Page 50 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Default Continuing the re-post of Traitor Game 10: I'll Take Valhalla!

KamenRaida 06-12-2007 12:51 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Megaman, holding his blaster at Grimlock's face, heard the Kamen Rider's words......."I....I think I understand....but why.....why couldn't they just learn to fight alongside me instead of wanting to be destroyed? It makes no sense.....!
    "Hardly anything does, boy. Nothing is truly fair. The greatest mistake any being could hope to make is to try to live without sacrifice.

"If you want my advice, don't think about why those you have been hunting are doing what they do. Think about what you should do to make sure they never do what they're doing again. You will only get hurt if you continue to fight for such childish beliefs."

Kamen Rider Odin ahd to admit to himself, this Megaman reminded him very much of one man from his universe, Shinji Kido. Shinji for some reason, and it was incredibly uncanny, always proved to be a thorn on the side of Kamen Rider Odin and his master.

No matter how many times they tried to rewind time, no matter what they did to influence the circumstances, there would always be Shinji, and his naive ideals that the Riders didn't need to fight each other, despite the truth being very different. It almost seemed a fact that as long as the Rider War existed, Shinji Kido would continue to be a barrier that they would have to overcome.

"And remember, in this situation, you will have to be cruel and uncomprimising.... There cannot be any room for attachments here, for they will only obstruct us from finding those we need to eliminate. Do you understand?"
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 03-09-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Donald M. 06-12-2007 01:02 AM

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    OOC: Love that questionnaire, Donald M. Can't say the same for B & K....

IC:

Immediately after having the questionnaire handed to them, Bob & Karl quickly discard it.

"Listen here..uh..Dwight. We appreciate what you are doing here, but it is not really necessary. What really is necessary is this."

Bob then hands Dwight a pamphlet "Join Hydra: A Better Tomorrow!"

"Have you considered starting an exciting career in the world of international terrorist organizations? Hydra is the answer, my friend. Medical and retirement benefits. Free passes to any strip club of your choice. Family programs. And of course, you get your very own kick-ass green uniform. Hail Hydra~!"

"Are you serious? We're in another dimension, partaking in an unpredictable game hosted by gods with our lives at stake, and the only thing you can do right now is recruit people into joining Hydra?!"

"Oh like you don't have any AIM brochures on you right now."

Karl puts his head down in shame. He then hands Dwight a pamphlet "AIM: The Future Is Now!"

"Have you considered starting an exciting career in the world weapons development?"
    Dwight looked over the brochures, placed them on his desk, then opened a drawer and removed his paper shredder.

"Thank you gentlemen, but I was a follower in my past life. I'm not ashamed of that, great men need great followers, but I've trained at the feet of my master long enough and am ready to lead, I have no more desire to follow."

Dwight put first one, then the other brochure through the shredder.

He looked up at Karl and Bob.

"This baby can shred credit card, CDs, it's pretty amazing. Wanna see?"

Froggy 06-12-2007 01:05 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdopky View Post
    You want a jolly fat man? Talk to the bartender, or go cry to your creator. I'm not jolly at all. Children are greedy little jackasses who hunger for gifts, and I bust my ass to give them presents all in less than 24 hours. Now get your ass over here with your friend, Grimlock, and see if our robotic parts can interface. NOW, DAMNIT!!
    "Dr Light didn't tell me about this at ALL!* megaman thought as he stared at the robot santa

Quote Originally Posted by KamenRaida View Post
    "Hardly anything does, boy. Nothing is truly fair. The greatest mistake any being could hope to make is to try to live without sacrifice.

"If you want my advice, don't think about why those you have been hunting are doing what they do. Think about what you should do to make sure they never do what they're doing again. You will only get hurt if you continue to fight for such childish beliefs."

Kamen Rider Odin ahd to admit to himself, this Megaman reminded him very much of one man from his universe, Shinji Kido. Shinji for some reason, and it was incredibly uncanny, always proved to be a thorn on the side of Kamen Rider Odin and his master.

No matter how many times they tried to rewind time, no matter what they did to influence the circumstances, there would always be Shinji, and his naive ideals that the Riders didn't need to fight each other, despite the truth being very different. It almost seemed a fact that as long as the Rider War existed, Shinji Kido would continue to be a barrier that they would have to overcome.

"And remember, in this situation, you will have to be cruel and uncomprimising.... There cannot be any room for attachments here, for they will only obstruct us from finding those we need to eliminate. Do you understand?"
    "I.........I......I understand. I know what you speak of....and while I will NEVEr be cruel.....I WONT compromise, I wont!

