Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    But I want my Puma-Tigra-Spidey love triangle fanfic in it!
    No love triangle. More about the idea of having Tigra, Puma, Feral (Maria Callasantos), The Beast, and Thornn working alongside Spidey against Kraven and Sabretooth's control over the Cat People. This would raise Tigra's profile in a positive light. But I want to see the day when Greer and Tigra are separated from each other. This would finally allow Greer Nelson to become "The Cat" once again in Spider-Man's world as a Police Officer whose Peter's close friend.

Last edited by Darthfury78; 04-12-2022 at 01:06 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    No love triangle.
    To use a point that you often invoke, a creative writer can work in a love triangle into this. You've always said a creative writer can make a Spider-Man/[Insert name of favorite superheroine here] team-up work and drive up sales. Same holds for a love triangle between Spidey/Love interest #1/Love interest #2.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    This is a Darthfury thread.

He does stuff like this.

Out of nowhere he'll just post topics like "Jennifer Kale, Rachel Summers, and Peter Parker should be in a love triangle together" and cite a 40 year old issue of Marvel Team-Up as proof that they've been in love all this time and may have went to school or shared an apartment complex (despite the fact that the comics show no such things.)

It's why we love the guy.
    Don't forget how he'll say "Marvel should've done this in X era".

Funniest one I've seen was when he insisted Spidey should've been more connected with Black Widow since the 80's, and when I pointed out that the role of a secret agent ally could be fulfilled by Teresa, he dismissed her and said Natasha has direct ties with Peter's parents, and Teresa doesn't, keep in mind that was before Spencer decided to say Teresa may not be Peter's sister, so making a claim that Natasha is directly connected with Richard and Mary is ridiculous, and as far as I know, nothing indicates Natasha knew or cared about Richard or Mary, so that claim is still dubious lol.

No love triangle. More about the idea of having Tigra, Puma, Feral (Maria Callasantos), The Beast, and Thornn working alongside Spidey against Kraven and Sabretooth's control over the Cat People. This would raise Tigra's profile in a positive light. But I want to see the day when Greer and Tigra are separated from each other. This would finally allow Greer Nelson to become "The Cat" once again in Spider-Man's world as a Police Officer whose Peter's close friend.

Okay, this one could actually be a dumb fun kind of story, silver age dumb fun of course.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 04-12-2022 at 09:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

...And you insist you're not a "story details" kind of guy.

Astonishing Member

Everything is about sales figures. If the idea is stupid, fine. But if it sells, the idea stays. There is a lot of characters that could be better positioned that would make money for Marvel. That's all the company cares about. Sometimes, stupid ideas sells faster than sensible ideas.