Page 52 of 114 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Default Traitor Game 10 re-presentation continues!

Kevin M. 06-12-2007 08:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    "OW!" Bo cried as a flaming twinkie hit him in the head.
    "Grimlock sorry" the large Transformer said.

Superheroic 06-12-2007 08:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    "And you, mohawk boy." (Points to Ares)

*SNIP*

"Oh lord, I'm gonna die."

"Uh..yeah.'
    Ares stalked over to Bob. "Little mortal man. Do not presume to order the God of War around. We are all in this game together but I am not bound to serve you. Am I understood?"

Tommy 06-12-2007 08:37 PM

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi2 View Post
    "Grimlock sorry" the large Transformer said.
    "It's okay," said Bo touching his forehead, "The burn is allreay healed?"

That was strange, he thought.

tangentman 06-12-2007 08:38 PM

Tara spoke up reluctantly. The man calling himself Ares seemed every inch the volatile "God of War". "We're all in this together, right? Let's...let's try and work together. The only way we'll survive is by cooperating." Despite her discomfort with confrontation, Tara dug inside herself for the strength to appeal to their better natures.

Froggy 06-12-2007 08:55 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Donald M. View Post
    Dwight was delighted.

"No one else bothered to fill out my questionnaire, which is rather disappointing, but that's all right. Ares, Deadpool, Megaman, you three are perfect candidates for my inner circle! Surely, none so noble could be servants of Hela's nefarious plat, therefore you will defend me from the true traitors while I use my superior deductive mind to reason out their identities! This will be over by supper or my name isn't Dwight K. Schrute!"
    Well, to be honest with you sir I just thoguht ti be good manenrs for me to fill out your questionnaire........no matter how inane it might be.........and shouldn't we all watch each other if this is a game of treachery and deceit? Megaman asked

Quote Originally Posted by Superheroic View Post
    "Very well, Scrute," Ares said. "I like a man who will step up and wrest leadership in times of War." Ares put his arm around the Paper Salesman. "But know this. If you turn out to be one of Hela's Agents you're head will adorn the mantle of this Tavern's fireplace and it's halls will run red with your blood."
    Megaman was shocked at the choice of words Ares put. "You remind me of Knight Man, except more bloodthirsty.......are you a REAL knight"? Megaman asked
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    OOC: I don't really know how to say this.

Today I experienced a loss in the family. I honestly don't know if I can continue with this Traitor Game at this point. If I can't, then I'm afraid I'll have to work out an early banishment for Spider-Girl or something.

I just wanted to let you know.
    Dang.......sorry chris.......my condolences

Donald M. 06-12-2007 09:08 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Well, to be honest with you sir I just thoguht ti be good manenrs for me to fill out your questionnaire........no matter how inane it might be.........and shouldn't we all watch each other if this is a game of treachery and deceit? Megaman asked
    Dwight nodded at Megaman's polite refusal to join his alliance.

"Ares? Punish him! I will not tolerate disloyalty!"

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi2 View Post
    Grimlock saw Batman hitting the vending machine and went up to one of them.

"Me want to smash strange machines too" Grimlock said as he fired his rocket at one of the vending machines. The resulting explosion sent twinkes glass, and metal flying all over the place.

"Ops"
    Dwight caught a slightly singed Ho Ho cake as it flew past his head.

"Mmmm, chocolaty and delicious."

Pheonix-NoRelation 06-12-2007 09:25 PM

"Dad?" Mayday asked. "Is that you? This whole place is crazy. I mean, look at all these people. We've got a Transformer, Peter Pan, Miss Piggy... people you'd NEVER find in the same place normally."
    Dad? What are you talking about? I swear, if your Norman or Harry or any other type of Goblin, trying to hurt me again about my lost daugter I will not stop myself!

The Purple Skull 06-12-2007 09:47 PM

OOC: Take all the time you need, Chris.

IC:

Quote Originally Posted by ARES DA GOD OV WAR
    Ares stalked over to Bob.
    "Little mortal man. Do not presume to order the God of War around. We are all in this game together but I am not bound to serve you. Am I understood?"