Kevin M. 06-12-2007 01:08 AM

You want a jolly fat man? Talk to the bartender, or go cry to your creator. I'm not jolly at all. Children are greedy little jackasses who hunger for gifts, and I bust my ass to give them presents all in less than 24 hours. Now get your ass over here with your friend, Grimlock, and see if our robotic parts can interface. NOW, DAMNIT!!

"What strange bot want with Grimlock?" he asked as he looked over to cyborg santa.

KamenRaida 06-12-2007 01:49 AM

"I.........I......I understand. I know what you speak of....and while I will NEVEr be cruel.....I WONT compromise, I wont!"
    Kamen Rider Odin nodded in satisfaction. "Good, that would be enough for what msut be done here." Kamen Rider Odin then turned his head from side to side, as if looking for something, "Now, I wonder which of us here would be the first to fall."

Kamen Rider Odin's eyes fell on the one known as Batman. Cackling, Kamen Rider Odin said, "Ah, yes, I recognize this man, from the last game. Apparently, he seems to be a regular occurence within these games. He never seems to last too long, though."

Turning his head around once again, Odin's eyes fell on an interesting sight. Another player, male, but wearing something almost completely identical to the one Spider-girl's was wearing. The connection was confirmed when Kamen Rider Odin heard the girl call the new entry 'Dad'. To Odin, if the two were indeed family, it could mean quite abit of trouble. He wasted no time in teleporting over to the location of the two.

"So, I'd say its fairly obvious from your words, Miss Spider-girl, that the both of you are related by blood. If that is the case, I must sadly inform you that it would be a smart idea to forget about any bonds you have. If it ever comes down to it, both of you must be willing to throw away any trust you have for each other. It will only serve as a liability if you keep it."

Kevin M. 06-12-2007 01:59 AM

"Dr Light didn't tell me about this at ALL!* megaman thought as he stared at the robot santa

"I.........I......I understand. I know what you speak of....and while I will NEVEr be cruel.....I WONT compromise, I wont!
    Grimlock stood down upon hearing this. "That more like it" Grimlock said as he sheated his sword. "Little bot now want to fight, and will become strong" Grimlock said as he looked at Megaman.

Froggy 06-12-2007 02:04 AM

Megaman slowly realized the fighting isn't going to end because he wants it to........"I'll just make sure this game ends on a good note then"

Deadpooligan 06-12-2007 06:50 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post
    "Well if it isn't Volstagg the Big and Cuddly! How art thou, probable distant cousin?"

Thorpool patted his belly.

"Aye, friend, thou hast a fine chi belly growing there. It soundeth much like a dodgeball when patted."

TP pats his belly again. *DUNK*

"What say you: we have a rousing drinking game whilst you tell me some stories of your adventures with those Musketeers Three?"
    "Do I know thou, one who carries the weapon of Thor?"

"I am Thor."

"Thou art not the Thor I know."

"Am so."

"Am not."

"Am now. So what say you! Drinking contest?"

"If th'art the Mighty Thor, then thou woulds't know I never refuse a challenge when it comes to engorging oneself!"

Volstagg slammed a massive mug on the table, one truly fit for Asgardian drinking.

"Tis all you got, chubs? Where are your personal mugs?"

"Thou cannot dare take up that challenge. Thor himself nigh perished with those quantities of alcohol."

Thorpool slammed Mjolnir and destroyed a nearby statue of Thor.

"Dost thou not think I can 'hang' with blondie over there? Bring 'em out."

Volstagg squinted his eyes. "Duel of the Fates" could be heard playing in the background (those minstrels are good!). He went into the back room and carried out an even larger mug, emblazoned with gold, silver, bronze, and a variety of other shiny metals.

"Asgardian Ale. 3 Gallons of Absinthe quality brew. If you can manage to complete it without perishing or lapsing into your very own 'Odinsleep', thou will have my eternal respect as a fellow drinker."

"Tis a piece of Asgardian cake!"

Weirdopky 06-12-2007 09:47 AM

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi2 View Post
    "What strange bot want with Grimlock?" he asked as he looked over to cyborg santa.
    Grimlock, you dumbass robot, get over here. You're a robot, and my new cybernetic body can interface with robots, allowing us to communicate, and give each other useful tools.

Then, Santa heard Megaman.

