Page 7 of 114 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Al View Post
    "And do you feel you could defeat this Xanadu in magickal combat? In my world, the Arthurian mages are amongst the most feared. Even Arion of Atlantis doesn't wish to come into direct conflict with Le Fay or her disciples."

"I do not know. I have never faced this Xanadu. In my realm, I feel confident enough to repel gods, if unwanted. But there, I had woven many spells of intricate design into the very fabric of my island. Here?

I will certainly try and do whatever we need to in order to obtain these artifacts and stop this madness. Keep in mind, we don't know how my magic will work here and what wards are already in place. However... a wise woman taught me that, perhaps, it would be best to at least attempt diplomacy first."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Sparks View Post
    "Well you're very flattering and I appreciate your lively candor, Ultra-Rogue. I hope it is infectious. As for the bit of exposition I just gave...." Clark flexed and mirrored her earlier pose.

"Let's just say that I'm not called Superman for no reason. I guess you're more of a visual learner than an audio one, eh?"
    Two quick fingers playfully flicked the tips of her ears. "Mama always said these'd be bigger if I had any sense about me to listen."

Her demeanor changed in an instant. Clark saw the color drain from her face as a boisterous bellow echoed throughout the space station.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Thor View Post
    "Heroes! Champions! Warriors All!"

"Heed my words! I am THOR. Son of Odin. Prince of Asgard. God of Thunder. Yet today, I stand before you as a Warrior. As an AVENGER. "
    "In this room, there are those of us who would fight to defend their people. Fight to defend life itself. All of us, gathered here, were chosen for this great quest for a reason. All of us, through our deeds and through our character, have proven ourselves HEROES and WARRIORS. I do not know whether you will stand against this great evil or not, but I swear this: I will fight alongside you and for you as long as I live should you choose to join me in this quest."

"The eyes of not one world, but of ALL worlds will be upon us this day. Let us prove ourselves worthy of them! Let us go forth, and may the winds of history speak of you loudly and for all time!"
    Ultra Rogue remained conspicuously quiet as The Mighty Thor announced his presence in his usual grandiose fashion. She tensed up, a nervous hand placed about her opposite bicep.

Their first... and last... encounter did not go well for the Thunder God, a fact her body language wore plainly.

She remained quiet through the presentation of the upcoming Camelot style world. And then things got worse. Bat-Kudo was killed. A rude and uncouth youth, but still just a little boy.

Then Roy said some things, one after another, that no one wanted to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Lincoln View Post
    "I have to apologize to all of you. We have not been completely forthcoming. It is true that I selected each of you to participate in this task of traversing worlds and hunting down artifacts. That mission is still valid, still important, but it is not the only reason you are here. You see, we mentioned that the Anti-Monitor's quest for power has started to branch outside his multiverse. What we did not mention was that this process has unleashed ancient cosmic threats. By breaching the walls of multiple multiverses, the Anti-Monitor has unwittingly awakened the three Hypertime Hounds. Please let me finish before you comment."
    "Again, I'm sorry for the deception. Our secrecy was not without merit. We needed to use subterfuge to prevent them from knowing what we were doing beforehand. We are truly hoping to end their influence and prevent them from tearing reality asunder, just as we're hoping to prevent the Anti-Monitor from doing the same. I wish there had been a better way."

With the flick of another switch, the room around them begins to glow. Roy, Clark, and the players are all sent to the world below... and find themselves in a castle. If they read the banners correctly, or overhear the right guard, they learn they are in Castle Xanadu.
    The stealth plan was just about thrown out the window as Rogue drove her fist dynamically through the edge of a stone wall. Enough hyper-force to scatter a fair amount of rocky debris, with a rumbling that shook loose some sediment out of the ceiling.

After a moment to regain her composure, she took a deep breath, and blew a forelock of her wild hair out of her face.

"You as good a flier as you are a liar, Lincoln?" offering, in her own way, to carry him and continue the mission.
    Last edited by Deadpooligan; 06-18-2015 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Rogue View Post
    "You as good a flier as you are a liar, Lincoln?" offering, in her own way, to carry him and continue the mission.
    "Flight and the proficiency of ones words do not correlate with each other." The Cyborg Sage replied in a matter of fact tone before she floated up into the air. "Nevertheless, we have a mission to fulfill." Not waiting to see if anyone followed her, the Cyborg Sage would fly towards Camelot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post

Circe pondered Clark's request a moment. "I know several concealment spells, but not only do I not know how my magic will work in this realm, this place seems to have mystical protections of its own. I am uncertain of my spells' effectiveness here. I will try them and should they fail, there is a contingency... although, I guarantee none of you will like it."

