Page 54 of 114 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

KamenRaida 06-13-2007 03:01 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Spider-Girl paused. "Well, we might have to fight them, but to actually banish them, I think we have to vote them out. Once we've got a crime to accuse someone of, we pick who we think is the most likely to have done it, and then we vote for that person to be banished."

"At least I got the impression that's how it's supposed to work."
    "That would be correct, girl."

As the last syllable was spoken, Kamen Rider Odin rose from the ground behind Spider-girl, arms still folded, and not even moving a single muscle.

"At least that was the case for Satoru when he participated in the last game. Though if we are to believe that we are to chose these traitors through popular vote, do not be flimsy with your decisions of who our enemies are."

Kamen Rider Odin seemed to glare from his helmet as he spoke, "Make no mistake. These Traitors could be anyone in this room. The most unsuspecting individual could end up sticking a knife into our backs if we do not choose wisely. One of us here will be dead soon. And from that individual's death, we must be careful of our choices. There can be no room for compensation here. Not even for one's family." At that point, Kamen Rider Odin turned his head to Spider-man, followed by Spider-girl, and it was obvious what his reason was for doing so.

GoGo Yubari 06-13-2007 03:06 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Spider-Girl paused. "Well, we might have to fight them, but to actually banish them, I think we have to vote them out. Once we've got a crime to accuse someone of, we pick who we think is the most likely to have done it, and then we vote for that person to be banished."

"At least I got the impression that's how it's supposed to work."
    "Ohhhhhh, so it's a guessing game, then!"

The martial artist paused and tilted her head, frowning discontentedly. "... aw, but Princess Azula and Mai were always way better at that kind of stuff than I am..."

Deadpooligan 06-13-2007 07:37 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdopky View Post
    Hey, Thorpool, I'll play in the drinking contest. Let me take a seat, and I'll drink you under the table faster than you can say "Merry Christmas to all, now you're all gonna die" (reference to the Weird Al song)

What Santa didn't tell TP was that he'd been given a cybernetic liver, that could handle 100 times the amount of a regular liver. He began drinking.
    "Hey! No robots allowed, verily, even if thou do giveth me new guns and explosives every year. Thou hast perhaps a cybernetic liver, bionic metabolism, and machine heart and brain! You maketh this challenge of the Gods unfair for me!"

Thorpool brushed Cyborg-Santa's hand and mug away.

"I MUST PROVE MYSELF IN FAVOR OF VOLTAGG THE CHUBBLY!"

TP continued to chug. He was about 2 gallons in.

Indigo Al 06-13-2007 08:17 AM

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    Hela

"By the tone of your voice, you seem to be a vengeful goddess. But by the look at your outfit, you seem to be a 'horn-y' goddess. Uh-huh. Yeah."

(Bob points out Hela's headress.)
    Hela cast her eyes down to Bob. "Should ye even look at me in such a manner again, ne'er mind speak to me, thou shalt find an unspeakable disease erupting within those regions thou dost most deludedly value"

Superheroic 06-13-2007 08:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Shrute. View Post
    Dwight nodded at Megaman's polite refusal to join his alliance.

"Ares? Punish him! I will not tolerate disloyalty!"
    Ares walked over to Dwight, unclipped a Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 Caliber from one of his numerous holsters, and held it out to Dwight. Ares smirked, "Schrute, The God of War doesn't follow any man blindly. Prove your mettle by punishing the tiny android yourself and perhaps you will have Ares on your side."

Indigo Al 06-13-2007 08:26 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Superheroic View Post
    Ares walked over to Dwight, unclipped a Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 Caliber from one of his numerous holsters, and held it out to Dwight. Ares smirked, "Schrute, The God of War doesn't follow any man blindly. Prove your mettle by punishing the tiny android yourself and perhaps you will have Ares on your side."
    At that moment, Odin manifested an astral projection into the Player's Tavern

"Hold!

It hath e'er been tradition in Valhalla for mighty warriors to do battle and prove their mettle to each other.