Well, Megaman, I'm Santa. Not the santa that most people know, however. I was tired of children taking advantage of me giving them presents, and never thanking me. So I started a Traitor Game, and afterwards my assistant, Rudolph, used his powers against me, and left me for dead. Now I'm out for revenge against the traitor games. If you're not gonna help, then get outta my way. You're a naive child who needs to be destroyed.

Then, Santa opens his mouth, and spits out acid onto the floor.

If you get in my way, that's what will happen to you. I'm not here to help figure out the traitors, I'm here to prevent these disgusting games from continuing.

Jeremi 06-12-2007 09:58 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Donald M. View Post
    Dwight looked over the brochures, placed them on his desk, then opened a drawer and removed his paper shredder.

"Thank you gentlemen, but I was a follower in my past life. I'm not ashamed of that, great men need great followers, but I've trained at the feet of my master long enough and am ready to lead, I have no more desire to follow."
    Since Gan Ning had stationed himself at the bar when they arrived Havik decided to have himself a walk around the area, he had walked for awhile noticing the man called Dwight and his antics Havik decided to speak with him for Havik needed himself a lackey. "You the man they call Dwight would you be interested becoming a lack...leader of the Chaos brotherhood? We could use somebody like you."

Meanwhile back with Gan Ning who was still drinking at the bar when he heard Thorpool and Volstagg talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post
    "Am now. So what say you! Drinking contest?"

"If th'art the Mighty Thor, then thou woulds't know I never refuse a challenge when it comes to engorging oneself!"

Volstagg slammed a massive mug on the table, one truly fit for Asgardian drinking.

"Tis all you got, chubs? Where are your personal mugs?"

"Thou cannot dare take up that challenge. Thor himself nigh perished with those quantities of alcohol."

Thorpool slammed Mjolnir and destroyed a nearby statue of Thor.

"Dost thou not think I can 'hang' with blondie over there? Bring 'em out."

Volstagg squinted his eyes. "Duel of the Fates" could be heard playing in the background (those minstrels are good!). He went into the back room and carried out an even larger mug, emblazoned with gold, silver, bronze, and a variety of other shiny metals.

"Asgardian Ale. 3 Gallons of Absinthe quality brew. If you can manage to complete it without perishing or lapsing into your very own 'Odinsleep', thou will have my eternal respect as a fellow drinker."

"Tis a piece of Asgardian cake!"
    Slamming his mug with wine on the bar desk Gan Ning walked up to them. "Whatcya talking about some kind of drinking contest?And you didn't invite me? I'm outraged! I'm certain I can drink ol' feather helmet under the table...unless you aint' up for the challenge HAMMERBOY?"

Indigo Al 06-12-2007 10:18 AM

Batman leaped to Cyborg Santa's side.

"Pardon me, citizen. I'd like one of them," he said, pointing to Bo, Megaman, and Spider Girl, "as my sidekick! For Christmas! Oh, and a new pair of ice skates."

Tommy 06-12-2007 10:30 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Al View Post

"Pardon me, citizen. I'd like one of them," he said, pointing to Bo, Megaman, and Spider Girl, "as my sidekick! For Christmas! Oh, and a new pair of ice skates."
    Bo stared at Batman. And his bat nipples. And his bat butt. "This is a little too Bat-gay for me," he said quietly.

Superheroic 06-12-2007 10:31 AM

"Empty threats, Olympian. Hela be Death itself, and she takes mortals and gods alike.

Do give mine regards to your uncle Pluto."
    "Keep telling yourself that, Hela. It will make my victory all the sweeter."

Ares then listened to the mortal Dwight Schrute.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute. View Post
    "All right people, listen up, listen up! This is a mighty responsibility we've had dropped in out laps and we aren't going to save Valhalla as individuals! No! We're going to do it as a group, a team! Every team needs a leader! That's me! I have the skills, I have the experience! Stick with me and I can make you better, faster, stronger! I have the technology!

It will be necessary to determine which of you are qualified to serve as my inner circle in the coming conflict. To that end, I want each of you to fill out this questionnaire. This is not voluntary, this is mandatory! You have one hour to complete the questionnaire, #2 Pencils only, thank you! If you don't have a pencil, I will provide you with one when you collect your questionnaire, for a nominal fee.

Well, don't all crowd the desk at once, form an orderly line people, discipline is the key to any army's success!"
    "Really, Mortal. You are the man to lead us? You? Tell us, what armies have you lead? What battles have you fought? Who have you defeated in combat?" Ares approached Shrute and loomed over him. He picked up one of the questionnaires and snatched a pencil from Schrute. "I will fill this out because it amuses me to do so. Ares began scribbling.