Being more intricate spells, Circe withdrew her wand and muttered ancient incantations over all the present members. Aside from a minor 'pins and needles' sensation, none of the party felt any different. ]
    "Let us hope they do not fail then, Circe" Clark said as he floated up into the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Al View Post

"I have the gift of flight, thanks to Lord Thor - well, the Thor who visited me on my world, as a boon to my father He-No. Who do I need to carry with me?" Arak also glanced at Circe, the haughty sorceress that reminded him of Angelica.."
    "Good to hear you can fly as well Araki. However, this Circe is not the Circe you know, keep that in mind. She may be a lot more benevolent than the one you know" Clark said. He did not tell Araki to trust her because after what just happened? It would take a lot before they could do that with this group.

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    With feline agility and grace Dex-Starr leaped onto Clark's shoulder. "Rrring ssstolen. No more flying." Settling himself comfortably, he began to purr.
    Clark's bioelectrical field would give Dex-Starr a soothing, tingling sensation throughout his body. Clark petted the feline and looked back at the group

"More of a dog person but I don't mind carrying you" he told the former Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhudrew View Post
    "

GAMMASTORM, THE NUCLEAR MAN suddenly stood among the assembled heroes.
    Clark would be alarmed by the ambient gamma radiation emanating off the unified being that was Gammastorm. Another time, another place and he would have inquired about his physiology, but not now as....

Quote Originally Posted by Masterbasset View Post

The Weaver took in his new locale. Skittering along the walls, he tore one of the purple banners from its place on the ceiling and wrapped it around himself like a shawl, however much he could with his large arachnid anatomy.

...CLOAKED IN THE CLOAK OF THE MANOR BLENDED IN THE MATRON'S MAGENTA BLEND CLOAKED AND CONCEALED, it sang.

The Weaver demonstrated his ability of Travel along a world's Web. With a practiced motion forward, one minute he was on the opposite wall of the castle the next he exited a wispy wormhole uncomfortably close to Superman, sporting his new purple shawl.

...NEED A STEED ALLOW ME I CAN TRAVEL IN BETWEEN IN THE NETHER THOSE IN NEED I WILL HAVE NOBILITY FITTING OF THE SETTING THOSE IN NEED SHALL FIND WINGS A COVERT PEGASUS DRAPED IN DRAPERY COATED IN COAT-OF-ARMS AMARATH HAVE NO FEAR BOBBINS TAKE MY REINS AND WE SHALL RIDE FOR THE TOME...
    At first, Clark was worried that the shawl was a ward, but held his tongue when the Weaver teleported so close to him that Clark could hear the neurons in his netherworldly body buzzing. He offered to be a steed and Clark nodded for him to fly anyone who couldn't, like Roy...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post

The stealth plan was just about thrown out the window as Rogue drove her fist dynamically through the edge of a stone wall. Enough hyper-force to scatter a fair amount of rocky debris, with a rumbling that shook loose some sediment out of the ceiling.

After a moment to regain her composure, she took a deep breath, and blew a forelock of her wild hair out of her face.

who had Ultra Rogue glaring full bore at him. Clark grimaced as he got in between the two, a hand out to the both of them.

"I understand your feelings Ultra Rogue, believe me I do" he told her, glancing at Roy, then back to her.