"Sir yes sir! Understood loud and clear Mel---Ares."

As Ares walks away, Bob let's out a BIG relief.

(Farts) "Thought he'd never leave."

"Dude you totally soiled yourself."

"Oh and like you didn't?"

(Karl puts his head down in shame.)

"Thank god our uniforms hide any stains. Look, we escaped a close one there withn Ares. Perhaps we should just keep our mouths shut until Odin or Hela speak again. Actually let me rephrase that, YOU should just keep YOUR mouth shut."

"We can't let that little incident derail our plans."

"What plans?!"

"Karlos my friend, I have plans right off the wazoo."

"Karlos?"

"It's a nickname, dude. Don't deviate from the subject man."

"Whatever you say....Roberto."

"Roberto?? What the hell dude. My name is Bob!"

SIGH

"Anyway, look around Karl. We hit the big one man. Check it out. There's treasure everywhere. A tavern with probably the best booze in any dimension. And let's not forget the ladies here. There is some fine poonani walking around Valhalla right now."

"I can't believe you just said that."

"I think it's time for me make my move and enter into Bob: Mack Daddy of Hydra mode."

"Well before you do that, let me get some popcorn."

"Why?"

"Something tells me I'm going to enjoy watching this."

Joe Acro 06-12-2007 10:01 PM

OOC: I don't really know how to say this.

Today I experienced a loss in the family. I honestly don't know if I can continue with this Traitor Game at this point. If I can't, then I'm afraid I'll have to work out an early banishment for Spider-Girl or something.

I just wanted to let you know.
    OOC: My condolences. I recently lost a close pet, so I feel your pain. My suggestion is to continue role-playing. I find that using my creativity helps me, well, put my troubles aside. Perhaps the same would work for you. Whatever you decide, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we'll support you.

IC:
    Dwayne became too distracted by others to hear my question. So I just grabbed a few sheets of loose paper and walked back to my corner of the room, pencil in hand. It is on those sheets of paper that I am now writing.

Before writing this, I decided to get to know my fellow players a bit more. Being a speedster, that it isn't hard to maintain a conversation with multiple people at once. Since I knew a few of them, I decided I'd start with them and move outward from there.

To Batman: "You know, Bats, I don't remember you being the type of guy who eat Twinkies. Oh, but you're not a Batman at all. You're just an actor in a suit. That explains it."

To Spider-Man: "Hey, Spidey! From where in the timestream did they pull you?

To Apocalypse: "Hello, Poccy! I hope there aren't any ill-feelings toward me."

To Miss Piggy: "Which Miss Piggy are you? Or were they all the same?"

To Bob and Karl: "So the gods dragged in an agent from HYDRA and an agent from A.I.M., apparently to act as one unit. How's that working out?"

I simply ran, doing my best to not let my speed affect the surroundings, and answering those that responded.

OOC: The red is not actually in the journal, merely added for clarity.

darkkeeperjr 06-12-2007 10:13 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    OOC:
    I simply ran, doing my best to not let my speed affect the surroundings, and answering those that responded.
    Bling follow and kept up with the red blur as it raced around the room. she became very upset when she couldn't circle it or touch it and screamed a little when she blink and lose sight of it.

Kevin M. 06-12-2007 10:15 PM

Autobot Headquaters:

The mood was tense as everyone gathered around Teletran 1. As the super computer began to work away, everyone just had one question. What had happen to Grimlock?"

"Analasis finished: Dinobot Grimlock not found anyware on the planet" Teletran 1 said.

"I just don't get it" Wheeljack said as he looked at the computer read outs. "How could he have disapered into thin air"

"Could it be that the Decepticons are behind this" Optimus Prime inquired.

"Some how I don't think so" Wheeljack answered.

"Well, what ever happened, we must find a way to get Grimlock back" Prime siad sternly.

Just then the Dinobots walked into the room.

"Where leader go?" Sludge asked.

"Who we follow now?' Snarl asked.

