Page 55 of 114 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Default Throwback Thursday: Re-presentation of Traitor Game 10 continues!

Eternal Torment 06-13-2007 04:25 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post
    "Hey, Pocky, let's keepeth with the present here. I'm Thorpool now, but calleth me Beta Ray Wade if you see Simonson taking a stroll around here. I've searcheth for his autograph for many a ...

BY DAD'S EYEPATCH! WHAT'S THAT OVER YONDERETH?!
    "

Thorpool pointed behind Apocalypse in shock. Apocalypse turned and...

"MJOLNIR'S MIGHT! *THUNK*

TP tapped [/understatement] Apocalypse over the head with Mjolnir.

"Ha! Looks like I hath inherited some trickery from my dear old dad! Now we're even."

Thorpool clipped Mjolnir back on to his belt and took another swig o' Asgard Ale.

"Don't thou hath something bettereth to do anyhow? Eradicate the Midgardians? Make Sir Sinister do some futile planning for thou? Hunt down Cable henceforth across time? Begin another Age o' Pocky? This time strawberry-flavored?"
    "Sinister is dead. I suspect that those fools did it. To be honest, I don't really believe that the Organization is all that powerful. They're just a bunch of super powered idiots." He grimaced in pain as more memories came. Suddenly, he lashed out and severed Thorpool's head. "That's for hitting me with Mjolnir."

Tommy 06-13-2007 05:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by KamenRaida View Post
    Kamen Rider Odin was behind the young man in a flash, allowing himself a chuckle as he did so.

"You seem to be rather adamant against the suggestion that you could be a Lycantrophe. If I were in your position, I'd pray that I were." The golden-armored warrior paused to examine Bo for a moment before continuing. "You do not seem a man able to defend yourself in your current form in any case. And with stakes as dangerous as this, self-defense seems to be quite a necessity each of us should be having."
    "I might not be the strongest person here, okay, other than the Dwight guy I might be the weakest, but I did survive an attack by a crazed werewolf." Most of his speech was drowned out by the pummeling Bob was taking from Miss Piggy. "This whole thing..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Schornforce View Post
    flinging him away nonchalantly when the Pig had finished her assault.
    But before Bo could continue he was interrupted by Bob crashing into him. "OWWW!" Bo cried as he slammed into the nearest wall with Bob slamming on top of him. They crumpled to the floor looking vary much like they were spooning.

"Do you mind?" he asked removing Bob's hand from a rather delicate area of his own anatomy and rolling him off. "First Ares and now this toolbox. Why is it that every guy here is so intent on feeling me up?"

Deadpooligan 06-13-2007 05:38 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Sinister is dead. I suspect that those fools did it. To be honest, I don't really believe that the Organization is all that powerful. They're just a bunch of super powered idiots." He grimaced in pain as more memories came. Suddenly, he lashed out and severed Thorpool's head. "That's for hitting me with Mjolnir."
    Thorpool caught his head in his hands and kept talking.

"Thou thinketh thou art sooooooooo funny, Pocky. Pray to thy lesser, lamer Egyptian mythology that I won't hit thou again."

He popped his head back into place.

"Where's my Godly endowment when I need it? OH MILADY SIIIIIIIIIIIF! COME LICK THY LOVER'S WOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNDS!!"

Eternal Torment 06-13-2007 05:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post
    Thorpool caught his head in his hands and kept talking.

"Thou thinketh thou art sooooooooo funny, Pocky. Pray to thy lesser, lamer Egyptian mythology that I won't hit thou again."

He popped his head back into place.

"Where's my Godly endowment when I need it? OH MILADY SIIIIIIIIIIIF! COME LICK THY LOVER'S WOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNDS!!"
    Apocalypse sighed. "Handling this situation won't be as easy I thought it would."

Donald M. 06-13-2007 06:37 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Al View Post
    At that moment, Odin manifested an astral projection into the Player's Tavern

"Hold!

It hath e'er been tradition in Valhalla for mighty warriors to do battle and prove their mettle to each other.

