Default The Insomnium-Eye Thread!

Hello, all!

A short introduction of what Insomnium-Eye is:

Insomnium-Eye is a collective of artists, writers, and programmers dedicated to creating multimedia content throughout various genres and platforms. It started in 2011 and was completely funded by myself.
    At the time we're working on "Idyll Haven: Crimson Silence" which should be complete by sometime next year. I'm funding the project mostly by my own pocket, which means progress is very slow, but I'm considering giving crowdfunding another try in the near future. We're currently working at the pace of one page a week. Our content can be explored fully on our website. But I'll be posting links to the comics themselves here.

So, without further adieu, here's a list of my projects, in no particular order. Keep in mind that I'm only responsible for the design, writing, and production. I own the rights to all of 'em, except Hero Fighter Origins.

Idyll Haven: Crimson Silence
    IDYLL_HAVEN_COVER2.jpg
    This is a part of the "Diveri-Earth" saga, which I started writing all the way back in 2005, and the first one to be actually produced. It's the one we're currently working on.
    It's in the Sci-Fi Fantasy genre, and is one chapter in, with the second one nearing completion. I'll post them here as soon as they're complete.

Hero Fighter Origins
    HFOCover_Font.jpg
    Quick Backstory with this one:
    A friend of mine, Marti Wong, created a game back in 2011 titled "Hero Fighter", which picked up some good press recently over in China. I pitched the idea to him to make a web-manga for him which would be read from right to left so it could eventually be printed and sold in that area upon completion. Unfortunately, due to some monetary issues on my side, we had to put it on hiatus. I'm planning on picking up where we left off in the near future to continue production of HFO so we can eventually send it over to Marti Wong and it's fans. This comic's well over 250 pages long, the archive of which can be accessed here.

Monday Comics
    I started making Monday comics as a motivational hobby, which was inspired by Zen-Pencils. I'm planning to write more of these in the near future.

I'll update this list as we update more. We're about down with chapter 2 of Crimson Silence so there's that to look forward to

(Continued...)
    Last edited by Hecterian; 07-03-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Sketch Request Saturday
    Over on our Facebook group we decided to create an event that we called "Sketch Request Saturday", where we'd ask our followers to request something, which would get voted on via Facebook's "Like system", which we would then draw. It was fairly successful for a while and it generated alot of interest in our page, but it was eventually discontinued due to a lack of comments at some point. Note that I don't own the rights to these, since they're all technically requested by fans. Note that some of these are quite silly...

I'll update this thread as new images come along!
    Last edited by Hecterian; 06-13-2015 at 08:39 PM.

-Bump-

Chapter 2 Added!