Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Give. Me. QUARIANS.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Give. Me. QUARIANS.
    Because of the timing, they would have to be non-suit wearing, non-nomadic, pre-Geth-war Quarians.

Pre-Geth-war Quarians? Your character started their journey sometime during Mass Effect 2. The Quarians are in their suits before the events of the first Mass Effect.

The game itself takes place safely away from the third game, in both time and space.

The Geth drove the Quarians off their homeworld 288 years before the start of Mass Effect 1(in 1895 by human calender), so they'll definitely be in suits

Ultimate Member

I thought that the journey started before Saren went rogue...

No, their trip to Andromeda started after the whole big attack by Saren and Sovereign. Go up thread a bit and its in a list of bullet points.

Incredible Member

I hold Mass Effect pretty near and dear. Finally upgraded to the last generation because of the hype for ME2, and now I feel like I might finally upgrade to this generation for Andromeda, despite my serious reservations following the disappointed promise that was ME3.

From that gameplay trailer above, it looks like they're going for much more of an "open-world" feel to the gameplay, like with random encounters when you're traversing the map in the Mako. I'm a little on the fence about how that would work, like if you're driving up to a random gunfight it seems to take away from the good characterization and dialog that usually preceded and lent a little weight to the combat in the old games.

Also, maybe I'm alone, but I'm really going to miss being able to pause the combat with that power wheel screen. Likewise, I think taking away the class options at the beginning is a drawback. Then again, the trailer features the biotic charge, and I think they know that might be enough to sell me the game.

I hoped they would expand, rather than limit, the character appearance customization.

Ditching paragon/renegade could be good or bad, depending on if your choices are ultimately significant to the actual story.

I now have myself a PS4 Pro. And if things go well in 2017, I'll have myself a 4K TV by the time Mass Effect Andromeda is out. I have high hopes and higher standards for a Mass Effect game. This game is essentially starting fresh, starting a new story with a new cast of characters. That's a gamble because the last trilogy went to such lengths to build a big, emotional, over-arching story. The story is a big part of what makes Mass Effect so appealing and it was a big part of what made fans so upset by the end of Mass Effect 3. Hopefully, Bioware learned their lesson and sets things up for another story in this game. If they're going to make another trilogy, then they'll need to start strong.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Ultimate Member

After seeing the latest trailer for the game it looks fun with 1 HUGE problem, all of the female characters look TERRIBLE, all 3 have terribly square jaws, are ugly as if they weren't even trying, and then have haircuts that some have mockingly termed "feminist" and like a butch lesbian would wear, sure hope they aren't the end results of those characters or that there are more that we just haven't seen yet, or as one person put it Mass Effect Diversity...

In closing my view is that I really hope that they have some better looking female characters or I may not play the game...

BANNED

Yeah I don't get same thing with Injustice. How hard it is to make decent female faces these days. The guys look fine.

Sooooooo many news about MEA today. Even a new gameplay video!

But most importantly we basically got a confirmation that Quarians are in the game. They said we'll have to be careful for our answers to learn where they are.

and omg Natalie Dormer!

We have our entire squad officially now.

Peebee, the lovable Asari who wants to try and experience new things. She is very bubbly apparently.
    Vetra, our female Turian squadmate that protects the ones she loves and shoots the ones who threaten them.
    Liam. Cool hair. Bro. Cute. Bro. Energetic. Bro. Loyal. Bro.
    Cora. Our father's second in command. Trained with Asari commandos. Poweful biotic. Has the same last name as the illusive man.
    Jaal. A member of the new Angara race. Resistant fighter. Everyone wants to bang him.
    aaaaaand
    Drack. Basically Wrex 2.0 even though some fans deny it.

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

So close, yet so far away. For someone out there who understands computers better than me, would I be able to play MEA on minimal if I could play DAI on similarly minimal settings ? Been technologically challenged, those published spec parameters tell me nothing T,T

Have anyone heard anything about crew outfit customization ? I would really like to put my team into a more protective armor. Can you imagine if you could add more bones to Drack O,O Slowly turning him into a bone dragon tank >,<
    Look, this jar of tears isn't going to fill itself.
    Cyclops X-Men Fanfiction Recommendation List

I can't get enough of these gameplay trailers. They're holding me over for the next month. If I had the time I'd replay all 3 again but there's no way I'd finish before late March.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I can't get enough of these gameplay trailers. They're holding me over for the next month. If I had the time I'd replay all 3 again but there's no way I'd finish before late March.
    I just recently finished a replay of the first three. I'm putting everything on hold for the 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I just recently finished a replay of the first three. I'm putting everything on hold for the 21st.
    Ugh I wish I could.. I moved my 360 out of my room and can't play them on the ps4. So I'm just watching a playthrough of all 3 on twitch to get my fix. It's really tempting to go get my 360 and hook it back up, but with the spring season coming up tomorrow and coaching after school, there's no way I'll be able to play all 3 the way I want to. Not like I'd find anything new to do. I have over 200 hours logged into each game lol