Megaman and Dwight Schrute! Thou art to do battle today, in the Great Hall! Whenever thou'rt at the ready!"
    "I'm ready whenever Little Boy Blue's ready!" Dwight replied, hopping and stretching as though preparing for a martial arts demonstration, which he sort of was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Havik saw what was transpiring and spoke to Dwight. "You are going to be humiliated in front of all these people, that's a shame for you and I now of your greatness and leadership. I might have something that will help you." Havik took an orb from his pocket and gave it to Dwight. "The Orb of La-Ke it will grant you great powers but only for on fight...and do not worry about payment I will think of something as the game progresses."
    Dwight considered the orb, then opened one of his desk drawers and placed it inside. "Thank you, honorable warrior, but I won't need the orb to take down the so-called 'Blue Bomber'. I'll save it until for a rainy day."

Superheroic 06-13-2007 07:48 PM

"Well," Ares said. "This should be good."

Deadpooligan 06-13-2007 08:14 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Apocalypse sighed. "Handling this situation won't be as easy I thought it would."
    Thorpool turned around to make a quip at Apocalypse.

"I must say, friend Pocky, that decapitating we who address thou won't help thou get ahead in this game! Thou should'st 'rolleth with the punches' as the Van Halen woulds't say."

He walked away laughing and half-looking for Sif. He bumped into Ares, who was about to see Dwight and Mega Man square off.

Quote Originally Posted by Superheroic View Post
    "Well," Ares said. "This should be good."
    "Lo' thou looketh pretty Godly in stature. How's thy endowment?"

KamenRaida 06-13-2007 09:02 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    "I might not be the strongest person here, okay, other than the Dwight guy I might be the weakest, but I did survive an attack by a crazed werewolf." Most of his speech was drowned out by the pummeling Bob was taking from Miss Piggy. "This whole thing..."
    "I would not discredit Dwight so easily." Kamen Rider Odin motioned his head to over where Megaman stood, "Not when he seems so confident in his ability to triumph over the Blue One." Kamen Rider Odin turned his head back to Bo, and almost seemed to grin maliciously as he said, "Although, you yourself seem confident that you may survive this. We shall see, won't we?"

But before Bo could continue he was interrupted by Bob crashing into him. "OWWW!" Bo cried as he slammed into the nearest wall with Bob slamming on top of him. They crumpled to the floor looking vary much like they were spooning.

"Do you mind?" he asked removing Bob's hand from a rather delicate area of his own anatomy and rolling him off. "First Ares and now this toolbox. Why is it that every guy here is so intent on feeling me up?"
    Kamen Rider Odin chuckled at the awkward predicament Bo and Bob found themselves in. Of course, 'awkward predicaments' seemed to something almost exclusively associated with Bob, looking at the manner in which he carried himself out. Him and his partner. Speaking of which, where was the other man?

Kamen Rider Odin received his answer when he realized Karl propelling forwards. It seemed as if whatever force bound the two together was taking effect, and Karl simply was being drawn towards his partner at the moment.... the only problem being that Kamen Rider Odin was standing directly in his path.

The Kamen Rider quickly sidestepped out of the way, and more out of sadistic amsuement than anything, smacked the 'Engineer' with a single arm, sending the man careening forwards with greater speed, crashing right into the heap that was Bo and Bob. Kamen Rider Odin once again allowed himself a chuckle.

Kevin M. 06-13-2007 09:08 PM

"I would not discredit Dwight so easily." Kamen Rider Odin motioned his head to over where Megaman stood, "Not when he seems so confident in his ability to triumph over the Blue One." Kamen Rider Odin turned his head back to Bo, and almost seemed to grin maliciously as he said, "Although, you yourself seem confident that you may survive this. We shall see, won't we?"

Kamen Rider Odin chuckled at the awkward predicament Bo and Bob found themselves in. Of course, 'awkward predicaments' seemed to something almost exclusively associated with Bob, looking at the manner in which he carried himself out. Him and his partner. Speaking of which, where was the other man?

Kamen Rider Odin received his answer when he realized Karl propelling forwards. It seemed as if whatever force bound the two together was taking effect, and Karl simply was being drawn towards his partner at the moment.... the only problem being that Kamen Rider Odin was standing directly in his path.

The Kamen Rider quickly sidestepped out of the way, and more out of sadistic amsuement than anything, smacked the 'Engineer' with a single arm, sending the man careening forwards with greater speed, crashing right into the heap that was Bo and Bob. Kamen Rider Odin once again allowed himself a chuckle.

