Page 83 of 114 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1703

Indigo Al 06-24-2007 08:25 PM

VOTING UPDATE

5 Megaman (Thorpool, Hotaru, Ms. Piggy, Roy Lincoln, Dwight Schrute)

Yet to vote - Tara Maclay, Megaman, Havik & Gan Ning, Peter Pan, Kamen Rider Odin, Rocky Balboa, Ty Lee, Burger King, Laharl)

Froggy 06-24-2007 09:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    OOC: I was thinking Nikki/Jessica Sanders, Julie Cooper, or the Engineer of the Authority.
    OOC: I got a wildstorm cahracter idea sa well

Megaman thopught as to why Thorpool would be so ridiculously adamant to suspect him, unlessss........................EUREKA!

Indigo Al 06-24-2007 09:54 PM

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo Yubari View Post
    "... u-uhm. Thanks! I think. But I mean I'm really not too hungry so maybe not or just a quick bite or something..."

"Why do try this delicious pie of Alfheim! It is a rare and delicate treat! Go ahead!" Just then, Bling flew on by. "Hello cousin!" Malekith said.

Froggy 06-24-2007 10:00 PM

"My vote is for Mr Roy Lincoln...he's been awfully quiet"

darkkeeperjr 06-24-2007 10:00 PM

A Flight Of Fight In Hel

As Aries,Bob,Karl,grimlock and the rest were making their way towards somewhere.(most likely lost) They seen a bright light by the tops of the mountions. It soon look like a flaming arrow heading straight for the group. a second later they could make out it was Pan holding a large bag. he stopped above the group and dumped out the bag. Large oval shaped missiles dropped around the guys. Aries picked one up." Hey Pan what is the meaning of this?"

"A little fun for me and Bling"

Each member held up an egg or two.Bob and karl tried to break one open when a horrible sound were heard in the distance. A dark shape was moving towards then as the group watched. The shape turned in to many and aries with the best sight noticed they were many many birds."Pan what have you done?"

pan let out a howl that the birds seem to hear and wheeled towards them.Soon it was clear that the birds were Rock eagles with wing spans greater than 25 ft and talons as sharp as pan blade. pan howled again as the birds got closer. then he took off like a shot towards the clouds." All this talk about storming the city and I don't think you can handle a few birds.Have fun"

The red eyed birds spied their eggs in the hands of food and decided to have revenge and dinner at the same time.

OOC: Thanks al!

darkkeeperjr 06-24-2007 10:12 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Al View Post

Just then, Bling flew on by. "Hello cousin!" Malekith said.
    "Hail dark elf! How have you been? Why do feel the need to say that we are kin? Said Bling.

darkkeeperjr 06-24-2007 10:15 PM

VOTING UPDATE

5 Megaman (Thorpool, Hotaru, Ms. Piggy, Roy Lincoln, Dwight Schrute)
    Pan looked over the tally board. "I vote against the toy Megaman!"

Froggy 06-24-2007 10:18 PM

Quote Originally Posted by darkkeeperjr View Post
    Pan looked over the tally board. "I vote against the toy Megaman!"
    Megaman shook his head. "I'm NOT A TOY YOU BARELY CLOTHED HUMAN! I AM A ROBOT! I LIVE AND THINK AND BREATHE!........

darkkeeperjr 06-24-2007 10:21 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Megaman shook his head. "I'm NOT A TOY YOU BARELY CLOTHED HUMAN! I AM A ROBOT! I LIVE AND THINK AND BREATHE!........
    Pan floated above the robot. "Do you do dishes?"

Froggy 06-24-2007 10:50 PM

Pan floated above the robot. "Do you do dishes?"
    "no, my sister does........and I know you may not believe me, but I warn you all, you're making a BIG mistake if you vote me out.......that is ALL I can say on that matter!"

GoGo Yubari 06-24-2007 11:54 PM

Ty Lee paused, apparently listening to something before speaking up.

"... so I guess I have to vote, right? And I'm voting for... Tara-san? Oh! Oh. Yeah, Tara. You were trying really hard to keep Bo in the game and I think that's kind of more of a lead than... anything else? Because I don't really get why we're voting for Megaman."

"Why do try this delicious pie of Alfheim! It is a rare and delicate treat! Go ahead!"
    "... right. T-thanks," she said before apprehensively taking a small bite out of the pie.

Deadpooligan 06-24-2007 11:59 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Schornforce View Post
    "Huh? Did you say something? Oh! Of course! You must be that new agent I sent for."
    "Th'art trying my patience, Pigathius. Perhaps I should take a better form"

Loki rubbed his temples and turned into a muppet! Adorable.

"I am LOKI, MUPPET GOD OF MISCHIEF! The inquisitor for the game you play! I am not your 'new agent'!"

He pointed at her.

"I am here to inquire you about thy involvement in the murders here!"

He swatted a large piece of cake out of her hands.

