems familiar to him (greed). After a moment, Hotaru figured out who it was.

: My cousin Kira! How ugly you've grown. Are you still eating those lead balls?
    "Im sorry, but who the hell are you?" Greed asked politley as looked at Hotaru. "Besides buddy, you arnt exactly a looker yourself".

Pheonix-NoRelation 06-12-2007 12:16 AM

Oh great. This is like my, what?, fifth or sixth time being stuck in some sort of alternate world, full of traitors, spies, and another maniacal madman. Actually, it's kinda like back home. But whatever, I'll... Hold on, hold on, hold on! Who's the girl in Ben Reilly's costume with spider-powers? Oh, this is going to be interesting...

Tommy 06-12-2007 12:17 AM

"You don't look like you have any super-powers. Do you know anyone who knows anything about werewolves?"

"I'm not sure if Asgard has any werewolves, but it's got plenty of danger. We should be safe from the Frost Giants and trolls as long as we listen to the Asgardians. It's these agents Hela talked about that we should be worried about."
    "Well my friend Jimmy gave me a brief crash course in werewolves while we were fleeing his house in my car. His dog bit him and turned into some sort of weird were-dog that went on a rampage. I happened to be outside his house... discussing something with him," the thought of that memory made Bo blush as little. "And he came running out and jumped into my car followed by his dog. You should SEE what it did the side of my car. I don't know how I am going to pay to fix it! But according to Jimmy the only way to kill a werewolf is to separate its head from its heart. They can heal from anything else." He thought for a moment. "Yeah. There's nothing special about me. I don't know why I got sucked into this."

Crimson King 06-12-2007 12:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by kain5252 View Post
    "Im sorry, but who the hell are you?" Greed asked politley as looked at Hotaru. "Besides buddy, you arnt exactly a looker yourself".
    : Oh wait, I must be mistake. You're just another non-Mibu. I'm Hotaru. And, do you know the direction back to Edo? I think I fell though a hole to here.

Kevin M. 06-12-2007 12:20 AM

"I quit cause i got TIRED of having to kill robots in the name of some weird sense of justice.........all cause they were programmed to fight me! I'm TIRED of fighting!....I dont see WHY I need to fight! Megaman is no more!......"
    "No like to fight?" Grimlock asked confused. "If little bot no fight, then little bot has no meaning" Grimlock said. "If Grimlock no fight, then Grimlock mite as well be slag" He then pulled out his sword and pointed it towards Megaman. "I will give little bot reason to fight" he said.

OT: Hopefully that did not sound too out of chracter for Grimlock.

Chris Lang 06-12-2007 12:20 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix-NoRelation View Post
    Oh great. This is like my, what?, fifth or sixth time being stuck in some sort of alternate world, full of traitors, spies, and another maniacal madman. Actually, it's kinda like back home. But whatever, I'll... Hold on, hold on, hold on! Who's the girl in Ben Reilly's costume with spider-powers? Oh, this is going to be interesting...
    "Dad?" Mayday asked. "Is that you? This whole place is crazy. I mean, look at all these people. We've got a Transformer, Peter Pan, Miss Piggy... people you'd NEVER find in the same place normally."

KamenRaida 06-12-2007 12:29 AM

Grimlock turned to Kamen Rider Odin. "See, Grimlock not only think that quiter are weak" he pointed out. He then realized he had no idea who he was talking to. "What is your name?"
    "You may refer to me as Kamen Rider Odin if it pleases you."

Kamen Rider Odin chuckled at the innocence of the Blue Bomber. Truly, if this boy was having trouble simply killing robots, who were not particularly friendly with him no less, then it would seem as if Megaman would have quite abit of toruble adjusting to this 'game'.

"There is always a fight. By living, we are all fighting. Life is a gamble in its esscence, and the price needed to play it is death. If you're not willing to kill, then you must die to drop out of the game. Exactly what this Traitor Game dictates. I suggest you reconsider your choice if you want to live."

Froggy 06-12-2007 12:29 AM

"No like to fight?" Grimlock asked confused. "If little bot no fight, then little bot has no meaning" Grimlock said. "If Grimlock no fight, then Grimlock mite as well be slag" He then pulled out his sword and pointed it towards Megaman. "I will give little bot reason to fight" he said.

OT: Hopefully that did not sound too out of chracter for Grimlock.
    OT NOT IMO it didnt sound out of character

Megaman changed his right hand into his buster hand. "I.....I dont want to have to hurt you!" He said, aiming his cannon at the sword.