"But this is no time to act out. we have a duty to save lives right now, and first step is retrieving the artifacts in Camelot. I'll take Roy and we can assess our possible strategies in the Sherwood Forest" he said to her, grabbing Roy a bit roughly and tossing the man over his shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "Flight and the proficiency of ones words do not correlate with each other." The Cyborg Sage replied in a matter of fact tone before she floated up into the air. "Nevertheless, we have a mission to fulfill." Not waiting to see if anyone followed her, the Cyborg Sage would fly towards Camelot.
    Said mission was off the hinges already. Clark saw Sage fly towards Camelot at a breakneck speed, moving out of his bioelectrical field and into plain sight over the Sherwood Forest. He had several possible ways to stop her and cycled through them. Does he electronically manipulate her cybernetics while in midair? No, he doesn't know how durable she is. Does he shuffle the whole group that way? No they have it under wraps and he can't shout out. Clark quickly says "Followmeeverybody!" and they would fly over a lush, green expanse of forest where the trees were as tall as skyscrapers, vibrant, deep lakes spotted all over and the mewling of various creatures that shouldn't be in a medieval setting, at least above water. In one swift motion of a second, Clark would place Dex-Starr in the Weaver's...grasp, Roy behind him and fly toward Cyborg Sage, standing in front of her, arms crossed.

"So you're just going to waltz in there?" he asked her.

MEANWHILE, AT CASTLE CAMELOT....

Camelot was a beautiful work of architecture. Crafted of Atlanta sorcery and labored over with the love of a people for their benevolent king, that beauty shone through the castle. It was a shining silver, like the sharpest blades of the Champions of Justice. Currently, King Arthur sat at the table with The Stranger, who wore his blue and white robes with golden pins, face concealed by the shadows

"I sense an otherworldly presence like that visitor mentioned to us, something unfamiliar to this world, your highness. It comes from Castle Xanadu and fast, but has seemed to stop" he told the king, who gripped his forehead, stressed.

"You think she's finally done it Stranger? Decided to launch her assault?" he asked.

"I...am unsure my lord. Something is anomalous about the presence. There is another that joined it, and there may be more, a possible assault we should prepare for" he told Arthur, who grunted.

"Send Lancelot of Kent, his squire, and Adam. One to the sky, the other into Sherwood Forest. If anyone could get through what is in there besides him, it would be something of Xanadu's" he said. The Stranger bowed his head and retreated into the shadows. Right as Clark caught up to Cyborg Sage, a knight in blue, red, and yellow armor with an insignia like Clark appeared right above them. He looked just like Clark, minus the blue hue, same pose Clark just had.

"What manner of being be ye two? The one who looks like me is most surprising but you woman of metal, are you a mockery of Xanadu?" he asked.

"Well, there goes planning" Clark thought.

"We are guests from another world, here to ask for your help in saving your world, among many others" he told Sir Lancelot of Kent, who swung at Clark. Clark grabbed the sword and charged it with electrical energy, which made his opponent wince but didn't stop him.

"Sage! Check on the others! Something is not right here! Not at all!" he said to her. She'd find herself covered in webbing though, flowing from the trees to wrap around her body.

Meanwhile those in the forest (meaning everyone except Sage and Clark) would smell thunder and brimstone, and see a black steed with a black knight riding on top of it as well. The knight was six foot five and built like Thor, Samson, a number of mythological heroes, with a red thunderbolt on his chest.

"Thou came from Castle Xanadu, yes?" he asked, his voice sounding like the gnashing of blades and the whistling of fire.
    Last edited by Froggy; 06-18-2015 at 02:25 PM.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

A hot wind seemed to kick up suddenly in the castle hallway, the temperature rising in the chamber, and then- in a burst of green light- the two men had vanished, to be replaced by a single figure, a green-skinned man with hair of emerald flames, clad in a purple jumpsuit.
    Harbinger claps hands together. "Good. You have revealed your true form. Welcome, Gammastorm."

An entry from Roy Lincoln's satellite journal

I tried to leave the Traitor Games behind and move forward, but no matter how hard I try, I can't outrun them. The Games affect everyone who participates, some more profoundly than others. The dynamics of the game, the beings we meet, and the battles we face all have a lasting impact. When meeting with the Monitor, I realized that this effect, this profound spiritual energy, is our means of success. I return to the Games not as a player once more, but as its instigator. Thus, I carefully crafted this Traitor Game to be our best means for trapping and defeating the Hypertime Hounds. We will then harness the energy from the game as part of our plan to save reality. And so it has been revealed to all those here--that they have been gathered for two missions, not one, and that though I have not lied, I have deceived them as much as any Traitor ever would. They forgiveness nor their empathy does not matter, but it would be greatly appreciated. Such a thing will have to be earned. So, when Ultra Rogue tersely asked,

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post
    I pondered the best course of action. Do I ride with someone else, to distance myself? Or do I ride with her, in the hopes that our close proximity might help us to move forward? It turns out I didn't have to decide. I think I would have chosen the latter.

