View Poll Results: Seven Deadly Sinners

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Bobisbeast

3 75.00%
  • Team The MunchKING

1 25.00%

Default Rumbler's League Fall/Winter 2015 Week Seven - Bobisbeast vs The MunchKING

Rumbler's League Fall/Winter 2015 Week Seven

Bobisbeast

vs

The MunchKING

Arena: Battle at Hoth (Star Wars - Imperials vs Rebels)

Rules:

• Competitors cannot post here in the first hour after the Thread goes up, or in the last hour before the poll closes. Violation of this rule results in a loss of 1 vote point.
    • Each Competitor gets up to 30 posts to debate their positions.
    • Non-debate posts must either be posted in the discussion thread or, if they have to be posted here, must be labeled as a non-debate post.
    • All players in the League are strongly encouraged to vote in every match. Or else.
    • Each Competitor is expected to Vote for their own team, otherwise the final vote will be short by 1.
    • Non-players are welcome to vote, however, for their votes to count they must either participate in the debates and/or state why they chose to vote as they did.
    • The Matches will last for 3 days, which means they will run from Wednesday to Saturday of Each Week.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Team Bobisbeast

The battle of Hoth will prove to be a tad more intense this week, so it's time for a nice quick lil strat from everyone's favorite not so human team

Cable: Will begin by telekinetically atomizing all of the enemies weapons/items/mystical doodads/corpses. He'll then follow this up by corrupting the DNA in Flonne's Chemical X by changing it into its chiral pair and then finish up with a massive mind wipe of those on the opposing team.

Cyborg Thor-EL: Will directly target Flonne, teleporting to her location, disspelling any magic she might produce, physically attacking her while mystically barraging her with a variety of transmutation/energy/distortion/whatever is gonna end up taking her out.

After this he'll bind the ghost on the opposing team.

Manhattan: Teleports behind the opposing team and explodes anyone not taken out

Behemoth: Barrels over the battlefield and takes on anyone still in play.

Ultron: Mind control any alive enemies that can be controlled into attacking each other.

Contingencies/General Statements:
    We'll be functioning at our fastest, with our most powerful attacks at our disposal.
    Attacks will be countered to the best of our teams ability, whether that be counterspells, energy manipulation, etc, or defended against via phasing or teleportation if needed.
    We will return from D-dumps.
    Spells + energy manipulation will be countered
    Cyborg + Ultron can inhabit other robots/technology and will do so if their bodies get destroyed.
    Cyborg will copy himself and inhabit that body if needed.
    We'll adapt to the opposing strategy as best we can, locating hidden/teleported enemies, changing targets if needed, etc
    Scans will be provided as needed.

Team The MunchKING

No Strat Submitted

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Seems Bob wins out. Hope Munch get shins internet back soon.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Spectacular Member

Same here, I was looking forward to debating Munch. A win is a win I suppose.

In my opinion, Munch's team is pretty damn scary as far as magic goes.

Eh, I hope he is able to see the Leyline thing I discovered, White and Red have some nice ones.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Leylines are cool but Red's big one is "No life recovering" which is pretty much the opposite of what you want your healbot to cast.

White's mook raiser isn't exactly something I've been needing either, but I've got to admit hexproof would be pretty cool. Does it work against abilities?

*goes to look it up*

Huh... rule 702.11, it does include abilities. That would make Flonne MORE invulnerable than her ludicrous stats already do.

Besides, I was abusing game mechanics enough I didn't want to argue about what counted as an opening hand.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Leylines are cool but Red's big one is "No life recovering" which is pretty much the opposite of what you want your healbot to cast.

White's mook raiser isn't exactly something I've been needing either, but I've got to admit hexproof would be pretty cool. Does it work against abilities?

*goes to look it up*

Huh... rule 702.11, it does include abilities. That would make Flonne MORE invulnerable than her ludicrous stats already do.

Besides, I was abusing game mechanics enough I didn't want to argue about what counted as an opening hand.
    Cool

Oh, what do you think we should do about Hybrid Mana spells? I know Multicolors are out unless you've got both, but those can be used in a mono-color deck.

Example for those confused: Shielding Plax is Blue and Green, and can be paid with either mana. Every combo of 2 colors has a version.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I'm of the opinion if you could cast it with one, than you can cast it with one.

That said, I tried to pick a theme and stick with it rather than throwing every card at them.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!