Megaman and Dwight Schrute! Thou art to do battle today, in the Great Hall! Whenever thou'rt at the ready!"

Superheroic 06-13-2007 08:50 AM

Ares clapped Dwight on his back. "There. You see. The All-Father will make a warrior of you yet."

Jeremi 06-13-2007 08:58 AM

OOC: Sorry to hear about your loss Chris, you have my condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post
    Thorpool laughed heartily, with enough Godly humor to shake the table.

"Thou thinketh thou can outdrink me or even Volstagg the Roundeth? Thou must be joking! Look at this mug, tis larger than thou's torso!!"
    Gan Nings face became red as he flung his barstool against the wall. "OH YEAH! Well we will just see about that chum. prepare to be humiliated HAMMERBOY!" And with that Gan Ning started chugging.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Al View Post

"Hold!

It hath e'er been tradition in Valhalla for mighty warriors to do battle and prove their mettle to each other.

Megaman and Dwight Schrute! Thou art to do battle today, in the Great Hall! Whenever thou'rt at the ready!"
    Havik saw what was transpiring and spok to Dwight. "You are going to be humiliated infront of all these people, that's a shame for you and I now of your greatness and leadership. I might have something that will help you." Havik took an orb from his pocket and gave it to Dwight. "The Orb of La-Ke it will grant you great powers but only for on fight...and do not worry about payment I will think of something as the game progresses."

Tommy 06-13-2007 09:18 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "I think it is cause you have a similar facial build to a certain TV character......and your hair is quite......odd.....but, I cannot talk"
    "Hmmmm... I don't think I look like anyone on TV? But I don't really watch much TV.

And so maybe my hair is a little poffy? So what? I like it!"

Superheroic 06-13-2007 09:26 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    "Hmmmm... I don't think I look like anyone on TV? But I don't really watch much TV.

And so maybe my hair is a little poofy? So what? I like it!"
    Ares grabbed Bo by his curly locks, "This is what you're worrying about?" Ares asked incredulously. "Hair?" Ares pulled a long knife from a boot. "If it worries you so much perhaps you would prefer a warrior's cut? How about like Alexander the Great. Now that was a warrior."

Tommy 06-13-2007 09:41 AM

Ares grabbed Bo by his curly locks, "This is what you're worrying about?" Ares asked incredulously. "Hair?" Ares pulled a long knife from a boot. "If it worries you so much perhaps you would prefer a warrior's cut? How about like Alexander the Great. Now that was a warrior."
    "Uhh... personal space, dude," Bo said trying to push Ares off him. "I did see Oliver Stone's Alexander the Great. I really liked it!"

Superheroic 06-13-2007 09:46 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    "Uhh... personal space, dude," Bo said trying to push Ares off him. "I did see Oliver Stone's Alexander the Great. I really liked it!"
    Ares let go. "Very well. Besides, I think your hair will be growing very quickly from now on. You've the stench of Lycanthropy about you." Ares held the knife to Bo's chin. "I can fix that too if you're not careful." Ares sheathed his blade and walked away.

Tommy 06-13-2007 09:48 AM

Ares let go. "Very well. Besides, I think your hair will be growing very quickly from now on. You've the stench of Lycanthropy about you." Ares held the knife to Bo's chin. "I can fix that too if you're not careful." Ares sheathed his blade and walked away.
    "I'm not a werewolf!" Bo yelled at the leaving Olympian. "I've just been spending time with some!"

KamenRaida 06-13-2007 09:56 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    "I'm not a werewolf!" Bo yelled at the leaving Olympian. "I've just been spending time with some!"
    Kamen Rider Odin was behind the young man in a flash, allowing himself a chuckle as he did so.

"You seem to be rather adamant against the suggestion that you could be a Lycantrophe. If I were in your position, I'd pray that I were." The golden-armored warrior paused to examine Bo for a moment before continuing. "You do not seem a man able to defend yourself in your current form in any case. And with stakes as dangerous as this, self-defense seems to be quite a necessity each of us should be having."

