Thread: Iron Spider

All-New Member

Default Iron Spider

Post your opinion of spiderman Homecoming, the new suits .
    The movie is really good; I truly think is better than The Amazing Spiderman or the other Spiderman movies(except os Spiderman 2). I liked a lot that it relates the whole story with the Avengers. This movie presents Spiderman as a very strong and skilled Superhero that makes him a very good candidate to be part of the Avengers in a new future.

I’d enjoyed it Tom Holland as spiderman was fun to watch. Zendaya scenes doesn’t really add to anything except with the possibility of her learning suspecting Peters identity. I was disappointed he didn’t beat the vulture but he was inexperienced which they told us since the beginning. Hopefully Tom Holland spiderman will be the next big thing on the Mcu just like iron man. Which hopefully give spiderman a bigger role in the comics to reflect his big role in the movies if it ever happens

Not a good thread title, Marvel Fist. I was expecting this thread to be about this week's Miles Morales comic, which introduced a new villainous Iron Spider.
    spoilers:
    Ultimate Prowler, Aaron Davis, Miles's uncle
    end of spoilers

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I’d enjoyed it Tom Holland as spiderman was fun to watch. Zendaya scenes doesn’t really add to anything except with the possibility of her learning suspecting Peters identity. I was disappointed he didn’t beat the vulture but he was inexperienced which they told us since the beginning. Hopefully Tom Holland spiderman will be the next big thing on the Mcu just like iron man. Which hopefully give spiderman a bigger role in the comics to reflect his big role in the movies if it ever happens
    Actually, he did beat the Vulture in the end; it's just that he chose to save the Vulture's life instead of letting him get himself killed and then left him webbed up for the authorities to find. I thought that was a bigger victory, at least regarding the strength of Peter's character and moral compass, than merely beating him would have been. And yes, I'm also looking forward to seeing him develop into a bigger role and presence within the MCU and maybe having that reflected in the comics.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Actually, he did beat the Vulture in the end; it's just that he chose to save the Vulture's life instead of letting him get himself killed and then left him webbed up for the authorities to find. I thought that was a bigger victory, at least regarding the strength of Peter's character and moral compass, than merely beating him would have been. And yes, I'm also looking forward to seeing him develop into a bigger role and presence within the MCU and maybe having that reflected in the comics.
    Yeah, the whole reason Vulture's harness blew up was because Peter damaged it during their fight.

So now that it's revealed that the suit has the sprouting arms--

just as a sidebar-- we haven't been introduced yet to the MCU Otto Octaveious. I wonder if he will show up in the films eventually and will Peter have use of his own mechanical legs by then? Hmm...

I suppose soon Iron Spider will have his own series.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Infinity War character poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Infinity War character poster
    I wonder if they're actually going to say "Iron Spider" in the movie or if it's just going to be branding for the suit?

I'm also curious how they'll handle Peter's costume for the next movie. Will he go back to the lower tech one?