Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

My 360 is used to watch Netflix these days, downloaded the trilogy via EA Access on the xbone. I've got a decent break between projects, so I'm trying to shove as much gaming in as possible. Should have something starting again soon (a fun, multilayered project that should take a while), so I don't know how much time I'll have to play after launch day.

I have it preordered.. just for all the bonuses and whatnot. I doubt I'll be able to sit down and actually play it how on want to until the summer. maybe spring break. This and Ghost Recon are going to get a lot of my attention at some point... just don't really know when that'll be exactly

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I have it preordered.. just for all the bonuses and whatnot. I doubt I'll be able to sit down and actually play it how on want to until the summer. maybe spring break. This and Ghost Recon are going to get a lot of my attention at some point... just don't really know when that'll be exactly
    I kinda hate those overpowered starting bonuses and gear you get when you preorder a game like this.

New briefing is out. It's about golden worlds. There are 7 habitats. Each is a potential new one for the species coming with Andromeda. They will probably be the planets we can land and explore.

Most important thing about the trailer:

QUARIANS OFFICISLLY AND FINALLY CONFIRMED.

Apparently Habitat 5 is the perfect world for the Turian and Quarian colonists.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I kinda hate those overpowered starting bonuses and gear you get when you preorder a game like this.
    I only do it for certain franchises... Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, and usually the Tom Clancy games. Just because with those games, I want all of the content possible. Even if I'm not going to necessarily use it.

At least the 100 dollar version held no interest for me whatsoever, whole bunch of multiplayer pay to win stuff? Yeah no thanks, Mass Effect 3 multiplayer was surprisingly entertaining but not nearly enough for 30 bucks over the normal deluxe edition.

I think I preordered the deluxe version,I don't mind the minor day one DLC stuff. But I skipped the expensive one too, because while I was similarly pleasantly surprised by the ME 3 multiplayer, it's not why I play these games. Stuff that only benefits that side of the game doesn't interest me.

BANNED

Meh.
    The day one DLC seems to be all multiplayer stuff I'm not going to use in a million years, because multiplayer.

It's not necessarily the most awesome stuff, but in my pack are a nomad skin and a set of armor for single player. I think there's a multiplayer pack included, but that's ancillary to my interest. If there was nothing but multiplayer stuff, I would have just gotten the basic edition.

Also factoring into my decision was the Amazon prime discount, so I'm not paying much more for the deluxe version.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    At least the 100 dollar version held no interest for me whatsoever, whole bunch of multiplayer pay to win stuff? Yeah no thanks, Mass Effect 3 multiplayer was surprisingly entertaining but not nearly enough for 30 bucks over the normal deluxe edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I think I preordered the deluxe version,I don't mind the minor day one DLC stuff. But I skipped the expensive one too, because while I was similarly pleasantly surprised by the ME 3 multiplayer, it's not why I play these games. Stuff that only benefits that side of the game doesn't interest me.
    I preordered the Deluxe edition as well. Gold was too much. And yeah, with Prime, it knocked like $15 off so it made all the sense in the world to me. Agreed on multiplayer as well. I don't get them to play multiplayer. I hardly play any game's multiplayer, as I'm more of a campaign/story person. But it was a LOT of fun and a nice edition to the game.

Launch trailer awesomeness

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

It better have a better ending than me3.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Launch trailer awesomeness

Soooo good. And in personal good news, just got word my next project doesn't start until April, so I'll have just over a week Rio dedicate to this thing.

Ultimate Member

I think that originally ME3 had a different ending and then some of it got leaked and so the writers and such had to scramble and come up with something else before the game even came out which is why we got the crap that we got...

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Soooo good. And in personal good news, just got word my next project doesn't start until April, so I'll have just over a week Rio dedicate to this thing.
    NICE!

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I think that originally ME3 had a different ending and then some of it got leaked and so the writers and such had to scramble and come up with something else before the game even came out which is why we got the crap that we got...
    I'd never heard that before