Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    Enjoy that Wes Craig Flash variant while it lasts. As soon as Marvel finds out about it, I think they might insist on a couple of changes...
    It's not like Marvel's doing anything with those characters.

*rimshot*

Quote Originally Posted by Mhenry86 View Post
    Yes I'm one of those that are saying this is not 'my Lobo' but wondering if I will need to read his series the next few months because it's involving Sinestro which I do read.
    I was worried about that, too, but they're separated in the solicits and don't state "part x of x" so I have the feeling you can read them separately and it's just different viewpoints depending on the comic you read.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

I'm happy to see another Cover Girls Black Canary statue, but damn it do I hate that costume. Gotta say I haven't really been enjoying the Artgerm designed line. And no Black Canary statue will ever beat the Adam Hughes one!

So the Robin books are 2.99 but Wonder Woman and Flash and Aquaman and Grayson are all 3.99? They seem to keep going back and forth on this and I can't figure it out. I guess we won't know until we see the books on the rack.

Harley Quinn's cover resembles Margot Robbie's custome from Suicide Squad. The bat, the heart below her eye, the top, etc. but keeping the style of comic book Harley. It's very Hollywood fitting

All-New Member

I don't get it: Grayson's solicitation says:
    "For the first time since he faked his own death, Dick Grayson returns home to Gotham City. But will Spyral ever really let him go for good?"

But wasn't he standing-in for Batman at the climax of Endgame to fool the Joker? The solicitation for the annual is also weird, with him just finding out Bruce is gone.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Potty-Man View Post
    I don't get it: Grayson's solicitation says:
    "For the first time since he faked his own death, Dick Grayson returns home to Gotham City. But will Spyral ever really let him go for good?"

But wasn't he standing-in for Batman at the climax of Endgame to fool the Joker? The solicitation for the annual is also weird, with him just finding out Bruce is gone.
    Probably the "first time" is referring to that this is the first time in this particular book that he had returned home and it would be also be the "first time" he had returned home to Gotham for people who are only reading Grayson. Surprising as it is there are people who are not reading Snyder's Batman so they wouldn't know about his other appearance. As for the solicitation for the annual, that depends on where in the flow of things the annual is set and also wasn't Dick knocked out at the end of Endgame anyway. Maybe he got picked up by Spyral before he regained consciousness and so he wasn't aware of Batman's death. They may have even kept that from him on purpose. Who knows.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Depending on how June finishes,

It'll be either...

Batgirl #44
    Black Canary #4
    Gotham Academy #10
    Omega Men #4

Or...

Grayson #12
    Grayson Annual #2
    Omega Men #4
    -and price-waiting on-
    Batgirl #44
    Black Canary #4
    Gotham Academy #10

Grayson's $4 price tag and second Annual in a year is pushing itself out of my list.
    I'm still trying to catch up and waiting for the Week 4 sale to get #'s4-8, but I still have to get the first Annual and the $4-for-twelve-pages Secret Origins issue, as well.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Probably the "first time" is referring to that this is the first time in this particular book that he had returned home and it would be also be the "first time" he had returned home to Gotham for people who are only reading Grayson. Surprising as it is there are people who are not reading Snyder's Batman so they wouldn't know about his other appearance. As for the solicitation for the annual, that depends on where in the flow of things the annual is set and also wasn't Dick knocked out at the end of Endgame anyway. Maybe he got picked up by Spyral before he regained consciousness and so he wasn't aware of Batman's death. They may have even kept that from him on purpose. Who knows.
    This would probably be a good example of "story over continuity".
    Grayson's doing its own thing and the creators aren't forced to reflect what's going on in the other comics until they're ready.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    This would probably be a good example of "story over continuity".
    Grayson's doing its own thing and the creators aren't forced to reflect what's going on in the other comics until they're ready.
    Exactly that. Still some people want to know how it might be possible and solicits for titles are notorious for not being very accurate in their wording. They are after all meant for retailers first and foremost.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Getting when they come out:

JUSTICE LEAGUE UNITED #13
    DOCTOR FATE #4
    EARTH 2: SOCIETY #4
    SECRET SIX #6
    SENSATION COMICS FEATURING WONDER WOMAN #14 (fretting a little about this one, as it refers to "Strife" and not "Eris," so I'm praying it's not the Azzarello/New 52 WW)
    STARFIRE #4
    ACTION COMICS #44
    BATMAN/SUPERMAN #24
    SUPERMAN #44
    BAT-MITE #4
    BATMAN BEYOND #4
    HARLEY QUINN AND POWER GIRL #4
    THE SANDMAN: OVERTURE #6
    ASTRO CITY #27

Getting later on when I can afford them, most likely:

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #4
    BLACK CANARY #4
    DC COMICS BOMBSHELLS #2
    JUSTICE LEAGUE 3001 #4
    BATGIRL #44
    DETECTIVE COMICS #44
    GOTHAM ACADEMY #10
    HARLEY QUINN #20
    BATMAN ‘66 #27
    BATMAN: THE GOLDEN AGE OMNIBUS HC (if I don't wind up getting the older archive editions with the same material; it might be cheaper and certainly less unwieldy)

Batman #44
    Batman Annual #4
    Detective Comics #44
    Gotham Academy #10
    Robin: Son of Batman #4
    We are Robin #4
    American Vampire #10

Yikes, September is a big month for my pull-list:

Black Canary #4
    Cyborg #3
    DC Comics Bombshells #2
    Midnighter #4
    New Suicide Squad #12
    New Suicide Squad Annual #1
    Secret Six #6
    Sensation Comics featuring Wonder Woman #14
    Teen Titans #12
    Bizarro #4
    Bat-Mite #4
    Batgirl #44
    Catwoman #44
    Grayson #12
    Grayson Annual #2
    Gotham Academy #10
    Harley Quinn #20
    Harley Quinn and Power Girl #4
    Scooby-Doo Team-Up #12
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Astonishing Member

NEW SUICIDE SQUAD #12
    NEW SUICIDE SQUAD ANNUAL #1
    the end of my N S S collecting