Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Nik, how would you price Judar?
    Personally, I'd call it a seven. Only thing that might budge it is the Isolation Barrier.

Seems fair enough for me.

So I'd like to add Judar (Magi) - 7.

And huh, I motion to remove the Endbringer that copies powers just because of the sheer silliness of double Eidolons + esoterics on a class 100 chasis.

If we're saying that the ghosts are at full power, something should probably also be done about Glaistig Uaine and Eidolon both being nine pointers, since Glaistig can summon him and other people.
    Last edited by Siriel; 08-10-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Triple Metal Man (Justice League: Gods and Monsters) 7

Description: The character is unnamed, but is a fusion of three "liquid metal" androids who replicate the powers of this version of the Justice League. The robots were created by Will Magnus, who in this universe, desires to overturn the League in order to fulfill his own agenda.

Powers and Abilities:
    • As a liquid metal android, the robot can alter it's shape, repair damage in seconds, and can make itself more solid or liquid as needed.
    • As a merger of three androids, it can operate as a single unit, but can split back apart into three separate ones as needed. Each robot individually has abilities that replicate those of the Justice League, and in their combined form, merges those powers (although they do not seem to stack).
    • Superman - A DCAU level Superman with standard Kryptonian powers.
    • Wonder Woman - A DCAU level Wonder Woman, wielding a nearly indestructible, super sharp sword built with Apokoliptic technology.
    • Batman - This version of Batman is a vampire, with bullet timing, blood draining, thermographic vision, lesser super strength, and enhanced agility.
    • As well, each robot has a Mother Boxes that allows instant teleportation. When combined, all three Mother Boxes are at it's disposal, so losing one or two does not lessen it's teleport ability.

Weaknesses: Only obvious shown weakness is extremes of heat, as it was melted by being forced into lava by Superman, and Superman was able to blast through it with heat vision easier than he was able to inflict damage via his punches.

Links: Full Fight Scene - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4dU3URijg
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 08-28-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I'd also endorse Judar as around a 7.

He's around the same level as people I've pitched as 7s earlier in the thread and he could pretty handily beat the 6s I've pitched as well so that ranking seems fair.

I'm working on soem things realted tot he Item's list taht i will post here when I'm done. But first...

Martial Arts Download, 10 (Matrix) 1
    Martial Arts Download, 50 (Matrix) 2
    Martial Arts Download, 75 (Matrix) 3
    Martial Arts Download, 100 (Matrix) 4
    Martial Arts Download, 500 (Matrix) 7
    Martial Arts Download, 1000 (Matrix) 9

Anyone in favor of removing these from the list? They don't really do what they are supposed to do. It's like reading a book on Martial Arts, that doesn't make you a Black Belt.

And this one

Matrix Outfit (Matrix) 1

What exactly is a Matrix Outfit? A long, black coat? I think we already have that in the Wiki.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-10-2015 at 05:18 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Martial Arts Download is fine as a item, but there doesn't need to be that many, and they don't need to be that expense. Just make it a multi-purchase, and the player can choose, I dunno, three styles to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It's like reading a book on Martial Arts, that doesn't make you a Black Belt.
    That is not how the Matrix skill downloads work.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    That is not how the Matrix skill downloads work.
    I saw it as Neo having to train extensively before the downloads were of any use to him. Without the Virtual training, all you get is knowledge, not skill.

I saw it as Neo having to train extensively before the downloads were of any use to him. Without the Virtual training, all you get is knowledge, not skill.
    Actually, you do get the skill. Neo was able to pull off the moves and everything just fine. What he had to train was to push past his instinctive human limits. To get him to push past holding back because of his years as a "normal person" and reach the superhuman levels of physical power he was capable of, but which he still had that reflexive disbelief.
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 08-10-2015 at 07:52 PM.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Anyone in favor of removing these from the list? They don't really do what they are supposed to do. It's like reading a book on Martial Arts, that doesn't make you a Black Belt.
    Why don't they? They plugged Neo in, and he was all "I know Kung Fu", and then started doing Anime shit all over the place.

And this one

Matrix Outfit (Matrix) 1

What exactly is a Matrix Outfit? A long, black coat? I think we already have that in the Wiki.
    The long black coat and the stylish leather. Maybe those black rubber boots too.

But yeah, that was on there strictly for style points.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

If we keep it, then I think we should simplify and clarify it. How many styles of Mart I al Arts does one person need in order to kick ass?

If we keep it, then I think we should simplify and clarify it. How many styles of Martial Arts does one person need in order to kick ass?
    Well, like I said, just drop it down it a single, multi-purchase item and let people pick the styles they want, up to three or five or whatever.

These are way overpriced for the most part. The only reason these give superhuman levels of power in the Matrix is because that's a digital environment that lets people transcend natural limits. Give a regular human 1000 martial arts styles, he's still not going to be able to so much as dent a T-800 in a Khazan match. Besides, there's a point of diminishing returns, where knowing 1000 styles isn't that much better than, say, knowing 20. Or 10. Because you'll naturally combine everything you learn into a style that suits your body.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

I added the Matrix Outfit and Sith Cloak/Robe long ago as there were literally no clothing items on the Item list at that time(only armors and whatnot).

We can get rid of them and just use Costume of choice(1) and Team Costumes of choice(1) or (2) to make things easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    I added the Matrix Outfit and Sith Cloak/Robe long ago as there were literally no clothing items on the Item list at that time(only armors and whatnot).

We can get rid of them and just use Costume of choice(1) and Team Costumes of choice(1) or (2) to make things easier.
    We do have several variants of costumes, like the Cosplay Costume of Choice. Which, technically, includes dressing up like Neo.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I like the idea of keeping some fluff stuff...
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!