Joe Acro 06-13-2007 11:08 AM

Oddly enough, everyone I talked to, not just Apocalypse, seemed to be wrapped in a conversation. As I awaited a reply from Bling (we were going pretty fast), I decided I would participate in the drinking game that was developing. Having been running for about a minute or two, I would be needing to refuel.

I took the stool next to Thorpool and ordered a drink. Without even mentioning that I was now entering, I began drinking.

Schornforce 06-13-2007 12:02 PM

Tara grinned at the showy entrance of Miss Piggy. During the journey to Asgard, Faith told Tara that she could expect to meet people she'd always assumed were fictional. Not that a heads up could prepare her for the incredulous delight of meeting one of her favorite Muppets. Stepping up beside Miss Piggy, she smiled warmly and said, "I thought you were great."

"Thank you, Dear. It is SO marvelous to meet a kind, loyal fan, such as yourself.

Kissy Kissy!"

Piggy worked her way through the crowd some more, occasionally getting a bit jostled. "Hey! Watch it!! OW! I'm a STAR! Move it, Buster!"

As Piggy worked through the crowd, Roy Lincoln appeared suddenly. "WHA-HAH! " Piggy quickly regained her composure, "Oh, you startled me!"

Roy then asked her a question.

To Miss Piggy: "Which Miss Piggy are you? Or were they all the same?"
    "OH! An interview! How kind. May I start out by saying, I love my friends in the press. Let me start off by saying, 'Silly boy, there is only ONE Miss Piggy-- my stardom, panache, and style cannot be duplicated, no matter how much EVERYONE would like to emulate... MOI... it simply cannot be done.

Now, let me start telling you about my early life and then we can get to the good part when I become a world famous superstar fashion model-actress. It all began one day..."

Unfortunately, when he'd heard Piggy start to ramble her life story, Roy cut out-- not that she'd noticed.

Just then, Bob (and Karl come up...)

Miss Piggy

"Wassup sweet thang. Got Pork? Gimme some time and I'll show you why the ladies call me the 'Only White Meat'. That's right."

WHAT???!!!

OOC: to be continued...

Weirdopky 06-13-2007 12:44 PM

Schorn, sorry about this, but it's Dwight Schrute, not Dwayne.

IC: Santa had noticed Dwight's question about more than one Miss Piggy.

I think I can answer that. Since I come from a world where everyone here is a fictional being, I know these things. Frank Oz, a famous puppeteer, was once the guy who did the voice for the fat pig. After having to deal with the loss of Jim Henson, and just getting older, he decided to work more on directing movies, and then a new guy took his place as Animal, Fozzy, Piggy, and various other characters. It's always been a little creepy that a female pig was played by a dude.

Froggy 06-13-2007 02:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

And so maybe my hair is a little poffy? So what? I like it!"
    Megaman shrugged. "All I could think of Bo" he told him before getting ready for this combat with Mr Schrute. Megaman saw from his view that Mr Schrute was.......for all intents and purposes a normal human, albeit a weird one.......so he shouldnt have to use the mega buster, nor should he.....instead, he would use his prodigious strength. Not many people knew about this, and for a good reason, as it was kind of megaman's......"ace in the hole".he's had to bust it out at various times, like when wily castle collapsed on him and Dr Light. "I'm ready Odin" He told the god

Kevin M. 06-13-2007 02:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Al View Post

"Hold!

"Fight" Grimlock said as he came back out of the sleeping quaters. As walked into the tavern, he left a trail of feathers in his wake, from the beds that he accidently destroyed.

"Me want to watch fight" he said. "Me thin little bot will slag strang human"

Deadpooligan 06-13-2007 03:00 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Gan Nings face became red as he flung his barstool against the wall. "OH YEAH! Well we will just see about that chum. prepare to be humiliated HAMMERBOY!" And with that Gan Ning started chugging.
    OOC: Jeremi, you're gonna die. Gan Ning's just a normal human chugging down gallons worth of super-absinthe. lol.

IC:

Volstagg grinned.