"I can't fly. If you're offering to carry me, thank you," I said.

Clark intervened. Perhaps it's for the best that he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "I understand your feelings Ultra Rogue, believe me I do" he told her, glancing at Roy, then back to her.

"But this is no time to act out. we have a duty to save lives right now, and first step is retrieving the artifacts in Camelot. I'll take Roy and we can assess our possible strategies in the Sherwood Forest" he said to her, grabbing Roy a bit roughly and tossing the man over his shoulder.
    Before we parted, I felt a need to explain myself to her in a way she would understand.

"Ultra Rogue, you should know as much as anyone that sometimes we have to do something of which we're not proud in order to ultimately become someone better, and ultimately do greater good."

We aren't finished. Hopefully I'll have the chance to patch things up later.

But for now, we make our way to Camelot...

Meanwhile those in the forest (meaning everyone except Sage and Clark) would smell thunder and brimstone, and see a black steed with a black knight riding on top of it as well. The knight was six foot five and built like Thor, Samson, a number of mythological heroes, with a red thunderbolt on his chest.

"Thou came from Castle Xanadu, yes?" he asked, his voice sounding like the gnashing of blades and the whistling of fire.

"Greetings, warrior. True, we come from that general direction, but we narrowly avoided such a harrowing place. I am Queen Circe of Aeaea. I and my compatriots come in search of the great Merlin, for we desperately need his assistance."

Incredible Member

As the Blueperman and the cyborg rocketed off, Gammastorm was quick to follow. "Looks like it's time to 'duke' it out at the castle!"

Wait, Richard! cried the mind of Doc Banner, inside of their merged body. Let's not be hasty! What had he just been saying about the youngster growing into a more level-headed man?

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Lightning View Post
    Said mission was off the hinges already. Clark saw Sage fly towards Camelot at a breakneck speed, moving out of his bioelectrical field and into plain sight over the Sherwood Forest.... Clark quickly says "Followmeeverybody!" and they would fly over a lush, green expanse of forest where the trees were as tall as skyscrapers, vibrant, deep lakes spotted all over and the mewling of various creatures that shouldn't be in a medieval setting, at least above water. In one swift motion of a second, Clark would place Dex-Starr in the Weaver's...grasp, Roy behind him and fly toward Cyborg Sage, standing in front of her, arms crossed.

My thoughts precisely, thought Banner. We have no idea where these artifacts could be, or even what they look like- they may not be as obvious as their namesake's suggest. We should devise a means of locating them before flying off half-cocked.

"Aw, I bet if we knock some of these knights in shining armor around, they'll tell us where the doohickies are pretty quick," Rick was responding to the voice of Doctor Banner in his head, but to anyone observing him, it looked just like he was offering a general plan of action to the group.

"We are guests from another world, here to ask for your help in saving your world, among many others" he told Sir Lancelot of Kent, who swung at Clark. Clark grabbed the sword and charged it with electrical energy, which made his opponent wince but didn't stop him.

"Sage! Check on the others! Something is not right here! Not at all!" he said to her. She'd find herself covered in webbing though, flowing from the trees.
    "Woah ho! Looks like someone else had the same idea, just in reverse!" Gammastorm reached out towards the cybernetic Sage and a wash of greenish radiation poured forth from his hands, disintegrating the webbing holding her fast.

She too would cross her arms before responding. "I assumed a simple explanation about our cause would have been enough...do you imply they would not listen to us?" Than problem struck.

"Sage! Check on the others! Something is not right here! Not at all!" he said to her. She'd find herself covered in webbing though, flowing from the trees to wrap around her body.
    She'd look quite nonplussed at the webbing wrapped around her. "Affirmative." She replied casually snapping the webbing and flying back towards the forest where the rest of the group was.

Seeing that they had been intercepted Cybrog Sage would float down to speak with the black knight. "A targeting error. Our goal was to find Camelot."

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post
    "Greetings, warrior. True, we come from that general direction, but we narrowly avoided such a harrowing place. I am Queen Circe of Aeaea. I and my compatriots come in search of the great Merlin, for we desperately need his assistance."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    She too would cross her arms before responding.