Swoop walked infront of the two and said. "Swoop want to lead" he said only to have Slag knock him into a wall.

"Me lead Dinobots" he yelled as he transformed into his Triceratop form.

"No me want to lead" Snarl yelled as he transfromed into his Stegosaurus mode. He then fired a beam that knocked back Slage. He retaliated by sending a stream of fire riht back at Snarl.

"No me want to be leader" Swoop said as he transformed into Pteranodon mode. Flying right at the two he fired two missles at them, casuing a large explosion. Sludge transformed into his Brontosaurus mode, and joined into the fight.

"They goign to destroy the base" Ironhide yelled as the rushed to Opimus side. "Iron Hids right, they're going to rip the place apart" Rachet yelled.

Optimus looked around to all the surrounding Autobots, and yelled. "Get them under control, now" he said as the rushed over.

Alpha Trion said there be days like this

Deadpooligan 06-12-2007 10:18 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Apocalypse formed a hammer and whacked Thorpool across the head. "Why are you asking so many questions? And what will you do with that information you collect?"
    IC: "Pocky! Thy champion of social darwinism! How are thou my mutant blueballed buddy?"

OOC: Dwight's asking the questions, not I.

@ Chris: Sorry to hear about you loss, man. I hope you keep on truckin'.

IC: Thorpool turned back to Volstagg and squinted his eyes.

"Tis on, Dodgeball of Asgard."

Volstagg smiled. Deadpool in the avatar of Thor wasn't such a bad replacement.

"It had best be. An utter shame we cannot race, as I'm on the job and would rather not intoxicate myself."

And with that, Thorpool began to chug like no tomorrow.

Joe Acro 06-12-2007 10:18 PM

I realized that a pixie appeared to be following me. I stopped suddenly and turned my attention to it. I said, "And who are you, quick pixie? I hope you can talk while flying..." Then I continued running.

Eternal Torment 06-12-2007 10:27 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post
    IC: "Pocky! Thy champion of social darwinism! How are thou my mutant blueballed buddy?"

OOC: Dwight's asking the questions, not I.

@ Chris: Sorry to hear about you loss, man. I hope you keep on truckin'.

IC: Thorpool turned back to Volstagg and squinted his eyes.

"Tis on, Dodgeball of Asgard."

Volstagg smiled. Deadpool in the avatar of Thor wasn't such a bad replacement.

"It had best be. An utter shame we cannot race, as I'm on the job and would rather not intoxicate myself."

And with that, Thorpool began to chug like no tomorrow.
    "Deadpool....you speak like an Asgardian. Judging by your costume...you seem to be emulating Thor. But enough of that. I'm here because I tried to take on the Organization. I gave them a good fight, but having to hurry my regeneration up after every attack was too much. I escaped, but now I'm trapped here in Asgard."

Chris Lang 06-12-2007 10:32 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix-NoRelation View Post
    Dad? What are you talking about? I swear, if your Norman or Harry or any other type of Goblin, trying to hurt me again about my lost daugter I will not stop myself!
    "Whoa!" Mayday said, backing off. "Either you've time-travelled here from the past ... or you're not my dad. You're an alternate reality counterpart or something."

Mayday wasn't sure how to answer the rest of Spider-Man's statement. If this version of her father was from either the past or an alternate reality, how would he react to her telling him that Norman Osborn's grandson was now one of her most valuable allies?

"I promise you. I'm not associated with Norman Osborn." Mayday said, finally. "Or Harry. Last I heard, they were both dead."

This is ... awkward, Mayday thought to herself.

darkkeeperjr 06-12-2007 10:36 PM

I realized that a pixie appeared to be following me. I stopped suddenly and turned my attention to it. I said, "And who are you, quick pixie? I hope you can talk while flying..." Then I continued running.
    " Pan Calls me bling! I could be your shadow all day and night and talk to you as you run from noon to night. You're fast,so fast that you could run on water like you run on sand,but can you run on moonbeams like Peter Pan? "

Joe Acro 06-12-2007 10:48 PM

I realized that Apocalypse was wrapped into a conversation with Thorpool, which was for the best, as I really didn't want to speak to him. Despite my skills, I probably still can't take such a powerful opponent. The Ancient One wasn't there and wouldn't have been able to help me this time if I had to face the Egyptian. Now that I think about it, Dreadstar probably could take Apocalypse.

