Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: E3 2015

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    Is it ok to be bitter that Square has remade every classic FF except VI? Its the only one I'd really be interested in seeing.
    VI is probably the only one that shouldn't be touched. It's perfect as it is.

VII had huge problems with the script and translation, along with really rudimentary 3D modeling. Obviously they need to walk the line between improving everything they can and not removing the stuff that people cling to, but I think 18-20 years later it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    Is it ok to be bitter that Square has remade every classic FF except VI? Its the only one I'd really be interested in seeing.
    They haven't really remade V either. I'm not counting that hideos iOS...thing...as a remake.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Just seeing all the new things in Fallout 4 and knowing that it is coming out 11-10-15 makes me very very happy and excited.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    They haven't really remade V either. I'm not counting that hideos iOS...thing...as a remake.
    I definitely want to see a V remake.

Disappointed in no God of War 4.. but Ghost Recon, Mass Effect, and some new PlayStation IPs look pretty awesome. Not all that impressed with Rainbow Six to be honest. Which is a bummer. Cool that Vegas and Vegas 2 come with Siege though.

And...Shenmue 3 is completely funded. Good on that, I loved Shenmue on the Dreamcast. I've never gotten to play 2, but maybe the first 2 will get some sort of rerelease as well.

I feel sorry for Nintendo right now. They had the best E3 of their lives last year, but now they have to follow FFVIIR.
    FFVII crushed Nintendo in the 90s, now it's back to ruin their E3. Bring your A game Big N, the competition isn't screwing around this year.
    If what I've been told is true...Nintendo fans will be very happy this year

And...Shenmue 3 is completely funded. Good on that, I loved Shenmue on the Dreamcast. I've never gotten to play 2, but maybe the first 2 will get some sort of rerelease as well.
    lol, even if they don't have the best E3 I'm not worried, I'm sure it's going to be very solid.

Nintendo time

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    lol, even if they don't have the best E3 I'm not worried, I'm sure it's going to be very solid.
    I retract everything I said, outside of Star Fox, Mario Tennis and the game already announced, that was...painful. The fact that a Mario sports game was one of the highlights also makes me sad .-.

really bad show .-. that "New Metroid" also makes me sad
    Last edited by Step; 06-16-2015 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    VI is probably the only one that shouldn't be touched. It's perfect as it is.
    Eh, I still want a remade FFVI. It won't take away from the greatness of the original. Its the only FF where I truly cared about the characters.

I forgot about V, but in all fairness, so do most people. I think it was only first officially released in the west on the playstation 1.
    Life is but a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    I retract everything I said, outside of Star Fox, Mario Tennis and the game already announced, that was...painful. The fact that a Mario sports game was one of the highlights also makes me sad .-.

really bad show .-. that "New Metroid" also makes me sad
    Yeah, that was pretty painful. I still back Nintendo more then any other developer, but I was seriously expecting a real Metroid announcement this year.
    Life is but a dream

The fickleness of gamers never ceases to amaze me. Apparently, Nintendo is already DOA.
    Life is but a dream

Starfox is being made by platinum games and platinum is making another Wii U game as well