Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Mass Effect™: Andromeda

Good looking trailer

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

No gameplay shown at all...

ME3 left a hugely bad taste in my mouth so this has to really blow my mind to get me to open my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    No gameplay shown at all...
    Why would you expect any 18 months out?
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

I need to see gameplay and hear details before I give a ****. Bioware games are no longer an automatic purchase for me.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Because they shouldn't show a trailer if they have nothing done enough yet.

Because there have been plenty of games that have shown gameplay more then 18 months out at E3?

Though personally, I'm more upset we don't get any voice acting, partymembers or even the new ship. We just got nothing, except the word Andromeda. And we already knew ME was going to that galaxy.

Game is 18 months away, that means Beta likely won't even start until spring or summer of next year, which means we're probably still in pre alpha or at best very VERY early ALpha which means I sincerely doubt there's anything worth showing off yet, this was the gaming equivalent of a pre teaser trailer

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Because there have been plenty of games that have shown gameplay more then 18 months out at E3?

Though personally, I'm more upset we don't get any voice acting, partymembers or even the new ship. We just got nothing, except the word Andromeda. And we already knew ME was going to that galaxy.
    game play videos this far out are virtually worthless and very rarely resemble the final product anything more than vaguely

Edit: I mean not everything is Kingdom Hearts 3 with a dev cycle that's apparently going to last half a decade
    Last edited by Hiromi; 06-16-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Need to mentally prepare myself to begin a new trilogy that will occupy 400 hours of my life, at the minimum. I'm coming for you, Andromeda.

Loved the original trilogy (never saw the problem with Mass Effect 3), can't wait to get into a new universe. Bioware always delivers on their games.

Great trailer, although the music was a little lame. The effects look awesome and I love the premise, setting up shop in a new galaxy and facing a new wave of threats. I'm among those who was deeply satisfied with the way the Original Trilogy panned out. It was a beautifully emotional story that hit all the right notes. That story is over now. It's time to build a new story with a new character. Shepard's mission is done. It's time for someone else to take over. My only concern is the lack of Garrus Vakarian. I'll miss him. I don't see how anyone can ever match his charisma.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I want a Tali&Garrus spin-off game but this will work too. :P

BANNED

I'm going to guess that when it comes to setting up shop it's going to be less interesting than the base building stuff in Phantom Pain. Right now this game basically sounds like Mass Effect: Inquisition

Because this is the second year the game has been at E3.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Need to mentally prepare myself to begin a new trilogy that will occupy 400 hours of my life, at the minimum. I'm coming for you, Andromeda.
    It's BioWare, the only winning move is not to play at all.

BANNED

I wonder which MA3 ending they will choose? I hope the synthesis ending, I think it has the most potential for future stories

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

There were other games at E3 that are going to be released in that timeframe and showed gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi
    game play videos this far out are virtually worthless and very rarely resemble the final product anything more than vaguely

Edit: I mean not everything is Kingdom Hearts 3 with a dev cycle that's apparently going to last half a decade
    While it's likely any early gameplay footage wouldn't reflect the final product but at least we'll have an idea about how the game will play and likely take shape. A CG trailer gives us nothing.