Weirdopky 06-12-2007 12:30 AM

OOC: Sorry about starting late , but i was at my bro's place, and he does'nt have a computer. Anyway, here I go.

Hey, Barkeep, ya got any reindeer meat back there? I've been craving some, ever since I was brutally attacked by Rudolph, that little prick.

Santa notices the grouping of people.

Hmmm, so Odin, nice place ya got here. Thanks for allowing me to be in this Traitor Game. After having hosted, then being defeated by a measley little reindeer, ya feel like crap. Hela, my, how terrible you look. Glad to see you've been using the botox injections. Well, you'll be glad to know that I plan to destroy you, and this whole game. It was a waste of my life, hosting the fifth installment, and I plan to end these games once and for all. I even got an upgrade to all of my cybernetics. Watch this.

Santa's arm opens up, revealing a grenade launcher, which launches a grenade right behind Bob and Karl. It explodes, and laughter is heard from all those nearby.

That's only the beginning, trust me. I will accomplish my goal. You there, little blue boy with the blaster cannon on the arm, come here. Let's see if our robotic parts can work together. Oh, and while you're at it, bring the other guy with you too (Grimlock).

Froggy 06-12-2007 12:31 AM

Kamen Rider Odin chuckled at the innocence of the Blue Bomber. Truly, if this boy was having trouble simply killing robots, who were not particularly friendly with him no less, then it would seem as if Megaman would have quite abit of toruble adjusting to this 'game'.

"There is always a fight. By living, we are all fighting. Life is a gamble in its esscence, and the price needed to play it is death. If you're not willing to kill, then you must die to drop out of the game. Exactly what this Traitor Game dictates. I suggest you reconsider your choice if you want to live."
    Megaman, holding his blaster at Grimlock's face, heard the Kamen Rider's words......."I....I think I understand....but why.....why couldn't they just learn to fight alongside me instead of wanting to be destroyed? It makes no sense.....!

Weirdopky 06-12-2007 12:34 AM

If any of you morons need to know about traitor games, I'm here. I mean, I probably won't care enough to answer your questions, but I have hosted a game, so I know how these things work. Enjoy the fun while it lasts, cause someone's gonna die soon, and I have a feeling I know who.

Santa glares at Batman, watching and waiting for the infamous Batman Kill.

kain5252 06-12-2007 12:35 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
    : Oh wait, I must be mistake. You're just another non-Mibu. I'm Hotaru. And, do you know the direction back to Edo? I think I fell though a hole to here.
    "Join the club Hotaru, you think me or anyone else exactly came here on their own free will?" Greed smirked "still, about your question, no im afraid I dont know how to get you or anyone else home. If I did, I think would have left by now. After 'borrowing' a few things from one eye over there. Oh and the names Gredd by the way, nice to meet ya kid".

Froggy 06-12-2007 12:39 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdopky View Post
    If any of you morons need to know about traitor games, I'm here. I mean, I probably won't care enough to answer your questions, but I have hosted a game, so I know how these things work. Enjoy the fun while it lasts, cause someone's gonna die soon, and I have a feeling I know who.

Santa glares at Batman, watching and waiting for the infamous Batman Kill.
    "I thought santa was nice........."Megaman mused

Kevin M. 06-12-2007 12:46 AM

Megaman, holding his blaster at Grimlock's face, heard the Kamen Rider's words......."I....I think I understand....but why.....why couldn't they just learn to fight alongside me instead of wanting to be destroyed? It makes no sense.....!
    OT NOT IMO it didnt sound out of character

Megaman changed his right hand into his buster hand. "I.....I dont want to have to hurt you!" He said, aiming his cannon at the sword.
    "You no have to worry about hurting Grimlock" the Dinobot said. "Little bot only worry about Grimlock hurint you"

Grimlock turned towards. "Odin bot speak truth. We fight all time. If you no fight, then you lose..everything" Grimlock said as he took another step foward towars Megman. "Will little bot fight, or do me have to make you!?"

Weirdopky 06-12-2007 12:51 AM

"I thought santa was nice........."Megaman mused
    You want a jolly fat man? Talk to the bartender, or go cry to your creator. I'm not jolly at all. Children are greedy little jackasses who hunger for gifts, and I bust my ass to give them presents all in less than 24 hours. Now get your ass over here with your friend, Grimlock, and see if our robotic parts can interface. NOW, DAMNIT!!