"NOW STOP EATING, AND DEFEND THYSELF!"

tangentman 06-25-2007 12:04 AM

Tara sighed at Ty Lee's accusation. She felt flustered by the charges from a player she hadn't seen, who had barely been involved in the game. "I defended Bo because we were becoming friends, not because I was wuh-working with him!" Tara blinked at Ty. "Who are you again? I mean, what's suspicious to me is that you suddenly come out of nowhere and accuse people without real proof."

She crossed her arms and stared coolly at the girl. "The way you've been hanging back the whole time, plus that techno-device you're wearing...well, I can't help thinking it would sure make it easier for you to kill us off." Shaking her head, Tara held up a hand. "No. Think what you want to think, I know what I have and haven't done. I also know who looks the most suspicious to me right now: Kamen Rider Odin. You're powerful enough to kill Ares, and certainly brutal enough to do it willingly. I'm sticking with my vote...but I'm keeping my eye on a few others, too."

With that said, Tara cut her eyes toward Dwight, Havik, and one other.

The Purple Skull 06-25-2007 12:10 AM

When we last left off, Bob & Karl were deciding on their dramatic entrance in order to bring fear to Asgard.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi2 View Post
    Looking down at the two, then at the ice giant, Grimlock scrathed his head in conffusion. "You two very strange" Grimlock said to Bob and Karl.
    Showing off his exceptional comeback skills, Bob quickly retorts...

"Your mom is strange."

"Do transformers even have moms?"

"...Enough distractions. It's time for our dramatic entrance!"

Minutes pass, and back at Valhalla, a cloud of smoke appears. Ominous music also begins playing. Then, clad in their classic costumes, Bob & Karl appear via hologram.

"Prepare to die!"

"And that ain't no lie!"

"To bring fear and chaos in this dimension."

To bring anarchy and a hate towards your direction.

"Bob."

"Karl."

"Hydra & AIM together you can't beat our might!"

"Give up now, cuz you're gonna lose this fight!"

"Meeeowth! Dat's right!"

"What the? Who the hell are you?"

"Meowth at yer soivace."

"The hell you doing here?"

"Unsolicited cameo."

"Oh I see."

"Holy crap! You can talk!"

(Points to Bob) "Slowbro ova der. He's not too bright is he?"

"Nah not really."

"Well, latah losers!"

Meowth disappears through a portal.

"Dude! That was a cat!"

".................................."

OOC: Schorn - Did you really think I wasn't gonna include Meowth here? Haha.

Froggy 06-25-2007 12:11 AM

"... so I guess I have to vote, right? And I'm voting for... Tara-san? Oh! Oh. Yeah, Tara. You were trying really hard to keep Bo in the game and I think that's kind of more of a lead than... anything else? Because I don't really get why we're voting for Megaman."

"... right. T-thanks," she said before apprehensively taking a small bite out of the pie.
    "Someone realizes what a mistake voting for me is! I mean theres been ZERO concrete evidence MADe as to WHY I could've been a traitor!

tangentman 06-25-2007 12:22 AM

"Someone realizes what a mistake voting for me is! I mean theres been ZERO concrete evidence MADe as to WHY I could've been a traitor!

"I said the same thing to her. You're as guilty as I am of being one of the killers. In the sense of 'Not'." Tara smiled sympathetically at Megaman. "I guess it's what all the cool kids are doing these days."

KamenRaida 06-25-2007 12:23 AM

OOC: Not to nit-pick or anything, but I really find it kind of wierd that someone of supposedly Chinese origin would be using the 'san' title.

Quote Originally Posted by tangentman View Post

She crossed her arms and stared coolly at the girl. "The way you've been hanging back the whole time, plus that techno-device you're wearing...well, I can't help thinking it would sure make it easier for you to kill us off." Shaking her head, Tara held up a hand. "No. Think what you want to think, I know what I have and haven't done. I also know who looks the most suspicious to me right now: Kamen Rider Odin. You're powerful enough to kill Ares, and certainly brutal enough to do it willingly. I'm sticking with my vote...but I'm keeping my eye on a few others, too."
    "That you would still hold to that decision prior to any information Goombella would give makes you seem all the less suspicious, doesn't it?" Kamen Rider Odin said, animosity oozing out of every word he said, "Unlike you however, I'll be patient and see what Goombella has to say before deciding if you do fit the role of Traitor or not."

tangentman 06-25-2007 12:27 AM

"We don't have the luxury of waiting on Goombella. Odin said the deadline is soon. I don't believe Megaman is the traitor, and if nobody else will, I'm gonna speak up on his behalf with a vote."

Froggy 06-25-2007 12:31 AM

"I said the same thing to her. You're as guilty as I am of being one of the killers. In the sense of 'Not'." Tara smiled sympathetically at Megaman. "I guess it's what all the cool kids are doing these days."
    "Haha! Finally a joke I can laugh at here!.........I guess it is....but seeing as mostly everyone has voted for me....looks like i'm on my way out sadly......unless poeple start ot realize how WRONG they are! I mean, I dont WANT to be banished! It might take me YEARS to get home! I might never see Doctor Light again! or even ROll!......this sucks! Megaman said aloud, before sitting down. He then said "Thank you Tara, at least SOME people understand!"