In any case, I was able to carry on a conversation with the speeding pixie known as Bling. Apparently, she was a of Pan's (more later) who had been drawn into the game with him. She asked me if I could run on a moonbeam like Pan. I simply replied, "I must admit that I cannot. However, I suspect that isn't really a speed issue, as moon beams lack solidity, required for running."

Deadpooligan 06-12-2007 10:49 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Deadpool....you speak like an Asgardian. Judging by your costume...you seem to be emulating Thor. But enough of that. I'm here because I tried to take on the Organization. I gave them a good fight, but having to hurry my regeneration up after every attack was too much. I escaped, but now I'm trapped here in Asgard."
    "Hey, Pocky, let's keepeth with the present here. I'm Thorpool now, but calleth me Beta Ray Wade if you see Simonson taking a stroll around here. I've searcheth for his autograph for many a ...

BY DAD'S EYEPATCH! WHAT'S THAT OVER YONDERETH?!
    "

Thorpool pointed behind Apocalypse in shock. Apocalypse turned and...

"MJOLNIR'S MIGHT! *THUNK*

TP tapped [/understatement] Apocalypse over the head with Mjolnir.

"Ha! Looks like I hath inherited some trickery from my dear old dad! Now we're even."

Thorpool clipped Mjolnir back on to his belt and took another swig o' Asgard Ale.

"Don't thou hath something bettereth to do anyhow? Eradicate the Midgardians? Make Sir Sinister do some futile planning for thou? Hunt down Cable henceforth across time? Begin another Age o' Pocky? This time strawberry-flavored?"

darkkeeperjr 06-12-2007 10:55 PM

"I must admit that I cannot. However, I suspect that isn't really a speed issue, as moon beams lack solidity, required for running."
    "HA ha ha ha you sound like the ass that couldn't catch fish and blame his tail,fishing for minnows and act like he almost caught a whale"

OOC: still trying to find the right colored words for bling.something not hard to read and one which isn't used by everyone else. Good night all.

Joe Acro 06-12-2007 11:03 PM

The pixie mocked my statement with a harsh metaphor. I decided to remain civil and merely explain myself further, saying, "I'm just saying that I've never seen someone run on non-solid light. Are you sure your Pan doesn't just appear to run while actually flying?"

Tommy 06-12-2007 11:12 PM

Bo was getting a little skittish. People seemed to be rather agitated at the moment, and he had already gotten beat up twice today.

Perhaps he could find someone a more clam to talk to.

Indigo Al 06-12-2007 11:24 PM

Hela suddenly manifested in the Player's Tavern. She looked at the ruined Hostess vending machine with a glare of anger. Snapping her fingers, the machine reconstituted itself.

Turning to Grimlock, she said "Be sure never to target this machine again, foolish contraption. Sno balls be SACRED to Hela, mistress of Niffleheim."

KamenRaida 06-12-2007 11:27 PM

OOC: Erm, not sure if this is appropriate, but just to remind that Pheonix-NoRelation and Chris Lang that Kamen Rider Odin had been talking to both Spider-man and Spider-girl and hasn't recieved a reply yet.

BIC:

Deciding that things would not be taking any new turns until the first kill, Kamen Rider Odin decided that he would retire for the meantime.

"I believe it is best that unless anyone has anything to of importance to be done, we should all be taking a rest." Kamen Rider Odin accounced. "The Traitor Kill will come soon enough, and our minds must be clear to investigate what will come."

Kamen Rider Odin then lowered his head, staring at the reflective surface of the floor. A brief moment, and he nodded as if saying 'This Will Do'. And then without furthur ado, he seemed to sink into the floor. First his feet, then his entire torso, and then there was nothing where he once stood.