Seeing that they had been intercepted Cybrog Sage would float down to speak with the black knight. "A targeting error. Our goal was to find Camelot."
    The knight looked at Circe, then Sage, drawing his sword. The lights of his eyes seemed to burn for a split second as he aimed the sword up toward the sky.

"You should know better than to try and gain entrance into Camelot with one of your 'creations' after what you tried with Arthur and his wife, sea-witch! SHAZAM! the Black Knight said, after which a thunderbolt hit him and the armor began to shine. He floated and darted towards Circe and Sage, sword raised overhand. Meanwhile, someone garbed in red and blue robes would leap down from the trees, wearing a fearsome mask with dozens of eyes.

"I'll make sure they don't get away Black Knight! So says Squire Parquagh!" he announced, firing webbing at each of the heroes.

Have at thee!

"Woah ho! Looks like someone else had the same idea, just in reverse!" Gammastorm reached out towards the cybernetic Sage and a wash of greenish radiation poured forth from his hands, disintegrating the webbing holding her fast.
    As Gammastorm freed Sage at the same time she freed herself, Clark grappled with Lancelot, breaking the sword as he charged up the suit. Clark was pushed back by Lancelot who seized at Gammastorm, but he quickly recovered and grappled with the Knight of Steel once again.

"Gammastorm! You can manipulate radiation yes? See if you can project red solar energy at our 'friend' here"

"I am no friend to you, base villains!" Lancelot said, heat vision being matched by electro vision.

"I'll get him into position and you blast him, alright?" he asked, slipping into an energy form to slip around Lancelot and perform a chokehold, shocking the armor off and exposing his skin to Gammastorm.

The knight looked at Circe, then Sage, drawing his sword. The lights of his eyes seemed to burn for a split second as he aimed the sword up toward the sky.

"You should know better than to try and gain entrance into Camelot with one of your 'creations' after what you tried with Arthur and his wife, sea-witch! SHAZAM! the Black Knight said, after which a thunderbolt hit him and the armor began to shine. He floated and darted towards Circe and Sage, sword raised overhand. Meanwhile, someone garbed in red and blue robes would leap down from the trees, wearing a fearsome mask with dozens of eyes.

"I'll make sure they don't get away Black Knight! So says Squire Parquagh!" he announced, firing webbing at each of the heroes.

Have at thee!

"Oh, for-- I don't live *in* the sea, you childish fool. I live on an *island.* Perhaps if you were to pause and call upon your wisdom, you would see I'm clearly not the same being you assume I am. My heart belongs to Odysseus!" Waving her hands, she attempted to use her transmogrification magics on the squire to transform him into a harmless dove.
    Last edited by Nschornhorst; 06-18-2015 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Sparks View Post
    Who had Ultra Rogue glaring full bore at him. Clark grimaced as he got in between the two, a hand out to the both of them.

Keeping her eyes on the shouldered Roy, Rogue muttered under her breath.

"No, Clark, you really don't."

If that man had any of his father's senses, he'd still have heard it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Lincoln View Post
    Before we parted, I felt a need to explain myself to her in a way she would understand.

"Ultra Rogue, you should know as much as anyone that sometimes we have to do something of which we're not proud in order to ultimately become someone better, and ultimately do greater good."

Now we make our way to Camelot...
    Clark's intervention was probably for the best. Rogue figured there were enough fliers to carry everybody anyway, and flying alone made sure no passenger idly heard what she responded, or rather confided, in Roy.

"If you 'know' me as well as you think y'do, then you know havin' somebody-- no, somethin'-- else inside my head is damn near th' worst. Ah ain't no angel... nevah was, and what ah did to those men..." her voice trailed off briefly, "...sure didn't make me better."

She flew a little closer, now whispering to him before departing.

"You an' me, we're gonna square up about this. But until then, you better think before the next time you chew my ear off-- 'bout how that boy you got killed is contributin' to your greater good."

Quote Originally Posted by Gammastorm View Post
    "Aw, I bet if we knock some of these knights in shining armor around, they'll tell us where the doohickies are pretty quick," Rick was responding to the voice of Doctor Banner in his head, but to anyone observing him, it looked just like he was offering a general plan of action to the group.
    Rogue quipped in kind to his remark, briefly flying alongside him as they touched down in Sherwood Forest.