"Who you think will win fight?" Grimlock asked Kamen Rider Oide. "Grimlock thing little bot win fight"

Superheroic 06-13-2007 09:09 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpool View Post
    He walked away laughing and half-looking for Sif. He bumped into Ares, who was about to see Dwight and Mega Man square off.

"Lo' thou looketh pretty Godly in stature. How's thy endowment?"
    "My endow-?" Ares scowled. "Listen to me fool. You may wear Thor's clothing and wield some facsimile of his hammer but you are no Thor. There is a magic about you, some glamor. Do not get used to it. And do not trifle with me or I shall take that hammer from you and--Wait." Ares scrutinized Thorpool. "I know you. Wade Wilson. Don't look so surprised. As a mercenary you've been under my eye. You've done some--interesting work. Still, I never appreciated your verbose style. You have been warned Wilson."

Donald M. 06-13-2007 09:13 PM

Dressed in his Karate* Gi and Purple Belt, which he had retrieved from his desk, Dwight strode into the Great Hall, which in preparation for the battle ahead had transformed into a perfect replica of the Karate* Studio where Dwight studies the Martial Arts.

Dwight and his fellow students performed Martial Arts exercises for the entertainment of the Gods and other players while Dwight awaited the arrival of his opponent.

Dwight also got in some practice with one of the practice dummies, showing off his skills as a human weapon.

Soon, the fight would begin.

Pronounced: KAH-RAH-TAY

Froggy 06-13-2007 09:17 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Donald M. View Post
    "I'm ready whenever Little Boy Blue's ready!" Dwight replied, hopping and stretching as though preparing for a martial arts demonstration, which he sort of was.

Dwight considered the orb, then opened one of his desk drawers and placed it inside. "Thank you, honorable warrior, but I won't need the orb to take down the so-called 'Blue Bomber'. I'll save it until for a rainy day."
    "I'm ready!" He told Dwight, hitting the ground and making a crater with his fist. "I have to warn you, I'm stronger than I look Mr Schrute" He told his opponent.

Superheroic 06-13-2007 09:18 PM

"Listen to me, Schrute," Ares began, "Mega Man is not human. He's a robot. So going for the eyes or soft fleshy parts of the body won't work. I'd say your best bet would be to attack the joints with a weapon." Ares unslung his axe and held it out to Dwight. "Here. Try this."

Indigo Al 06-13-2007 09:21 PM

Odin called everyone to Valhalla's Great Hall, where all the Gods and Heroes were in attendance.

"There be important news and announcements I must make!

But first.....

Dwight Schrute vs. Megaman!"

darkkeeperjr 06-13-2007 09:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    [COLOR="Magenta"]
    Pan jump off the bar stool and took to the air. he reached up and grab two twin knives off of a mantle above one of the fire places. he flew over the fighters and dropped both knives. they hit the floor with the points sticking in the floor boards.

" A fight for your life is a better way to entertain us than by rolling on the floor trying to figure out which one is the girl." ha ha ha ha

KamenRaida 06-13-2007 09:26 PM

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi2 View Post
    "Who you think will win fight?" Grimlock asked Kamen Rider Oide. "Grimlock thing little bot win fight"
    "Superficially, I believe our Blue Friend will rise as the victor, barring that he does not let his compassionate nature prevent him from partaking in any necessary strikes." Kamen Rider Odin's head lowered for a moment, his focus almost intently on megaman at that point, "In fact, I think this is an excellent oppurtunity to see how well he'll be able to play this game."

Donald M. 06-13-2007 09:26 PM

As Dwight and Megaman stepped onto the floor of the Dojo, a flatscreen television descended from the ceiling:

"Choose your opponent," Dwight said, throwing back his head and letting out a manly derisive laugh. "You defeat your opponents by exploiting their weaknesses, little blue robot, but I warn you, you have met your match. I have no weaknesses!"