Dwight Schrute Army
    Official Entrance Exam

Section One: True or False

1. Currently, bears represent the single greatest threat to human civilization. T F Idiot Mortal when the Hulk returns from space you will see what a threat to human civilization really is.

2. Whether it be household chores, factory work or the defense of our great nation, robots will someday be a valued members of our modern society. T F Bah. Robots care nothing for humans. You will see in the great Robot Wars of 3456.

3. Tardiness and wrongful or pretend illness are the most costly and terrible things to affect business. T F The cost of Healthcare these days is outrageous!

4. Battlestar Galactica is not awesome. T F I prefer Heroes.

5. You suck. T F Yes. You do suck!

Section Two: Advanced Mathematics

1. What is the square root of Awesome? Ares

2. Think of a number between 5 and 7 that isn’t 6. 5.5

3. Why is six afraid of seven? Because Seven ate Nine.

Section Three: Free Association

What is the first word that enters your mind in response to the following words and phrases?

1. Bears - Delicious

2. Ninjas - Joke

3. Battlestar Galactica - Kitt is a Cylon

4. Anime - Pokemon

5. Beets - Disgusting

Section Four: Essay Questions

1. Which bear is best? Explain your answer. Polar Bear have the tenderest meat.

2. What would happen if the cast of Battlestar Galactica crash-landed on the Lost island? Hopefully the entire Island would burn up along with everyone on it.

3. Prove in one paragraph or less that you are not secretly a bear or a ninja in disguise. Or some sort of bear/ninja hybrid. Idiot.

Section Five: General Knowledge

1. Who started the fire? Vandal Savage.

2. Other than bears, what is the #1 killer of children between the ages of 5 and 8? Pneumonia.

3. Who should be contacted in the event of a bear attack? Me. For bearmeat is hard to come by.

4. Who is the perfect female? The Mother of my Child.

5. Is Anne Rice correct, are vampires sissies? Anne Rice wouldn't knwo a vampire if it bit her on the neck.

6. Who's the guy who wont cop out when there's danger all about? Shaft.

7. Insert your own question here (and answer it)Who do I wish gets eaten by a bear? Dwight Schrute.

8. Name three things that can be used to kill a werewolf. Silver and wolfsbane are not acceptable answers. My sword. My axe. My teeth.

Final Section: Important Personal Information (To be kept in strictest confidence)

1. Secret Identity (If applicable) - Michael Scott

2. What weapons do you own and how proficient are you in their use? Master of all weapons. Own too may to list, just look upon my person for a small sample.

3. Who should be contacted in the case of death or other medical emergency? My son Alexander.

4. What sort of salary are you expecting? $45/hour

5. Have you ever met Batman? Batman is standing right behind you?

6. What was he like? I will not help you fulfill your man-crush.

tangentman 06-12-2007 10:45 AM

Faith and Tara descended the stairsteps from the interdimensional nexus. The Phantom Stranger stood between them and the path to Xanadu's world. "I cannot accompany you any further. Take the Rainbow Bridge to your destination." Tara raised an eyebrow when she turned around. "Oh my god...that's Bifrost. It's...it's a bridge the Aesir made from a rainbow." She audibly gulped. "I guess we're really doing this..."

"You gotta be kidding me! We go from Batman world to fairy tale land?!" Faith spun around where she last saw the Stranger...and noticed that he (and the nexus) had vanished. Grunting in disgust, she started trudging their path. "C'mon, Tar, might as well get it over."

Tara nodded mutely and followed the Slayer. Soon, both women encountered a massive warrior dressed in brown furs and golden armor. "Halt, maidens! What business doth the denizens of Midgard hath with Asgard?"

TBC

OOC: Sorry, but I'm having RL stuff that necessitates cutting this in sections. *groan*

Weirdopky 06-12-2007 12:10 PM

Santa saw the tightly costumed superhero.

Afer all that I've spoken of to that little twit, Megaman, you actually feel like I'd give you anything? Here ya go, it's a special surprise I got from James Bond.

Unbeknownst to Batman, the box he recieved contained a tank of liquid nitrogen that, once opened, would spray on whoever opened it. Batman gladly took the box, and opened it, the top of the box facing him. then, the liquid nitrogen shot out, bounced off of the top of the box, and sprayed Santa's leg. Then, he used his flamethrower to burn the leg off. Once he did, a two foot spider-bot jumped out of his sack of "toys" and started making repairs.

