Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Yes.

None whatsoever.

Strange, yes. Xavier, yes. But Superman nope.
    Does he have any super-speed or similar reactions? If no I feel comfortable making him a 9 or 10 to replace Strangefate after this season. Anything close to relativistic speeds though and he's off the scale IMO.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Does he have any super-speed or similar reactions? If no I feel comfortable making him a 9 or 10 to replace Strangefate after this season. Anything close to relativistic speeds though and he's off the scale IMO.
    As I've mentioned, he can essentially self-teleport across inter-galactic distances, so he is capable of quick movement.

Reaction-wise, he keeps up more or less evenly with a guy who is peak human+, but unless I am failing to remember something truly significant, they both are well below Spiderman level speeds/reactions.

I noticed what appears to be the unstoppable parasite on the Item list: Telepathic Parasite (DC: JLA/Hitman) 9

It's not even a 10, but 10 or not it shouldn't be on the list IMO.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

They had a big discussion about it last league thread.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Mighty Member

For a combo breaker, something One Piece for the distant future.

The Castle Castle Fruit is a pretty-bullshit-for-League-purposes Devil Fruit that turns the inside of your body into a castle which you can use to carry allies and weapons. You can open gates for these people to enter/leave the castle, or open weapons ports from the inside. Allies you carry are miniaturized inside your body, but resized to normal once they are a few inches outside you, and the same to attacks they happen to fire from inside you.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Man, that Oda, you'd think eventually he'd run out of ideas, but he just keeps coming up with crazier fruits!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    They had a big discussion about it last league thread.
    I was a big part of it, and a no-defense power that turns strength, speed, and more off without a hint of defense is beyond the league.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I was a big part of it, and a no-defense power that turns strength, speed, and more off without a hint of defense is beyond the league.
    Did it work on everyone, or was it selective/targeting, and let the people on its team keep their powers?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Did it work on everyone, or was it selective/targeting, and let the people on its team keep their powers?
    As it was sentient I'd think it could except people, but I don't know as I haven't read the thing. Regardless of everyone but who you put it on or just the enemy, there's no defense unlike Sand-Kitty.