Tommy 06-25-2007 12:34 AM

"I defended Bo because we were becoming friends, not because I was wuh-working with him!"
    "I think were it not for my killing all those people (Okay, I just want to say I didn't want to and apologize for doing it) you and Megaman could be my friends..."

Donald M. 06-25-2007 12:35 AM

"Haha! Finally a joke I can laugh at here!.........I guess it is....but seeing as mostly everyone has voted for me....looks like i'm on my way out sadly......unless poeple start ot realize how WRONG they are! I mean, I dont WANT to be banished! It might take me YEARS to get home! I might never see Doctor Light again! or even ROll!......this sucks! Megaman said aloud, before sitting down. He then said "Thank you Tara, at least SOME people understand!"
    Dwight rolled his eyes.

"How does being banished effect your chances of getting home? You're only being sent to the kitchen. It's right over there! So melodramatic!"

tangentman 06-25-2007 12:40 AM

Tara could only offer Megaman a sad, knowing smile. She hated that he would apparently be voted off soon. There just wasn't enough evidence against him, and there were crueler and far more powerful players still in the game. Unfortunately, everyone seemed determined to vote him off.

"Then again, I was wrong about Bo. I just...I can't see supporting a killer twice in a row. My luck can't be that bad...can it?" Tara thought back to an old conversation with Willow; "assume crash positions" indeed.

Froggy 06-25-2007 12:50 AM

"I think were it not for my killing all those people (Okay, I just want to say I didn't want to and apologize for doing it) you and Megaman could be my friends..."
    "uhh....wow, thanks?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald M. View Post
    Dwight rolled his eyes.

"How does being banished effect your chances of getting home? You're only being sent to the kitchen. It's right over there! So melodramatic!"
    Megaman blinked, then remembered with a laugh. "haha, o yeah........"

Tara could only offer Megaman a sad, knowing smile. She hated that he would apparently be voted off soon. There just wasn't enough evidence against him, and there were crueler and far more powerful players still in the game. Unfortunately, everyone seemed determined to vote him off.

"Then again, I was wrong about Bo. I just...I can't see supporting a killer twice in a row. My luck can't be that bad...can it?" Tara thought back to an old conversation with Willow; "assume crash positions" indeed.
    Megaman stood up, then touched her shoulder, gently, making sure he didn't grab the huamn too hard. "Trust me, you're...."LUCK" isn't that bad.....I'm not a killer......"

Tommy 06-25-2007 01:00 AM

"I guess it's what all the cool kids are doing these days."

"See, the thing is, we just don't like Megaman."

Froggy 06-25-2007 01:27 AM

"See, the thing is, we just don't like Megaman."
    "well......who are you?

Froggy 06-25-2007 02:36 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    OOC: If I join next time (that’s a big IF) having red the New Invaders mini I might go with Blazing Skull, Fujin & Rajin from Final Fantasy VIII or with Birdie from Street Fighter Alpha.
    OOC: lmao at the idea of Fujin and Rajin.......they'd be awesome

Megaman made another plea, asking for people to realize how wrong they are to vote him out. "I'm telling you all, have you even LISTENED to the evidence against me? It makes NO sense at all, whatsoever!........ II mean how can i STEAL someones attitude? I only take TECHNOLOGICAL weaponry! Batman had no technological assets! neither did ARES! listen to the facts!

Indigo Al 06-25-2007 08:23 AM

"Hail dark elf! How have you been? Why do feel the need to say that we are kin? Said Bling.
    "Come come, Bling, play not the fool with me. Alfheim, Faerieland, Summerworld -- 'tis all the same place, fundamentally. We are undoubtedly kin."

Later, Malekith was grinning expectantly as Ty was slowly convinced to try a piece of pie. Brunhilde the Valkyrie was observing them from the corner. As Ty was about to bring the pie to her mouth, she rushed over, Dragonfang in hand, and knocked the pie from Ty's hands. Next, she swung at Malekith with her enchanted sword. "Vile Dark Alfar, leave her be! Get out of Valhalla!" Malekith hissed and teleported away.

"Are you alright, girl? You must be VERY, very careful not to accept food or gifts from the Alfar, Light or Dark."

Superheroic 06-25-2007 08:52 AM

The red eyed birds spied their eggs in the hands of food and decided to have revenge and dinner at the same time.
    Two Hours Later:

Ymir grabbed a drumstick from the roasting Rock Eagle. "This is good, Olympian."

Ares scooped some scrambled Rock Eagle Egg into his bowl. "When you have to eat on the march all the time you learn a few tricks. I admit, at first I was angry at Pan but this turned into a decent barbecue."

There was a loud crash as Bob and Karl fought over a rather large Eagle Wing. Ares threw the hot pan of eggs at the two. "Idiots! We have like two dozen wings! Get your own already! My twelve year old son is better behaved than you two!"