Froggy 06-13-2007 09:29 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Donald M. View Post
    As Dwight and Megaman stepped onto the floor of the Dojo, a flatscreen television descended from the ceiling:

"Choose your opponent," Dwight said, throwing back his head and letting out a manly derisive laugh. "You defeat your opponents by exploiting their weaknesses, little blue robot, but I warn you, you have met your match. I have no weaknesses!"
    Megaman cocked his head to the side. "But, your human......humans have an inherent weakness....THEY'RE MADE OF FLESH!" Megaman shouted before shooting out what appeared to be a large green ninja star at the feet of Schrute. "Go ahead, pick it up".......

somewhere, Tengu Man sneezed. NOrmally robots dont sneeze, but something was up.........

Kevin M. 06-13-2007 09:29 PM

"Superficially, I believe our Blue Friend will rise as the victor, barring that he does not let his compassionate nature prevent him from partaking in any necessary strikes." Kamen Rider Odin's head lowered for a moment, his focus almost intently on megaman at that point, "In fact, I think this is an excellent oppurtunity to see how well he'll be able to play this game."

Grimlock nodded as he heard the the Kamens answer. "Me not really know what you mean, but me think that you think little bot win fight" Grimlock answered.

Tommy 06-13-2007 09:43 PM

Bo had almost gotten himself untangled from Bob when Karl came flying out of nowhere landing on them. "Who is touching my butt?" asked Bo loudly. "Someone needs to get their hands off my butt!"

Quote Originally Posted by darkkeeperjr View Post
    Pan jump off the bar stool and took to the air. he reached up and grab two twin knives off of a mantle above one of the fire places. he flew over the fighters and dropped both knives. they hit the floor with the points sticking in the floor boards.

" A fight for your life is a better way to entertain us than by rolling on the floor trying to figure out which one is the girl." ha ha ha ha
    With knives flying at his head Bo squirmed quite a bit more quickly to get out of this unwanted ménage à trois.

KamenRaida 06-13-2007 09:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi2 View Post
    Grimlock nodded as he heard the the Kamens answer. "Me not really know what you mean, but me think that you think little bot win fight" Grimlock answered.
    "Basing it on a superficial level alone, yes, he will emerge victorious. I have little doubt of the level of his physical capabilities, and that cannon of his gives him the advantage of a long rage offensive. His only weakness in this case may be any compassion he has." Kamen Rider Odin then turned his head over to look at Dwight, "Him, on the other hand, seems a merciless individual. He will take what advantage he needs, and if Megaman is foolish enough as to discredit such wisdom, then the result is no longer so clear."

Kamen Rider Odin's point seemed to be proven when Megaman materialized the ninja star for Dwight's use. Shaking his head, Kamen Rider Odin spoke, "Tch, typical. This fight may be alot longer than I first anticipated."

Donald M. 06-13-2007 09:49 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Megaman cocked his head to the side. "But, your human......humans have an inherent weakness....THEY'RE MADE OF FLESH!" Megaman shouted before shooting out what appeared to be a large green ninja star at the feet of Schrute. "Go ahead, pick it up".......

somewhere, Tengu Man sneezed. NOrmally robots dont sneeze, but something was up.........
    Dwight looked at the Ninja Star, shook his head and stepped over it.

"I issued the challenge, I chose the venue, we play by United States Martial Arts Association competition rules."

Dwight stepped to the center of the Dojo floor and bowed to his opponent.

Kevin M. 06-13-2007 09:51 PM

Watched as the Dwight approached megaman and said. "Me want to fight next in great hall, looks like fun" he said.

Deadpooligan 06-13-2007 09:54 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Superheroic View Post
    "My endow-?" Ares scowled. "Listen to me fool. You may wear Thor's clothing and wield some facsimile of his hammer but you are no Thor. There is a magic about you, some glamor. Do not get used to it. And do not trifle with me or I shall take that hammer from you and--Wait." Ares scrutinized Thorpool. "I know you. Wade Wilson. Don't look so surprised. As a mercenary you've been under my eye. You've done some--interesting work. Still, I never appreciated your verbose style. You have been warned Wilson."
    "So th'art a fan of my work? Coolio-eth. I've been thinking about asking Moon Knight if I can mayhap rippeth off his style for awhile."

He paused.

"...get it? Rippeth off? He doth keep faces as a souvenir of combat!"

Thorpool notices Ares was growing more angry and bitter. He smiled and stood arms outstretched.

"C'moneth, good Ares. Embrace your brother-from-another-mother-and-pantheon! Huggeth me!!"