Holy ****. Didn't realize Bond gave me that too. That'll be quite useful. Anyway, Batfreak, don't cross me. I swear I will fight you.

Froggy 06-12-2007 12:56 PM

Megaman took a questionnaire from Mr Schrute. He thought ti was odd, yet good that he did this for the purpose of not being a total mystery

Dwight Schrute Army
    Official Entrance Exam

Section One: True or False

1. Currently, bears represent the single greatest threat to human civilization. false......a rogue robot master does

2. Whether it be household chores, factory work or the defense of our great nation, robots will someday be a valued members of our modern society. T, I am a valued member of society
    3. Tardiness and wrongful or pretend illness are the most costly and terrible things to affect business. T

4. Battlestar Galactica is not awesome. T I prefer Talespin.

5. You suck. T F Yes. You do suck! No.....I dont

Section Two: Advanced Mathematics

1. What is the square root of Awesome? does not compute

2. Think of a number between 5 and 7 that isn’t 6. 5.5

3. Why is six afraid of seven? Because Seven ate Nine.

Section Three: Free Association

What is the first word that enters your mind in response to the following words and phrases?

1. Bears - Hairy

2. Ninjas -stealthy

3. Battlestar Galactica - Cylon Man

4. Anime -Gundam

5. Beets - not processed

Section Four: Essay Questions

1. Which bear is best? Explain your answer. The hairies tone

2. What would happen if the cast of Battlestar Galactica crash-landed on the Lost island? They wouldnt be so lost?

3. Prove in one paragraph or less that you are not secretly a bear or a ninja in disguise. Or some sort of bear/ninja hybrid. I am a robot, and have no bear or ninja like qualities

Section Five: General Knowledge

1. Who started the fire? the firestarter

2. Other than bears, what is the #1 killer of children between the ages of 5 and 8? Pneumonia.

3. Who should be contacted in the event of a bear attack? Your local forest ranger or me if the robot is too much for said forest ranger(s)

4. Who is the perfect female? N/A...................

5. Is Anne Rice correct, are vampires sissies? Yes, the one I fought was....

6. Who's the guy who wont cop out when there's danger all about? MEGA!

7. Insert your own question here (and answer it)Who do I wish gets eaten by a bear? Dr Wily......wrong, but I hope it happens......am I worse for it?

8. Name three things that can be used to kill a werewolf. Silver and wolfsbane are not acceptable answers. My mega buster.....a tank......and another werewolf?

Final Section: Important Personal Information (To be kept in strictest confidence)

1. Secret Identity (If applicable) - Rock Light

2. What weapons do you own and how proficient are you in their use? A mega buster and copy variant system that allows me to use a defeatd opponents weapon......

I am very proficient in its use, saved the world nine times using just that
    3. Who should be contacted in the case of death or other medical emergency? Dr Light and Light industries

4. What sort of salary are you expecting? Salary?

5. Have you ever met Batman? Batman is standing right behind you?
    No, and no, he's in front of me
    6. What was he like? I will not help you fulfill your man-crush. He seems a bit odd

Kevin M. 06-12-2007 01:52 PM

Grimlock, you dumbass robot, get over here. You're a robot, and my new cybernetic body can interface with robots, allowing us to communicate, and give each other useful tools.

Then, Santa heard Megaman.

Well, Megaman, I'm Santa. Not the santa that most people know, however. I was tired of children taking advantage of me giving them presents, and never thanking me. So I started a Traitor Game, and afterwards my assistant, Rudolph, used his powers against me, and left me for dead. Now I'm out for revenge against the traitor games. If you're not gonna help, then get outta my way. You're a naive child who needs to be destroyed.

Then, Santa opens his mouth, and spits out acid onto the floor.

If you get in my way, that's what will happen to you. I'm not here to help figure out the traitors, I'm here to prevent these disgusting games from continuing.

"Inter..what" Grimlock said cluelessly. "Fat bot need reason to fight to fight to?" Grimlock asked cluelessly.

Donald M. 06-12-2007 02:17 PM

Dwight was delighted.

"No one else bothered to fill out my questionnaire, which is rather disappointing, but that's all right. Ares, Deadpool, Megaman, you three are perfect candidates for my inner circle! Surely, none so noble could be servants of Hela's nefarious plat, therefore you will defend me from the true traitors while I use my superior deductive mind to reason out their identities! This will be over by supper or my name isn't Dwight K. Schrute!"