Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Incredible Member

Not a big fan of his last story-arc (I don't like when Spiderman is too successful) but he is for me the best writer of spiderman since a long time. His Superior arc was a classic, and his spider-verse and spider island were very good. I hope that he will stay a long time (and that editorial will not try to interfere in his work too much)

BANNED

He's been on the book since 2007 and has written more issues of Spider-Man than anybody in the character's history. I think we can already qualify his tenure as "a long time".

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    DC Comics did offer him the opportunity to write Superman or Batman. The question is how much money is DC or Marvel is willing to pay him to stay on their books. If he decides to stay with Marvel, he will be the highest paid writer there. The longer the writer's contract, the more money he gets.
    I'm guessing he makes a comfortable living, although he might not make as much as others since he isn't very prolific and often needs cowriters.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedique View Post
    I think Slott could knock a relaunched Fantastic Four out of the park. The characters and the whacky science fiction plots would suit his writing style. He could bring the Silver Surfer in as well.
    With the recent discoveries made by the Kepler Space Telescope, as well as the theory about the Apollo 18, 19, and 20 missions to the Moon. Slott could easily make the FF great when he combines science fiction with science fact(recent discoveries about other star system as well as our own) into the stories...

Empty is thy hand!

I really enjoy Slott on Spider-Man (not so much these last two volumes, but still), so I'd have no problem with him sticking around for a while longer. However, I know that he could do really great stuff with the other heroes, based on his work with Thing, She-Hulk, The Initiative and Mighty Avengers, so I'd love to see him on other books. Swap his workload with Bendis's and I'd be more than happy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayneJr. View Post
    I really enjoy Slott on Spider-Man (not so much these last two volumes, but still), so I'd have no problem with him sticking around for a while longer. However, I know that he could do really great stuff with the other heroes, based on his work with Thing, She-Hulk, The Initiative and Mighty Avengers, so I'd love to see him on other books. Swap his workload with Bendis's and I'd be more than happy.
    It would be interesting if Slott actually combines elements form his She-Hulk run and incorporate that into ASM, such as Jennifer Walters becoming Peter's legal Adviser and close friend. If Slott was able to mix all of the elements from his previous series run into ASM, no one would be complaining about his Spider-Man run too much as that would keep a lot of readers happy, like having Tigra as part of the Spider-Man supporting cast lineup as a member of the NYPD, continuing that long tradition of Spider-Man's close relationship with a Police Officer whose his ally, with the last one being Carlie Cooper and Capt. Jean DeWolf. And Tigra is one of the few people who could knock some sense into Felica Hardy as she was the one who trained her to being with(while Greer was The Cat)...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedique View Post
    I think Slott could knock a relaunched Fantastic Four out of the park. The characters and the whacky science fiction plots would suit his writing style. He could bring the Silver Surfer in as well.
    Yeah!! I'd love to see that. The return of one of my favorite books, one of my favorite writers... I'd like to see Surfer as an honorary member, too. Maybe the Richards take over Parker Industries...?