"The man has pride if nothing else, friend Thorpool."

Thorpool shrugged.

"'Tis your funeral' as Nietzcshe would say."

And with that, Thorpool slammed the massive empty mug on the counter.

"Huff. I hath finished and am verily spent, Volstagg. Well met, indeedeth."

"Only one mug, friend? I have at least three per meal, let alone a day!"

"W-what didst thou just say??"

Joe Acro 06-13-2007 03:01 PM

As I was drinking someone Miss Piggy finally answered my question, having taken a few moments to converse with someone else. Bob then hit on her. Weird. In any case, I'd already had a few mugs of beer, so I zoomed back over and decided to continue the conversation.

I said, "So the Miss Piggy of the movies and the various skit shows are all the same? That would make you quite the actress."

Then, seeing that Thorpool and Volstagg the Volumptious were discussing the drinking contest, I hurried back.

I said to them, "You drink three beers with every meal, Volstagg? I'm not sure if that would be enough to hod me over for long. Super-speed, when used, takes a fair amount of energy."

Jeremi 06-13-2007 03:13 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post
    OOC: Jeremi, you're gonna die. Gan Ning's just a normal human chugging down gallons worth of super-absinthe. lol.
    OOC: Hey this is Gan Ning were talking about here. But I guess you are right.

IC: Gan Ning was adamant but he coudn't drink it all he hd only managed to drink half of it. "Boy! that sure was some great drink, but it was to much even for me! So what's your story Hammerboy and most important what's your name. It seems like you have been here before since you are buddies with th barkeep."

Deadpooligan 06-13-2007 03:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Gan Ning was adamant but he coudn't drink it all he hd only managed to drink half of it. "Boy! that sure was some great drink, but it was to much even for me! So what's your story Hammerboy and most important what's your name. It seems like you have been here before since you are buddies with th barkeep."
    Thorpool took a giant breath, Ace Ventura style.

*gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp*

"The name's Thorpool (or Beta Ray Wade), formerly Deadpool until my father Loki, Norse God of Trickery, coerced me into picking up Norse Thunder God and Uncle Thor's Hammer Mjolnir, which turned me into the next avatar of Thor and thus welcome to the realm of Asgard than any Midgarder."

*kaff*

"Pleased to meetcha kid. Norse Buddha over hither is our local barkeep, and I've just made his acquaintance. Have a seat and tell me thy story, young chinaman."

Schornforce 06-13-2007 03:51 PM

Miss Piggy was just about to teach Bob new levels in pain for his incredibly lewd remarks when Roy reappeared out of nowhere suddenly.

"WAH!!! *gasp* MUST you keep doing that?"

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    "So the Miss Piggy of the movies and the various skit shows are all the same? That would make you quite the actress."
    Immediately regaining her demure composure once more, she replied, "Yes, dear, thank vous SO much. You are quite right. Hard as it is to believe, all those appearances are by none other than moi. I have no need for doubles. Now, if vous will be ever so kind to excuse me, I have a TURKEY TO TRASH!!!"

Piggy rounded on Bob, ready to give him quite the pummeling, when all of a sudden, she overheard the cyborg Santa--

"You two, with the spandex uniforms. Why are you similar to the "Statler and Waldorf" of the fat pig's land?"

OOC: Now you've done it.

BIC:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! FAT?!!! FAT?!!!! I'LL SHOW YOU FAT-- AS IN FAT LIP, BUSTER!!!"

Piggy grabbed Bob (and due to whatever force bound them, Karl followed after) and whirled him around with ease, flinging him into Robo-Santa. She then leapt up and delivered a volley of vicious blows via pigs' feet and pork chops. Bob got the majority of the blows while Robo-Santa continued speaking while calmly using Bob as a shield, flinging him away nonchalantly when the Pig had finished her assault. Karl was nearby, but simply watching everything, quite amused.

Piggy finally, stopped, smoothed her hair, turned to Karl and said: "Well! ....

Bye!"
    and Piggy turned and left into the crowd.