"Best idea you've have had all day! An' here ah was thinkin' you an' th' Doc were gonna be a coupl'a naysayers the whole time."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight

As the group gathered one by one, Ultra Rogue put her hands on her hips, striding toward and sizing up the Black Knight. Unafraid, she tapped her index finger into his chestplate, leaving a tiny dent.

"Are you gonna let us pass without a tussle, or am ah gonna have to tear your arm off?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post

"Have at thee!"
    Standing at the epicenter of the mystically elemental blast knocked Ultra Rogue clean off her feet and yards away. Her body almost dug a trench into the earth beneath them as she careened through a few thick tree trunks before coming to a stop. She barely had the time to switch to hyper-invulnerability-- it was a good thing thunder has as noisy a tell as any attack.

"That settles it! When ah'm done with you that armor won't be fit for carryin' sardines."

With the aid of her X-Legion Flight Belt and a quick burst of hyper-speed, Ultra Rogue was back in the brawl. She switched back to hyper-strength, and with all the built up momentum, tackled the Black Knight in the spine!
    Last edited by Deadpooligan; 06-18-2015 at 05:11 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clark View Post
    As Gammastorm freed Sage at the same time she freed herself, Clark grappled with Lancelot, breaking the sword as he charged up the suit. Clark was pushed back by Lancelot who seized at Gammastorm, but he quickly recovered and grappled with the Knight of Steel once again.

"Gammastorm! You can manipulate radiation yes? See if you can project red solar energy at our 'friend' here"
    "'Red solar energy?'" Gammastorm seemed hesitant. "I'm not sure I can do that? Doc?" he queried the disembodied consciousness he shared a physical form with in his heroic guise.

Red solar radiation. Curious, Doctor Banner mused. 'Red' radiation would just be visible light in the longer red wavelength spectrum, but it would still be the same part of the electromagnetic spectrum as the rest of the energy being emitted by the sun. So I'm not sure it would be correct to term it...

A pained expression crossed Gammastorm's face. Aw, for cryin' out loud- I don't have time for one of your lectures, Doc! His right fist began to glow with waves of gamma energy as he charged up.

"I am no friend to you, base villains!" Lancelot said, heat vision being matched by electro vision.

"I'll get him into position and you blast him, alright?" he asked, slipping into an energy form to slip around Lancelot and perform a chokehold, shocking the armor off and exposing his skin to Gammastorm.
    "How about I dub him "Sir Down for the Count" with my royal fist, instead?" Gammastorm quipped as he slammed his hypercharged fist into Lancelot's gut.

Linda was lost. Everything had happened WAY too fast, and she could not get caught up to what was going on. Who were these people? What was going on?

She wasn't even sure who was where anymore. Was Sage with the group, or was she elsewhere?

OOC: Sigh. Too much going on, and too much to read to get back in. So where IS everyone again and what's the situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Linda was lost. Everything had happened WAY too fast, and she could not get caught up to what was going on. Who were these people? What was going on?

She wasn't even sure who was where anymore. Was Sage with the group, or was she elsewhere?

OOC: Sigh. Too much going on, and too much to read to get back in. So where IS everyone again and what's the situation?
    OOC: Sherwood Forest, which is a large forest between Castle Xanadu and Camelot. Sage flew ahead towards Camelot at first, while Clark wanted the group to get out of Castle Xanadu and plan how to get the things they need from Camelot, but Sage flying ahead alerted The Stranger (Phantom Stranger as Merlin) to their presence and in classic superhero confusion, thinks they're the threat Arthur and his Champions of Justice are meant to face. The Champions of Justice were mentioned in the update, so start there Chris. We were transported to Castle Canada after the update and now the group is in and above Sherwood Forest, engaged by Sir Lancelot of Kent, Black Knight and Squire Parquagh.

Any further questions I am more than willing to address, sorry for the confusion

Linda did not want to fight these knights. "I don't know who any of you are. For all we know, these knights could be the good guys. We shouldn't get in any senseless fights when the fate of the world is at stake."

"Maybe they know something about Castle Xanadu."